mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 10.9.2014 23:30:04 | descending
Probably all those who live in Italy, like lasagna Those who sit on the diet, love it .... and especially strongly affected by calories eaten)

Probably, many have tried and this dish as Parmigiano (usually of fried breaded eggplant), which is also quite heavy .....

I suggest you try an alternative to these dishes - lightweight (! But honestly very very tasty) parmedzhanu zucchini. My working title - "Vegetable Lasagne", even though it is fundamentally wrong, because there are no sheets of lasagna)))

So: the longest, is to prepare the sauce:

As for the stew. I cooked a large pot, maybe, freeze it, and then use a paste for example, but you can safely reduce the volume by half.

I have the original:

1/3 packs of frozen mixture for the sauce (diced carrots, onions and celery), a pack of 200 grams, a few minutes fry in butter in a pan under pressure (with the lid open!), Stirring constantly. Then to pour the beef (I had 500 grams of mixed pork, beef), fried it too, stirring, until change color. Then there is pour 4 cans tomato polpy (kubetti etc.). Mix, salt, pepper and close the lid. Cooking under pressure for about 1 hour. (More precisely, it is preparing itself ;-))

Roughly speaking the proportion of meat - tomato 1 to 2.

While the sauce is cooked, we take 3 zucchini, cut away peel from 2 sides, cut off the ends and cut into lengthwise strips, thin but not transparent! We put it all ready for a couple (I had 5 minutes in a pressure cooker Redmond, or you can first cook them in a pot under pressure, and then start preparing the sauce). They must be prepared, but not falling apart.

Cut into small cubes of mozzarella - 4 small ball, 100 g, we find cheese)))

I got so that I cooked the sauce, cooked zucchini (they need to be cool, so it was easy to work with them), sliced ​​mozzarella (and put it back into a liquid), then went on business and returned to the preparation of an hour or 2, so that It's not a problem!

Making lasagna:
At the bottom of the mold a little olive oil, then a layer of sauce, then zucchini, then sauce, mozzarella cheese, a tablespoon of parmesan, zucchini (repeat layer) ...... The last layer spread zucchini, parmesan on top only

Put in the oven (mine ventilation) for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.

A little cool down and ..... Yummy !!!!!!!! Suitable for children and hungry husbands

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
2 #
Опубликовано 10.9.2014 23:37:36 Author | Posted 10/09/2014 23:37:36

Re: Parmigiano zucchini

Sorry for the simple recipe, perhaps it is for those who have not figured strongly in Italian cuisine, and just do not know what I could cook ;-))

In the original recipe zucchini paneer in bread crumbs (pangrattato), then obzharivayutsyav oil, and then all on the assembly plan
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
3 #
Posted 14/09/2014 18:37:15

Maaaaaashaaaaaaaaaa! It was delicious!
My husband praised! I somehow just decided to dispose of zucchini, and here .... what vkusnuypirogek.
Only I did not mozzarella, and made with the remnants of hard cheese, bashamel sauce, parmesan cheese on top Well, vkusnatischa was! thanks for the idea.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
4 #
Опубликовано 14.9.2014 21:29:58 Author | Posted 14/09/2014 21:29:58

You're welcome ) I like poizvraschatsya on Italian recipes and "ulegchit" them

Sometimes it just does not occur to the idea, and delicious things really simple!)))

Just today I called a neighbor - on Friday, she asked me what I had for lunch - and I just thawed shrimp ..... We talked, and today calling she says, and what's the recipe was, and then I bought a shrimp and did not remember the recipe ;-))

And the recipe was also on our website, shrimp with peppers ;-))

In fact, if not too lazy to clean the shrimp, then cook them that bought, cleaned and dropped it in the freezer, and then threw in the pan for 5 minutes (half wine, half water), and here's another cool and healthy dish !!)) even for unexpected guests, even for myself )
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted on 09/16/2014 9:12:39

Masha, and what kind of wine do you use when you cook shrimp?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
6 #
Posted 16/09/2014 15:04:09

I did not brush my shrimp before cooking.

Masha, you're in the recipe about missed pepper shrimp)))) which should be pepper?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
7 #
Опубликовано 16.9.2014 23:01:29 Author | Posted 16/09/2014 23:01:29

Girls white wine, the most common in the supermarket bags - for cooking. We often use it - and for the rabbit and clams and fish and of course shrimp))!

And I'm too lazy Kolupaev then sit in a dish, we clean before, leaving only the tails, although it is possible for anyone to do.

Pepper (red, yellow), cut into strips, fried in a skillet with a small amount of oil and one tooth with a point of garlic (whole), plus dry or fresh parsley. Then the shrimp are poured on the pan and share a moment together.

If someone heavy pepper, you can just shrimp with something else))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 15:25, Processed in 0.730142 second (s), 75 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning