1281 | Ответить: 13 Views .: 1281 | Reply: 13
print ago Forward

[Hobby] Travelling by car - as a hobby!

Natalia
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 6.9.2014 20:40:43 | descending
Hello everybody! I'm not really brave person, and has never had a writer's talent, please do not scold much for slogany.Za many years of travel by car, we have always been one route: Podolsk - Friuli-Veneto, only one time did different routes, of course , accumulated a lot of experience on the road, the people of the new and old friends ... I have not kept a diary (unfortunately), but all of our pushestviya live in the memory, in the shower ... there was a lot of different meetings in our trips, after that someone remained a lifelong friend, someone just passing by remaining in the memory is good ... and for all this time there was only one unpleasant communication, it was a bad case of Poland, where we have been deceived overnight, well over 10 years of travel it was only once, it is said in Russian - garbage !!!
While fresh vospominianiya from the last trip, I will try to tell about it))
Trip was planned last winter, got in touch with the agency - to stay in Bibione Del Sole (where we were not yet), and then my husband had planned more small mountain route Karniyu.Dalshe was all as improvizatsiya.Vyezzhali from Podolsk at 3 am, the first stop in the Smolensk region (in our cottage there, we stopped on business, and a little rest), and then 9:00 always straight on the road to Brest, I and my husband at the wheel, but most of the husband))) in this Brest granitsa.V times we are fortunate to have passed the Belarusian and Polish border in just 40 minutes, it is a matter of chance, usually there has to be some boundaries chasov.Srazu after spending the night we usually do, in a familiar hotel (can not give advertising) .Utrom dorogu.Po in Poland 10 hours to go to the second Chehii.No stop spending the night again in Poland, the city Belska Biala (on the border with the Czech Republic), here again, good-familiar place for the next day pass otdyha.Na Czech Republic and Austria ... all in Bani, and we Italy ... Karni breezing through Tolmezo, then to the mountains, drove 3 hours through many small towns and very small Locality (we speak villages), long sought Pesariis, and we had even more in the mountains)) we found his village, the locals helped to find "our home", very surprised tourists from Moscow, our "Italian" was probably not enough, but there were no problems in understanding)) in the village under the air museum ... there is always clock .. .chasy water, sun, wall, shadow, sound More music from the bells .. well each other their mnogo.S great regret that we were leaving ... with new it.druzyami goodbye like a family, very emotional, simple people. Then we had a choice: to pass on paid Bani (quickly and to the sea) or bunde..vremya we had in the apartment waiting for us in the afternoon, we went to a nice road through the mountains and small lakes with blue water and with ducks, who are not afraid of people ..
I tried to briefly describe the trip, it is difficult to fit everything in one post))) Slang for please do not condemn
Natalia
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Опубликовано 7.9.2014 14:12:32 Author | Posted 07/09/2014 14:12:32

Re: Traveling by car - as a hobby!

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natalia
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 7.9.2014 14:18:08 Author | Posted 07/09/2014 14:18:08

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natalia
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Опубликовано 7.9.2014 14:20:22 Author | Posted 07/09/2014 14:20:22

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natalia
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Опубликовано 7.9.2014 14:23:39 Author | Posted 07/09/2014 14:23:39

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
City
Verona

Старожил форума

• Thanked 55 times
  • Thanks 6 times
6 #
Posted on 09/10/2014 1:52:05

It is interesting to you to check out! Write more! And what kind of fraud it was overnight? Such pests should be on the board of shame !!!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
7 #
Posted 09/10/2014 11:57:35

Nata, very interesting and for me it is a good thing that the short
Benvenuto us!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
# 8
Posted 10/09/2014 13:05:37

Natalia, and you can sign in any of these towns clock hide?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natalia
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Опубликовано 10.9.2014 15:13:00 Author | Posted 10/09/2014 15:13:00

[Quote = "Tanchaz"] Tanchaz »September 10, 2014, 00:52
Thank You, Tanchaz
Be sure to write about our sad experience, I promise
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natalia
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Опубликовано 10.9.2014 15:15:22 Author | Posted 10/09/2014 15:15:22

mandarinka »September 10, 2014, 10:57

Nata, very interesting for me is a good thing that the short Benvenuto us!

Spaso-and-b !!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 11:52, Processed in 0.707246 second (s), 90 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning