Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

1150 | Ответить: 16 Views .: 1150 | Reply: 16
print ago Forward

[Holidays] On the first day of autumn! But students from 1 September !!

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 1.9.2014 10:43:16 | descending
All-all-all congratulations on the first day of autumn !!!

For me - it is the most favorite time is the charm of yellow and orange leaves and a light breeze. This is a time when I will buy my new shoes - because it's cold and it is necessary

This kids with white bows (this year with garlands, because it is fashionable), this is the beginning of a new period for students, pupils and just came to the holidays of employees ..... me a little sad that my daughter does not have this date in the calendar but for me it will always be a memorable day, I would not live and no matter how many years it was not me in any part of the world))))))

Did you mean milking anything that day ??)
Tata

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 09/01/2014 11:39:13

Re: On the first day of autumn! But students from 1 September !!

For me personally, it does not mean anything. But my niece went to the second grade, and I congratulate her!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 92 times
  • Thanks 172 times
3 #
Posted 09/01/2014 11:46:48

My goddaughter went to school
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 222 times
  • Thanked 93 times
4 #
Posted 09/01/2014 11:49:37

Well, I now fall strictly begins after September 23, I wonder if that moved to Italy? And yes, all students on September 1! His children have already congratulated))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 61 times
  • Thanked 15 times
5 #
Posted 01/09/2014 13:10:55

Congratulations...
And the teachers ... of current and former, too ...
Eh ... "go" ka I where autumn leaves hugging her knees, whispering old song ...
Home..
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
6 #
Posted 01/09/2014 14:22:09

For me, this day marks the beginning of autumn (regardless of the Italian calendar ...) I really love until November! I love the "Indian Summer", which, unfortunately, in our region is virtually absent. I like a little warm (not heavy) things, I like to look at themselves with tanning residues in the mirror ... I love the cool breeze in the evening (and morning! We have today just like that!). The first of September as a link to the school, I was nothing said, though, I remember myself in guipure fartuke with white bows, and red lacquer portfolio
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 91 times
  • Thanked 39 times
7 #
Posted 01/09/2014 15:06:25

I do not know, I congratulate those who began to study, or to express sobsoleznovaniya ...
(Well, the lieutenant came Lyulkin and all debased ).

Yes, I have the most September 1 causes the same feelings as Masha, even, perhaps even stronger, as I had the opportunity to work at the school. But, unfortunately, not everyone is so ...

PS. And we have to start account. Year 2 more weeks, so we're going after half an hour and go on the lake - sunbathing and swimming . The weather is beautiful!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 6 Times
  • Thanks 5 times
# 8
Posted 01/09/2014 17:40:55

Despite what has been 7 years since I broke up with the school, yet for me on September 1 school, students with elegant bouquets and congratulations with the beginning of the school year And the beginning of a beautiful fertile pores. I love this time of year, to which all and congratulations
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Posted 01/09/2014 17:55:35

And my granddaughter went today for the first time in first class!
I want to believe that the school is not whacks her desire to learn ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 26 times
  • Thanks 4 times
# 10
Posted 01/09/2014 18:43:54

Mash, I also love this day! I remember very well how to go to the first class how solemnly I was carrying a bouquet of gladioli grown mom and wear white apron!

Now I have one more memory ... thanks to one Italian, whom I met at Moscow airport he goes to Russia quite often on business .... and he told me 2 events, which he sunk into the soul ... the first - it is September 1, when all the children solemnly go to school with white bows and a holiday atmosphere reigns (in Italy there is no such day) I first looked at from the outside, but it's true ... what kind of a great tradition in our ...
and the second is the memory (bit out of topic, but I also just surprised is his follow-up) - he was in the Tretyakov Gallery and saw a mother with four daughters. All subsidiaries were platishko, with bows and white kolgotochki (quite elegant). Those. not only that they were taken in an art gallery (which in Italy not very good spread), so also it is a holiday, they are all dressed up ... he even asked them to take pictures and they agreed he showed them to me - though Pts nice and pleasant family was
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 22:12, Processed in 6.640193 second (s), 96 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning