Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 20 times
  • Thanks 2 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 30.8.2014 17:31:14 | descending
It's hard to get around this theme party, as I think this is an important milestone in the history of Italy ...
there in Rome lesbian couple, which several years ago married abroad, then one of the "mothers" by artificial insemination became pregnant and gave birth to a girl. Yesterday the court of Rome has recognized the right of the second "mother" for adoption of the child.
In Italy, of course, it caused a lot of controversy ...
Nat
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 12 times
2 #
Posted 08/31/2014 10:21:15

Re: The first case of adoption of a child in Italy a couple of lesbians

... I do not welcome, and even against it. We know, any psychologist will tell you that everything is from the family of his childhood. In my opinion, a child brought up in such a family, seeing the kiss and sleep in bed two women have initially focused on odnopololye relationship in the future. Biasing orientriry are shifted artificially ... What a pity.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 20 times
  • Thanks 2 times
3 #
Опубликовано 31.8.2014 14:29:18 Author | Posted 31/08/2014 14:29:18

I think as you do, Natasha ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Vilia

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted 31/08/2014 15:12:21

I also agree with Natasha, but in today's world it is not fashionable and not in step with the times. In general, I am in this case is deeply old-fashioned
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 55 times
  • Thanked 14 times
5 #
Posted 31/08/2014 15:30:26

that all comes from the family of his childhood.
yes ... but as for me, it is better gay than drunks ...
Not all gay men the same ... not all of them - trances of the gate, the sexually immoral, etc. We were lucky to be born normal for gays do not get this chemistry of the body, are born gay. Homosexuality is an inherited phenomenon of 31%.
Statistics show that the partners of same-sex marriages are increasingly taking children with disabilities, challenging grown-up children, etc. Well, let take.
Killings of adopted children. Who read once the news - "Gay murdered / killed an adopted child"? No, it's more likely to kill children in normal families, just from the fact that the roof has taken down ... tired or still there.
What happened in Rome, not very gay adoption 'of a child. "
Many women in normal marriages come in the end to one unit fertilization. And the woman of this story came. She gave birth to a child, he did, and it is 100 per cent of his mother.
The court allowed the child's mother to adopt a partner, rather than some kind of a shelter. Let them give birth and adopt.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 24 times
  • Thanked 20 times
6 #
Posted 31/08/2014 16:16:08

I know a family of two women. they have a child. not adopted, and one of the women.
a couple of months ago, they were married (went abroad to arrange the marriage). The most common aunt, do not stand out, say about them, "the husband - the wife," if you can only know that they are lesbians. as well .... we all thought at first that they were sisters or girlfriends.
You can live in a man, but a lifetime to suppress yourself to dream about the woman.

from a legal point of view, I can understand, too. Two people love each other, have a joint property and want to register a -So how their relationship. I understand, but ... it is so strange to me. Maybe if I was a lesbian, and wanted to live with a woman, for me it would have been more understandable.

You know, I had a friend who had a child out of wedlock. She did not send their children to kindergarten, because she was afraid that the baby will feel flawed "everyone has the Pope, and she - no," all make gifts for Dad, and she - not. I told her that she probably does not know how many women are now giving birth with no husband present, many families in divorce, there are single fathers, etc.
Thank God we live not in a confined space and see how other people live.
someone at home parents constantly swear, and the child sees that other families live differently.
Or in a completely safe family child begins to addiction. with whom he's picked up an example?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nat
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 12 times
7 #
Posted on 09/01/2014 3:43:34

Or in a completely safe family child begins to addiction. with whom he's picked up an example?
Examples No - this omission. But if the family in freaky baby is born, his way clearly in addiction. Bad example is contagious.
The fact that girls or boys love each other, to me it's purple. They messed up the chromosomes, and this happened. This disease.
.Nam Lucky to be born normal for gays do not get this chemistry of the body, are born gay. Homosexuality is an inherited phenomenon of 31%.
That's it. But if a child in a family will be educated, to know the world will navyazyvnie child "new" standards, the offset values, human mutilation
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena
Ivlev
City
Oderzo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanks 2 times
# 8
Posted 09/01/2014 10:50:40

Examples No - this omission. But if the family in freaky baby is born, his way clearly in addiction. Bad example is contagious.

That could not resist it ... well, a very simplistic view of the problem. It is not clear the path to addiction child, unless it is specifically hoisted parents.

But if a child in a family will be educated, to know the world will navyazyvnie child "new" standards, the offset values, human mutilation

Here in Italy just for a long time promoted traditional family values. Yes, yes, the same ones. The men work, women in their homes and give birth to children. Even in the 70-80 years it was very important. (Do I need to write about all of this, these things is politically motivated). Many here in the Veneto from large families. And what's the point?

Generally, a person being subtle, complex and irrational. The linear dependence of its behavior can not be.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
9 #
Posted 09/01/2014 11:07:29

If you look at the "problem" as a matter of freedom of choice, there is nothing strange / wrong with that. People made their choice, and want the maximum to live as they want regardless of the standards! And here I have no conflicting emotions.
But, as there was seen an example of which we see as the "imput" a child will leave its mark in opred.napravlenii sforimuruet personality. With this we can not agree, enough to watch over our children how and what they are copying us. Perhaps a copy of Gay / Lesbian demonstriruyut not their relationship to the children, I do not know, but the behavioral pattern is formed as a positive experience, to learn from us automatically. Parents = people we love, then what we see (talking about children whose smallness) = good hear.
Perhaps we mere mortals need to slowly get used to the idea that soon will not normally geterosessualnye couples, and gay and no one on it will not look weird. I think this is the near future, and will be recognized at the "top level" ie the state. Someone will find this benefit, some promotions, a someone he is.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nat
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 12 times
# 10
Posted 09/01/2014 12:22:13

That could not resist it ... well, a very simplistic view of the problem. It is not clear the path to addiction child, unless it is specifically hoisted parents.
I do not know of such examples. And why do I think that they are not here ... and implanting specifically not necessary if the child sees how it is prepared, that is a necessity in life, like to eat, then the road to it there too.
It agrees with the words of Mandarin, that is what I mean, "enough to watch our children how and what they are copying us"
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 18.3.2016 00:46, Processed in 0.652503 second (s), 93 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning