Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

2637 | Ответить: 19 Views .: 2637 | Reply: 19
print ago Forward

[Humor] to Masha an e orso (Italian Forum)

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 14.8.2014 11:45:50 | descending
I went to the forum which is periodically read (section for children) published one mother:

Premetto che quel povero orso dovrebbero farlo Santo subito per sopportare una bimba che e 'peggio dei miei fragoletti messi insieme ...
Cmq le canzone mi fanno morireeeeee le canticchio anche io, l'altro giorno cantavo queste canzoni ad alta voce in piscina chissa 'cos'avranno pensato i vicini
Ah !! mi togliete una curiosita '?? ma secondo voi, i genitori la staranno cercando sta bimba ??

answers to other moms:

Pigne verdi
E profumate..tutti in pentola quaggiù! Secondo me i genitori di Masha passano un tot al mese a orso per tenersi la figlia ... oppure gli hanno lasciato un conto aperto al brico per tutti i lavori di ristrutturazione che deve fare !!

Cetrioli e pomodori

e dall'albero lassù. ..... Bellissimo !!
Mia figlia l'adora ma mi sembra diventata masha ripete pure le frasi ...
giochi con me orso
tana x orso
c'è nessuno qui?

Di punto in bianco

Mio figlio ha iniziato a dirmi "mamma ti prego ...." ho pensato subito che l'avesse imparato dal suo cuginetto e invece ho capito che l'ha imparato da Masha
È bellissimo ... e il fatto che non la fanno più alle 19.00 è stato un trauma quasi più per me che per il mio piccolo

Siamo tante fan della piccola russa !!!!

Cool as our animated cartoon, made in a modern way (we saw another Masha) attracts Italians, so that not only we look at "their" cartoons.
PS my Daniele laughs like mad, but quickly tired of Masha, but Diana did not like it at all ..

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 14/08/2014 19:18:45

Re: Masha e orso (Italian Forum)

My loves this cartoon. Looks for yoyo, yet we have the drive, the grandmother brought from Russia.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 91 times
  • Thanked 39 times
3 #
Posted 14/08/2014 23:17:05

Like a cartoon - how to make a song and everything, but absolutely do not like the main character. In my experience, too, has not made - 5 years looked and said, "Mom, that she - a fool?" I mean he did not approve of the behavior of machines ... I do not approve of it, too. Mishka is necessary to give her a good Pendel, Schaub knew - what you can do and what is not. And yet - given that my older, more akin to Masha (in the real world - not in a cartoon ), You can imagine in what I'm excited about this.

By the way, it was possible to observe the reaction of the other children in the cartoon (Russian) - she looked puzzled and curves. In my view, the cartoon is not really for children - it is for adults. Well pinned his uncle and aunt. Looks like a child to them shvabody not given, so they now come off. And by the way, here are adults just as excited about this cartoon. It may, for the same reason as the creators?

PS. I most enjoy about the series of wolves ... It is called, if I remember correctly, "With the wolves live ..."
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Cat
Catherine

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 40 times
  • Thanked 93 times
4 #
Posted 15/08/2014 14:48:11

my friend children in Italy in the Russian watch this cartoon, together with them, and watching their dad: "I do not understand what they say, but terribly funny!")
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
5 #
Опубликовано 15.8.2014 19:30:14 Author | Posted 15/08/2014 19:30:14

I too have this "wag" find a little (or a little) vreditelnitsey! funny and I some series (in whole or one not looked). I was amazed how her love (is) in Italy. my friends konyaty in sonovnom lawyers, and even who do not have children, everyone knows Masha !!!
PS now for kartonito goes "justin tempo" My kids love this cartoon and the funny thing is that now the series comes with a Russian circus, you would have heard the accent which speak heroes die!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 222 times
  • Thanks 92 times
6 #
Posted 16/08/2014 14:09:17

"Oh, Mascha!" - I said a few months ago my husband accidentally hitting the children's channel. Masha - a symbolic figure in the family . It is because she had mastered the words, like a bear-s, kascha and, of course, Mascha . My husband was thrilled, especially since so happened that at that time he had the good fortune to meet one of my student, too, Masha and the same shilopopoy and naughty girl . Since then, he believes that all children have a little Russian "Maschi" . But translated into Italian, he did not like the cartoon . Many lost, he says. And the voice in "Italian" Maschi wrong, not like that, and it all wrong . In general, a good thing that there are youtube))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted 16/08/2014 23:40:31

I like a cartoon but damn .... my small one to one! And where would it float in the county no bear! to school Hurry!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 92 times
  • Thanks 172 times
# 8
Posted 17/08/2014 19:55:05

I love our Masha! In my opinion, with very many children she sketched ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Posted 08/18/2014 10:56:18

PS now for kartonito goes "justin tempo" My kids love this cartoon and the funny thing is that now the series comes with a Russian circus, you would have heard the accent which speak heroes die!

My looks it too, well and at the same time I'm with her. This series remember how they tried to pronounce our surname Emphasis ours, they have learned to forge
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanks 4 times
# 10
Posted 27/08/2014 22:34:21

Our Italian niece stares with his mouth open, his wife told his brother Gianfranco
I generally never not seen this cartoon
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 14:21, Processed in 0.648344 second (s), 94 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning