Natalia

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 9.8.2014 20:36:09 | descending
In the vastness of tyrneta I stumbled upon this information. Something was sad

http://mainecoon-portal.ru/forum/index.php/topic,10611.msg130306.html#msg130306
Read the entire message threads. The land we will return all the full program.
L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
2 #
Posted 08/09/2014 20:51:44

Re: Is It Real?.

on this website, you give a link, I do not read. But what we once knew.
Yes, I believe.
I also think a lot of things to change this world. I do not talk about climate change, and in the other layers.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 61 times
  • Thanked 15 times
3 #
Posted on 08/10/2014 1:21:40

She has returned to us. Look, even the dogs began to die from cancer ... like flies .. not something that people ...
And the food is expensive and so is not treated kindly ... ... let someone give planetary mortality statistics from different diseases that are influenced by the environment. Over the past 100 years will not be so at least for 70-80 seconds after the second world ... I think the data will still be those "funny."
Create your garden in the mountains, and watered with spring. Water boil, and only use this ...
Where are all heading ...?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Stellavise
City
Treviso
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted on 08/10/2014 3:40:29

This data is.
I, if I am not mistaken, I read on the official website of the WHO, which has a Russian version.
There was a breakdown by country.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
5 #
Posted 08/10/2014 10:19:43

In the new changing world, they say, not all will survive. Russia invests in the north of the country, that he is supposed to survive.

Sri Heyrakhan Wale Baba (Babaji, 1970-1984) - an Indian spiritual teacher.

Summary of predictions:
"The current era, marked by the degeneration of morality and evil triumph, coming to an end.
The world expects the social and natural disasters, which radically change the face of the earth, and they will be able to survive only in these disasters, who rebuild their lives on the cosmic laws of Truth, Simplicity and Love.
The salvation of mankind Babaji linked primarily with Russia, representing, together with India, the main stronghold of Spirituality on the planet.
According to Sri Muniraj, Babaji's successor, it is in Russia, in its northern areas once lived the legendary Rishi recorded and brought to India the sacred Vedas.
Russia will not only survive the coming catastrophe, but also become the cradle of a new race of people, the crown of the coming of Sathya Yuga or the Golden Age. In Russia, the most sacred place of Babaji considered Siberia, since, in his opinion, before there was a temple of Hanuman, and in these areas there were the events described in the epic "Ramayana". Now here in the village Okunevo, 240 km north of Omsk is Russia's main ashram of Babaji "Omkar Shiva Dham" and the Centre for the International Organization Haidakhan Samaj in the Russian Federation. "
Predictions about Babaji Russia (cited in the book "Teachings of Babaji truth, simplicity, love and service to humanity."):
"Now I would like to tell you a little about the land of Russia. There are prophecies, and these prophecies are widely known in India, that Russia should revive, Russia should become a country that will be based on new principles, to the true principles of the Faith.
History of Russia, especially given the recent history of the people of this country the lessons of non-attachment to any system of philosophy. As if the consciousness of the people of this country underwent the impact of completely different ideologies and views.
For the consciousness of the human being in incarnation, fast change outer ideological orientation is like a hurricane or tornado. Any breaking of stereotypes of perception of reality perceived by the human being as a catastrophe. And for a man, especially for his lower bodies including the physical, such a change of ideology represents a big threat and is a cause of stress.
However, for the development of the human soul like shakes play an extremely important role. A person who is experiencing similar stresses associated with the collapse of its previous outlook, becoming more expanded consciousness and is able to look at the world more widely.
In this sense, Russia compares favorably with any other country in the world. Of course, India and Tibet - the country having rich spiritual traditions. However, it is due to the fact that this tradition goes back many thousands of years, they inhibit the development of human consciousness.
It is not always what is good on the physical plane is just as useful for the development of the soul.
People who have lived all this time in Russia and continue to live now, despite all difficulties, received the highest initiations comparable to those dedications, which gave his disciples the greatest adepts of the past.
And the number of people who have attained the Christ consciousness, Russia occupies a leading place in the world.
Therefore, Russia will be the country where people are coming from around the globe and undergo their training. That wealth, which is Russia, not in the ground. It is not gold, is not oil. The wealth of Russia has a much higher value, and it is concentrated in the minds of the best representatives of the peoples inhabiting the country.
And just like a lot of waste rock, among which one can find the nuggets of gold, just as many people who were unable for some reason to overcome their consciousness and go through initiation. But those people who could do it, truly deserve the best spiritual awards and received recognition of the Ascended Host.
All these last hundred years was melting furnace in the Divine. And now we have the opportunity to observe the pure gold of the Divine consciousness in the form of halos surrounding the heads lightbearers Russia.
Everything that happened in Russia, and with regard to the passage of dedication many sons and daughters of this country, it was predicted. And this prophecy is concealed even in the very geographical names that exist in this country.
The rivers Om and Tara, symbolizing the unity of the masculine and the feminine Divine, proceed in the place from which to begin the revival of Russia. First, there are people who have the level of consciousness of Christ and Buddha. They deserve it his mind, passing through the dedication and hard tests. Then, through the consciousness of these people changed the world, acquiring quality, more close to the Divine world.
Now, these people, these nuggets are hidden under a thick layer of waste rock. And inexperienced eye can hardly make out the nuggets of the Spirit. However, if you can not see gold in waste rock, it does not mean that this gold is not there. Just you have not yet reached a level of distinction that will allow you to see the nuggets of the Spirit.
Therefore prophecy uttered. And the prophecy should be exercised.
And even if you will put all its efforts to ensure that the sun has not risen and lit his Light darkest corners of your mind, the sun still rises.
So get ready for the Sunrise Knowledge, Belief Sun, the Sun of the Divine Consciousness of the Russian land.
I AM Babaji. "
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 125 times
  • Thanks 323 times
6 #
Posted 10/08/2014 16:07:50

someone really wants to "Pindos" soared into the air)))))

in general, the texts that refer to such pictures as the woman faith Lyons and used nouns such as "Pindos" immediately send to the scrap. no offense.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 19 times
7 #
Posted 10/08/2014 16:24:04

I had read that in the winter in the comments goda..Tam Russian in America has something written about those animals that bezhali.S napisano.Ya humor was back then realized that it was another duck.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natalia

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Опубликовано 12.8.2014 22:59:49 Author | Posted 12/08/2014 22:59:49

Meanwhile, the volcano does not sleep.

160714 Geothermal heat Yellowstone supervolcano melted section of the road 5.3 kilometers long
http://earth-chronicles.ru/news/2014-07-16-68366

070614 Yellowstone noted an unusually high activity of geysers
http://earth-chronicles.ru/news/2014-06-07-66544

150614 Yellowstone occurred 257 earthquakes in 14 days
http://earth-chronicles.ru/news/2014-06-15-66927

14 Yellowstone recorded the highest concentration of gas
http://earth-chronicles.ru/news/2014-07-08-68005
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
9 #
Posted on 08/13/2014 1:38:21

even then I realized that it was another duck.
What is the duck? What is this volcano?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 19 times
# 10
Posted 13/08/2014 17:14:16

[Quote] back then realized that it was another duck.
What is the duck? What is this volcano? [/ Quote]
eee I was wrong as a winter vyrazilas.Tak or at the beginning of this spring Russian newspaper headlines such as "America will soon end." Well, I went to check out that people living in America pishut.Pisali that this volcano from time to time makes itself znat.No about a global cataclysm, they are not analyzed veryat.Nekotorye running bizonov..tam was video..tak's bison fled not in the direction opposite to the volcano. I was in this very poorly orientiruyus..no iennoe number of years lived at the foot of Vezuviya.Tak there, too, the scientists predict kazhddy times faster eruption. What gave rise to some hope of not very friendly mood of the people severa..ya she repeatedly heard from people - "Forza, Vesuvio" - this is the most legkoe.chto they want neapoletantsam
I think that sooner or later any volcano can only rvanut..no preugadat is difficult ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 22:35, Processed in 0.762600 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning