print ago Forward

[Beauty] Allergic conjunctivitis

ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 8.8.2014 14:41:23 | descending
The girls all a good day! Who knows about this? I suffer from July 2, with the eyes, it all started with a small burning sensation in the eyes, and then began a strong itch, eyes all red. At first I bought in a drugstore drops usual, did not help, then bought a more powerful, but as I nurse pharmacist told to bury the minimum dose, also did not help. Then I went to an appointment with an ophthalmologist where I watched his eyes on two of what that apparatus plus tested vision and was told that I have allergic conjunctivitis, discharged droplets and again due to the fact that I nurse she has written "feeble" drop and again zero result after that, we turned to the emergency hospital, which specializes only as ophthalmic there my doctor looked and has prescribed two types of drops one in my cortisone and one drop of antibiotic, which I dripped 8 days to 4 times a day, I'm after the first instillation immediately It got better and I was glad it finally, but to the 8 th day of treatment the symptoms began to recur again and at the moment there is no strong itching, but itching periodically, but in red and inflamed, and the type of the morning, when I wake up the crust are. I have an eye for the first time, so I want to know who that knows about this?
Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 61 times
  • Thanked 15 times
2 #
Posted 08/08/2014 14:56:07

Re: Allergic Conjunctivitis

Search allergen can change laundry detergent or fabric softener.
Postlenoe erased with the function of the additional rinse.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 8.8.2014 15:13:51 Author | Posted 08/08/2014 15:13:51

Search allergen can change laundry detergent
I'm a children's powder erase, do not use it for a month or cosmetics or creams, soap changed. I do not know what to think?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
4 #
Posted 08/08/2014 15:40:12

I do not know how about allergic conjunctivitis, but bacterial, need to constantly change the pillowcases and towels. Try it and you do it every day smenku pillowcases, and towels after each wiping face. Strange that he had so long held, but agrees with Olga, to look for "allergen".
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena
Ivlev
City
Oderzo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 4 Times
  • Thanks 2 times
5 #
Posted 08/08/2014 15:45:42

I always during lactation there is a strong aggravation of any allergic reactions. Last time help is only one remedy - I completely excluded from the diet sugar. Plain white sugar, even half a teaspoon (in tea, for example) and I blistered. At the same time, everything is normal baking.

Try to analyze the food. With senior is fed, generally eat all fresh water literally boiled almost without salt. Tomatoes, by the way, with the senior could not eat. With younger but ate tomatoes.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
6 #
Posted 08/08/2014 15:47:20

My husband rushed for more than 2 months !! It was a viral conjunctivitis, helped only long drops with antibiotics - there are antibiotics that are not transmitted through breast milk, the list can be found in the interenet. So now goes to a nasty virus
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Опубликовано 8.8.2014 17:06:39 Author | Posted 08/08/2014 17:06:39

My husband rushed for more than 2 months !! It was a viral conjunctivitis
So I think that kind of an infection such latched. So much money has been spent and all in vain, even in the reception quickly became an extra charge of 25 euros we paid.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natalia
City
Ferrara

Старожил форума

• Thanked 55 times
  • Thanks 35 times
# 8
Posted 08/08/2014 18:57:58

Oh, the problem is that you feed - that is not cured. I appointed Opatanol (in Italy it is a prescription, in Russia - no) + some gel (also by prescription). All this is dripped at least 12-15 days- Opatanol even up to a month. And exactly allergic? Two years ago, because of the wind was a lot of conjunctivitis. Or something in my eye. If allergic, then nothing can be done - it is necessary to find out what allergies. If chemistry is changing powders. If grass, etc., in this period drip drops every day. Or try the treatment. But if allergic, it is possible to remove the acute condition, but the conjunctivitis is not - just constantly drip.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Опубликовано 8.8.2014 22:35:36 Author | Posted 08/08/2014 22:35:36

And exactly allergic? [/ Quot
so the doctor said, and what there actually go figure. [Quote] just constantly drip.
[/ Quote]
but the manual says that you can not dribble a long time otherwise you may start side effects
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natalia
City
Ferrara

Старожил форума

• Thanked 55 times
  • Thanks 35 times
# 10
Posted 11/08/2014 14:21:17

Constantly - it is impossible. I allergist, even when I did not carry out an immunotherapy, gave the scheme - mesyaz opatanol drip 1 drop 2 times a day, then 1 drop of 1 times a day until the end of flowering. So it can drip 2-3-4 months. What do people do and with polynosis or allergic to plants. Because the cumulative effect. But you have to find out for sure allergic conjunctivitis or viral finished the cure, which passed in the chronic stage.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 14:26, Processed in 0.647087 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning