Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 21 times
  • Thanks 2 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 8.8.2014 06:35:07 | descending
about politics all silent no more strength I would like to remain apolitical, living in the world and, like here like to say, among the flowers and seals, but do not give the bastards ..
Yesterday we were at work again next talk about democratic and undemocratic Europe, Russia ...
I asked my colleagues: "Tell me, AMP-ta, what is for you, this is the democracy?" They put it this way: "Well you rayot Pussy arrested because they spoke out against Putin, and they would not do anything in Europe." I asked: "ie democracy in anarchy, each expresses his thoughts in any form of Putin in the temple was not, but there were other people who came to pray and think about your ....?" Their answer: "No, democracy in the freedom of expression of their thoughts " Well, I do not understand this European democracy ... maybe someone has a better understanding of what is it? At my fellow Italians some vague definition, as I thought ... Freedom of expression is too easy to go into anarchy, it seems to me ... where is this facet of freedom and disorder
Catherine
City
Treviso

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 08/08/2014 11:15:32

Re: what European democracy?

Natasha, usually the average Europeans see things on the surface and begin to speculate without seeing beyond their noses. This applies to a great many questions. I'm in such cases is very quiet ask if they are willing to talk on the subject, but "having dug" little stories or discussing not only their point of view, but discussing any problem from different points of view. At this stage, they are usually blown. And the views are not to express a European democracy, because this is usually not an opinion, but simply repeated a phrase from the TV, on the Internet or newspapers. In these Poussin and others, that's very interesting to me, but somewhere in Europe, and when it was possible to see the insults of the authorities and do not get over it ?! At least one example of life ?! That is something in Europe and a demonstration / protest can not be carried out, that we go shake. So, all of these democracy and demagoguery about them - it's my tanto per, which would blurt out something without expression, just blurt out that you like in the theme.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 78 times
  • Thanks 50 times
3 #
Posted 08/08/2014 11:34:41

Any political system, in my view - is not perfect in its measure and so .... here is meaningless. And when someone starts to do it, I am going to side in my life have better things to do.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natasha
City
Rome

• Thanked 21 times
  • Thanks 2 times
4 #
Опубликовано 8.8.2014 11:45:05 Author | Posted 08/08/2014 11:45:05

Any political system, in my view - is not perfect
This, Naila, I'm with you 100% agree ...
And when someone starts to do it, I am going to side in my life have better things to do.

and I can not ... when they start when I watered one country, describing the other ... I'm always for justice ... contrary I have this quality, I know ...
and my question was simple - what is this democracy? what is it? it was not a comparison and measurement ... simple question that I could not clearly answer
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
5 #
Posted 08/08/2014 12:14:37

I no longer argue on this topic. And the words of this - democracy - in my dictionary there is no more. And there - dermokraty (sorry for unparliamentary language). I was convinced during the years of the life here, that the whole of their vaunted dermokraty - just a way to brainwash the public. By and large - the same religion. Some believe, some do not. And ... for some - a way to get into the power and control the crowd, for others - a fetish, an icon of worship. Since sickens me both positions, democracy does not exist for me. More precisely - I do not see absolutely no positive differences from, say, a monarchy or dictatorship. There - some troubles, then - the other. The aim, by and large, one - to manage people. Too bad only those who truly believe (think) that it manages it, not them.

Natasha has been somewhere similar theme, we are there arguing with Oleg. Look, can, can find it consonant with your thoughts today.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natasha
City
Rome

• Thanked 21 times
  • Thanks 2 times
6 #
Опубликовано 8.8.2014 12:23:28 Author | Posted 08/08/2014 12:23:28

Julia, how my attitude is similar to yours ... it's me for the last year has developed ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
7 #
Posted 08/08/2014 12:33:40

when they start when I watered one country,
if it will be about Liechtenstein, you will have the same emotions?
I think that our experiences are related to the fact that we feel responsibility for what happens in our country, because we have a nationality. But our husbands the same should not be ashamed of the fact that Berlusconi youngsters fucked. Although, I know that many are ashamed of, but something is not responsible for.

It seems to me that democracy - it is everywhere in the terminology of democracy. Just Russia and the European states were different stages of development over time. We have different traditions. We had a great Soviet period, which although declared democratic, but was not. When the new Russia, we became curious to study the inhabitants of other countries. Yes, they just did not have raschuhat, and the Russians were not able to enjoy freedom as again went "crackdown". so many Europeans to understand us, nothing has changed. We, as were their authoritarian Soviet state, and so remained. Not all, of course, like that, but for the most part we communicate among ordinary Italians who have never been to Russia, and indeed often outside their province (or even town) did not leave, they are guided by their stories of school and the fact that the show currently on TV. Of course, with people who have a greater vision, pleasant to communicate, they do not throw accusations ask express their opinion.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natasha
City
Rome

• Thanked 21 times
  • Thanks 2 times
# 8
Опубликовано 8.8.2014 12:42:46 Author | Posted 08/08/2014 12:42:46

if it will be about Liechtenstein, you will have the same emotions?

not the same, but the feeling of injustice, too, I will cover, if the truth will speak
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanked 21 times
9 #
Posted 08/08/2014 13:12:19

The Italians then a perverse and one-sided concept of democracy. Many do not know the true meaning of the word "democracy". And this value is not sovereshenno works in reality. Namely, "people power". We used a lot of arguing about it with her husband. His argument was "we can choose the government, and you are not. So we have democracy and freedom of choice, and Putin sitting with you, which will not budge." My same arguments were "yes, you choose, but that your participation ends, and more from you nothing depends. There is no difference who you choose, it is every ruler rowing by himself and acts in the interests of their own kind, and not in the interest of people. people are offered a small retreat and handouts that are not particularly resented. so there is no difference that we have, that you have. " Now I began to agree with me, and finally realized that democracy is a utopia, and its never really been anywhere else will not be. And that democracy is not the ability to say and do what you like and where she pleased, as an example of Poussin, and is a real participation of the people in government. Here, for example, if it worked in reality, we would have held a referendum in which the people have expressed their unwillingness to be inflated to the incredible number of government, with excessively high salaries and other benefits, and the results would have passed the law on the government's reduction of 80% and a decrease in salaries by 50%, that's when you can say that democracy in Italy. But in reality, none of the governor do not give, and quickly be removed from the post. Dog does not eat dog. Therefore, and then everything will continue as now.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
# 10
Posted 08/08/2014 13:59:44

e are the same, but the feeling of injustice, too, I will cover, if the truth will speak
And if your home country is not telling the truth?

Can I have one opinion here pereposchu their LiveJournal
http://svetlyachok.livejournal.com/662069.html#comments
even a blog about healthy nutrition and psychology, but today, like this:

Explain to me what the heck is the new patriotism is. No, I'm not against patriotism as a phenomenon. I am not an ardent fan of any of the existing systems of government and can not call yourself a patriot of any of the existing states, but I'm not fundamentally against pride, both legal and legitimate, to the place of registration and registration. I do not understand one - and that, necessarily, to be a patriot, you need to a) compare b) lie? Why are all these spasms of love for the Soviet past and the post-Soviet present stem with the constant "but they have, in the civilized West"? And the right to - bite shortcomings, God with you, yazvite. Why lie? Just this morning brought me a tape, first information that "in Europe all the passwords to public wi-fi points have always been on the passports, and such outlaws. Like we have never been." I choked. You see, with a passport, I do not wear at all. I rasteryasha terrible, I'm afraid it sow and then recover without the ability to leave. That's why I carry a driver's license, this is enough. We go, we are constantly, and often in Europe that the Internet simply do not have, but to be distributed under the passport data - this is ridiculous. But the same thing. man with great aplomb argues that there is, my reality - not true, she knows exactly. She was told. Later will come across even more perfect - say, in the civilized West, you have a round sum paid for the fact that when the scoop was all beplatno. Because my mother gave birth, and the school for free, and the institute. Again, a lie. When the boards were all free and bad, or through connections, yes. But medicine and education in Europe - high quality and yet very affordable. For a working person - almost free of charge, regardless of the complexity of the operation and the height level of the institution. I do not mean that, as here we have everything perfectly, perfectly only in heaven, so after death. I'm talking about a cynical lie. without whose patriotism is not formed. But patriotism - it is about love. Several abstract for me, I am very chelovekoorientirovannaya, I do not know how to love a huge area and millions of people, only specific people. But what kind of love is this, if, in order to implement it in relation to Pete, I must say that Vasya - a first-class asshole and pissing by the toilet? Then it turns out that Pete something I spit saliva, and the thing Vasya, who ssuka, walks by without looking at me, and live happily ever after. From this I hurt and lying, lying, lying, stealing, and that Vasya burning foreign newspapers, and that he smokes in the stairwell, and would soon die from a bad disease. And someone from this bad? Clearly, not Vasya ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 18:48, Processed in 0.709863 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning