Amma
City
Milan

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 7.8.2014 15:03:33 | descending
Russia has imposed a total ban on the supply of beef, pork, fruits and vegetables, meat, poultry, fish, cheese, milk from the EU, US, Australia, Canada and Norway. The ban does not apply to baby food and goods purchases by individuals.

A complete list appeared on the government website:

- Meat of bovine animals, fresh or chilled

- Meat of bovine animals, frozen

- Pork fresh, chilled or frozen

- Meat and edible offal of poultry, fresh, chilled or frozen

- Meat salted, in brine, dried or smoked

- Fish and crustaceans, molluscs and other aquatic invertebrates

- Milk and dairy products

- Vegetables, edible roots and tubers

- Fruit and nuts

- Sausages and similar products of meat, meat offal or blood; food preparations based thereon

- Prepared foods, including cheeses and cheese based on vegetable fats

- Food products (milk-containing products based on vegetable fat)

Medvedev instructed the Federal Customs Service to take the necessary measures to implement the decision to ban the import of some products. According to him, trying to make money on speculative import ban would be "severely repressed".

Medvedev also instructed the Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Economic Development and the Federal Antimonopoly Service to coordinate activities to curb rising prices.

The ban is introduced for a period of one year from today, but the situation changes can be reviewed. Also, according to Prime Minister, Russia is ready to impose retaliatory sanctions in shipbuilding, aviation and automotive industries.

On the eve of presidential decree was issued, stating on limiting the importation of agricultural raw materials and food products from countries that have imposed sanctions against Russia for a year.

Recall that after the beginning of the crisis in Ukraine and the Crimea to Russia a number of countries, including the United States, European Union countries, Norway, Australia and Japan, have introduced sanctions against some Russian officials and companies.

http://tvrain.ru/articles/opublikovan_spisok_zapreschennyh_k_importu_zapadnyh_produktov-373655/
Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanks 6 times
2 #
Posted 07/08/2014 15:32:26

Re: The list of prohibited import western produk

I have only one thought turns sad ... all ..
and most importantly, no one benefits from these sanctions, who only lose
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Amma
City
Milan

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 7.8.2014 15:39:01 Author | Posted 07/08/2014 15:39:01

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 28 times
  • Thanked 21 times
4 #
Posted 07/08/2014 16:22:03

You know that there is a positive in all this?
What will more development of Russian agriculture. I hope that will be allocated more funds for modernization of production, personnel training, etc.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Amma
City
Milan

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Опубликовано 7.8.2014 16:34:42 Author | Posted 07/08/2014 16:34:42

for Russia, I spokoin)) sadness there is more to the EU ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natasha
City
Rome

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanks 6 times
6 #
Posted 07/08/2014 17:48:10

You know that there is a positive in all this?

I also thought about it ....
it is undoubtedly a positive moment.
Positive and negative aspects have all these sanctions, BUT!
Globally, lose everything, it seems to me
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lily
City
Mirandola
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted 07/08/2014 18:13:41

And "ABC taste" all closed down .... Well, seriously, in one way or another lose everything, and again Russia is waiting for another price increase
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natasha
City
Rome

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanks 6 times
# 8
Posted 07/08/2014 18:42:19

And "ABC taste" all closed down.

and a whole bunch of Italian companies that import food products in Russia och suffer ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 28 times
  • Thanked 21 times
9 #
Posted 07/08/2014 20:11:05

According Koldretti they have not yet analyzed the list of prohibited import products.
but you know where the problem is? there is need more experience for Russia. I have before leaving for Italy, working in the office of food (for example, so that search engines do not scroll to it and did not find ) In sufficiently large. and studied materials on the food market and various workshops were. The problem is that Russia can not provide a fully meal. Of course, manufacturers interrupted isportnye price to Russian manufacturers, but if it were possible that Russia would have long ago abandoned by all and supported only their own.
So I've been really interested in how will? in Russia really do not have opportunities to provide people normally meat chicken, pork, beef, many businesses istypyvayut shortage of raw milk (by the way, because I know the situation with raw materials and production, I do not buy products in the Russian store, I myself was not an enemy). How to be?
A couple of years ago when drought in Russia has there carrots and cost more than in Italy, remember?
And here I am to you, a girl, tell me frankly do not care about all these political games. I understand many are very happy that "Russia has shown itself, and we are so steep, krymnash etc."
but let's think when our parents are retired, living on only one pension (let's take the standard of the pensioners in the province), or those who live on the average salary in the region, go to the store ...... what he sees? chicken and meat at the price available? again will rummage among rotten potatoes with clods of dirt? (Remember, these vegetable Soviet?), Calculate how much meat to buy? Who will suffer? our mothers, fathers, grandmothers, aunts, cousins ​​....
but it is worth to keep the patriotic spirit, huh?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena
Ivlev
City
Oderzo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 5 Times
  • Thanks 2 times
# 10
Posted 07/08/2014 20:26:16

Belarus has already rubbing their hands ))) Some offices there mention bearings (See infa was). Now many will go through them

I'm not agree that Russia is somehow supported by its manufacturers, at least not in all regions precisely. Here and there, on the contrary, its production literally choked, while imports from the simple "skimmed the cream" and all ... And do not forget about "our" vegetables, which are cultivated by the Chinese in our land. It's just best not to eat. But I do not want to develop this theme here a long time, and I know that many will be hurt.

Generally, given that I live in the EU, and my family and friends in Russia, I hate it all and a little disturbing to be honest.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 23:59, Processed in 0.715776 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning