Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanks 4 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 5.8.2014 16:57:34 | descending
Girls, and you have friends among the Italians?
I have over 3 years and have not acquired even good friends ...
At work the girls - almost my same age, a little younger, a year or two, but I feel 10 years older and do not maintain the rhythm of conversation and the ....
wives with me Gianfranco brothers have a good relationship, but then again so ... only to family gatherings and, again, I can not stand RATE conversation and terribly tired of being loud and they talk a lot .....
I think that we are so different ... so far failed to find anyone who would like to communicate ... Pts

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 05/08/2014 17:08:29

Re: Girlfriend-Italian

If I lived in Italy, I would have (at least) two good friends-Italian. When I come always communicate with pleasure.
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Elena
Ivlev
City
Oderzo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 4 Times
  • Thanks 2 times
3 #
Posted 05/08/2014 17:09:36

I have a friend with whom I would like to talk much more precisely among the Italians, but they do not maintain my meager vocabulary.
Colleagues husband, a teacher from the school where I studied. By the way, recently I met a girl who taught me Italian, she left school to work in the media right now. Younger than me for 10 years, from the suburbs of Rome itself, by the way. Very sensible girl, she and I talked a lot, and for life in general ... It is in our history led, and politicians say a lot we have in common with her appeared in the views and not to show it to me, "green", though under .

Threat. With the ladies on the playground I always tightly converge and Russia always felt an alien in this company.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Maria
City
Cuneo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted 05/08/2014 17:26:33

I also got a lot of friends the Italians, but to "friends" or even "close friends," unfortunately - no maybe it's not in the country, and at the age when it is not just the people in your life and let the soul?

About playgrounds - I am torn with someone to talk and get to know - so common phrases about the children, and yesterday I just attached to some Italian mamashka ... I have to be honest, even doubted whether all her right in the head. .. she advised me to baby pool, but it is far enough away from us, and I am without a car, tch, I immediately said - it's not really for me ... but thanks for the advice ... but she went on site for me ( I for Sasha on the hills, and it is for me ...) and went on to tell a nice pool and some teachers there, a phrase that is better to go on Saturday at 3 pm she repeated, probably 20 times ... had to go to the site, because I did not know what to do ... we have gone so quickly that I had left the typewriter Sasha, turn around halfway to pick up machine, and this mother is running behind me with her baby and carries our machine ... I certainly thanked him and what do you think ... she's back with exactly the same phrase - but the pool- it is so good and the water is 30 degrees and Diana just lovely, and at 3 pm is the best time to visit))))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
5 #
Posted 05/08/2014 17:36:56

it is so good and the water is 30 degrees and Diana just lovely, and at 3 pm is the best time to visit))
she wanted you zadruzhitsya

It seems to me that it is possible to start was friends with someone, you understand or not pleased with him, and he with you, and then maybe come to friendship.
and public relations of friends are you waiting for?
and at the age when it is not just the people in your life and let the soul?
Oh, how right you are. And such a problem, many women over 30 (and with no strange land, but also at home). student girlfriend confused for various reasons, and new hard to find. It helps some common themes, many are introduced to the courses on knitting courses, etc.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanked 21 times
6 #
Posted 05/08/2014 18:29:03

I have over 9 years of his life in Italy, and not a single Italian girlfriend, although the preconditions were. And I think that is unlikely to appear. Too, we are different. I spoke, tried to establish friendly relations with the neighbors Italians. But first, they are very intrusive, very noisy in the second and third, I do not have time for conversation rhythm. And talk for hours, for example, that someone's uncle, who widowed, in a month brought to the house of her best friend dead wife, I like it not at all interesting. Or endless conversations about food and detersivah .. In general I'm getting through, it is unlikely that I can make friends with the Italian.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
7 #
Posted 05/08/2014 19:09:59

I have 2 more close friends - one an Italian 40 years with children, the second neighbor with children older))) you can get somewhere on the beach or aperitivchik, talk about the children ...

I try to maintain good relations with all its neighbors, and maybe talk nice and inexhaustible source of information - maybe, how many times convinced that everything is all about all know !!

And so intimate girlfriend - Italian so no, I think that you need to acquire a greater number of acquaintances, and then one more vydelyattya and nice people!

It should be understood that for the discussion of Italians who either - the normal rhythm of life, and for the sake of talking, so talk ;-))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natalia
City
Ferrara

Старожил форума

• Thanked 55 times
  • Thanks 35 times
# 8
Posted 05/08/2014 19:36:43

I only have one friend-Italian for 2 years that I've known for 10 years and who knows the Russian language and culture. Unfortunately, she lives in Rome and we did not see each other often. Here in Ferrara I have great friends-Italian, but we are friends and were not - as it is not close to ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 61 times
  • Thanked 15 times
9 #
Posted 05/08/2014 19:48:51

There are good friends, no girlfriends. More any gossip came across, and I do not like gossip. One - one, the other - the other, and I w white - white and black - black. If you can send and sho . In general, I have no italnok girlfriends.
And we are all from one place ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 92 times
  • Thanks 172 times
# 10
Posted 05/08/2014 21:02:58

I have a friend, we had been friends since 2002 ... when I came here to live, it was a strange feeling - as if there was in those years that have passed! Yes, in the nuances we have differences, but the main thing - we are good friends, girlfriends skilful.

There are in P.Torrese girlfriend ... like she almost did not happen! kind-hearted man.

And recently I had a friend, more spiritually each, among the Italians, I almost never met the people who would look at myself "what have I done wrong that I need to change in yourself" and to strive for excellence ... This man is my father's age, he does not have part of the leg, I am very happy that he survived a year ago .... I saw death so close, people, family, relatives, friends especially appreciate, more than ever before!

Natasha, three years - it's a bit .... people close in spirit or just pleasant to talk to occur among different nationalities ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 11:26, Processed in 0.723329 second (s), 96 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning