[News] Putin signed a law on the return of the winter time

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 22.7.2014 11:25:08 | descending
http://news.rambler.ru/26114379/
Putin signed a law on the return of the winter time

Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a law on the return to "winter time". The relevant presidential decree published on the official portal of legal information.

July 9 the Federation Council almost unanimously approved a law on the return to "winter time". According to the document, in "On the Calculation of Time" the law prescribes that "Moscow time corresponds to the third time zone in the national time scale RF UTC (SU) +3», whereas now operates - UTC (SU) + 4:00.

As a result of this fall, the country will return to an hour ago, in the "winter" and it "locks": a further hour of transition to summer / winter will not.

Time zone of Russia

The law also establishes time zones in Russia - only they will be eleven. First (Moscow time minus 1 hour) entered the Kaliningrad region.

In the second, the largest (Moscow time) - Adygea, Dagestan, Ingushetia, Kabardino-Balkaria, Kalmykia, Karachay-Cherkessia, Karelia, Komi, Crimea, Mari El, Mordovia, North Ossetia - Alania, Tatarstan, Chechnya, Chuvashia , Krasnodar, Stavropol region, Arkhangelsk, Astrakhan, Belgorod, Bryansk, Vladimir, Volgograd, Vologda, Voronezh, Ivanovo, Kaluga, Kirov, Kostroma, Kursk, Leningrad, Lipetsk, Moscow, Murmansk, Novgorod, Novgorod, Oryol, Penza, Pskov , Rostov, Ryazan, Saratov, Smolensk, Tambov, Tver, Tula, Ulyanovsk, Yaroslavl regions, and federal cities - Moscow, St. Petersburg, Sevastopol and the Nenets Autonomous Okrug.

The third time zone (MSK plus one) included Udmurtia and Samara region. Nothing in these regions of Russia Moscow time, so there is the clock will not be translated.

The fourth time zone (MSK plus two) recorded Bashkortostan, Perm, Kurgan, Orenburg, Sverdlovsk, Tyumen, Chelyabinsk region, Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area - Yugra and Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug.

In the fifth time zone (MSK plus three) - The Republic of Altai, the Altai Territory, Novosibirsk Region, the Omsk and Tomsk regions.

Six hours Zone (MSK plus four) covers Tuva, Khakassia, Krasnoyarsk Krai. In addition, this area is proposed to carry Kemerovo Region (now the time difference with Moscow is here plus three hours).

For the seventh time zone (MSK plus five) will be the Republic of Buryatia, the Irkutsk Region and the Chita region (currently, the difference in the region with Moscow time plus six hours).

In the eighth time zone (MSK plus six) included most of the areas of the Republic of Sakha / Yakutia / including the city of republican significance Yakutsk and Amur region. The ninth (MSK plus seven) - a number of regions of the republic of Sakha (Yakutia) - Verkhoyansk, Oymyakon and Ust-Jansky, Primorye, Khabarovsk region, a number of districts of the Sakhalin region, including the cities of regional importance - the city of Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk and the Jewish Autonomous region. In addition, the bill proposes to include in the Magadan time zone region, which is currently a difference with the capital - plus 8 hours.

At ten o'clock in the zone (MSK plus eight) included several areas of the Republic of Sakha / Yakutia / and the North Kuril District of the Sakhalin area.

Finally, in the eleventh hour zone (MSK plus nine) - Chukotka Autonomous Okrug and Kamchatka region, which previously made public for to stay in the summer time.

The new rules will take effect October 26, 2014 at 2 o'clock 00 minutes, when will the shooter time conversion.

The history of Russian summer time. dossier
Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 20 times
  • Thanks 2 times
2 #
Posted 07/22/2014 11:28:57

Re: Putin signed a law on the return of the winter time

I'm very glad
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tata

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted 07/22/2014 12:49:40

So it turns out that in the summer we will live in the winter time ?! I do not want to !!!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 20 times
  • Thanks 2 times
4 #
Posted 22/07/2014 13:31:06

So it turns out that in the summer we will live in the winter time ?!

best winter for summer? so the sun only in the morning, rising 10?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 216 times
  • Thanks 87 times
5 #
Posted 22/07/2014 14:29:50

I'm very glad

Similarly, Natasha
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Опубликовано 22.7.2014 14:32:41 Author | Posted 22/07/2014 14:32:41

And most importantly: the difference with Rome will be 1:00 in the summer and around 2:00 in winter. And that too in my age of 3 hours in winter too much ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natalia

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted 22/07/2014 14:44:14

My discomfort arises only when I was flying to another country. Clock is the local time and the time in your phone left Moscow. And I do not care .. Anyway it, plague, it runs at a breakneck pace.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Опубликовано 22.7.2014 14:53:47 Author | Posted 22/07/2014 14:53:47

Anyway it, plague, runs at a breakneck pace.
That's for sure.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 23 times
  • Thanked 20 times
9 #
Posted 22/07/2014 15:06:04

So it turns out that in the summer we will live in the winter time ?! I do not want to !!!
Wait, they're still stopisyat times will change back and forth
My discomfort arises only when I was flying to another country. Clock is the local time and the time in your phone left Moscow. And I do not care .. Anyway it, plague, it runs at a breakneck pace.
apparently live in a region where no cancellation transitions povlyaliyala at daylight. And in some regions it gave a lot of inconvenience in the summer, in the winter
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tata

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Posted 22/07/2014 16:46:11

[Quote] It turns out that in the summer we will live in the winter time ?!

best winter for summer? so the sun only in the morning, rising 10? [/ quote]
Well, as soon as it was, \. Twice a year, the arrow passing the spring and autumn.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 17.3.2016 02:06, Processed in 0.690312 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning