Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

1432 | Ответить: 18 Views .: 1432 | Reply: 18
print ago Forward

[My trip] In the mountains with children Trentino region (Andalo)

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 15.7.2014 21:21:26 | descending

Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanks 4 times
2 #
Posted 15/07/2014 22:14:39

Re: In the mountains with children Trentino region (Andalo)

goooooory my favorite! Apparently Elechka like? like impressions? I see you are warmly dressed)))) cool was that?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Victoria

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 1 Time
3 #
Posted 15/07/2014 22:56:29

Beauty!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
4 #
Опубликовано 16.7.2014 01:26:59 Author | Posted 16/07/2014 1:26:59

Sorry, did not finish the text for technical reasons)

So this year we decided to spend a vacation in the mountains - for the first time in my life!

The choice fell on the region and the town of Andalo Trentino, the most adapted for traveling with children.

I must say that Rome is 7:00 on a good track, and if you make a stop in Bologna area and 2 car driver, so all the beauty!

The town struck me well kept, huge kolichstvo green lawns and offers to suit all tastes for entertainment! For example, there are a skating rink (7 €) or a huge swimming pool (4 €), there is horse riding, walking around the lake, the various trekking routes in the mountains, amusement parks, and of course space for children! Pile all the slides and swings at the restaurant in the mountains at an altitude of 2000m is a trampoline and inflatable houses, kids ride a pony (for free!). The hotel's animation and organize a variety of routes, there are wheelchairs and rolling backpacks, bikes (all free).

Weather and air does not describe in words! Day 20-23 degrees, those shorts and T-shirts, night 16-17, you need to throw a jacket and wear jeans. Higher up in the mountains is naturally colder))

Honestly, I did not expect such beauty and such a service (one of the Italo-German cuisine is worth !!) so I think to be sure to come back in the winter to put her daughter on skis))) I would put anyone !! ;-)))

In general, I advise everyone, and with or without children)))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanks 4 times
5 #
Posted on 07/16/2014 7:34:58

Honestly, I did not expect such beauty and such a service (one of the Italo-German cuisine is worth !!) so I think to be sure to come back in the winter to put her daughter on skis))) I would put anyone !! ;-)))

Now, Mash, I, too, fell in love and in service, and in the surrounding countryside ..
but about the service is worth noting that he did not Italian, they'll almost Austrians ...
we are better than some of them speak Italian
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tata

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Posted on 07/16/2014 9:40:52

Beautiful landscapes.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
7 #
Posted 16/07/2014 14:49:34

My views is not particularly surprising, because we have the whole area of ​​Lake Maggiore to Switzerland, is very similar, but the service which writes Masha, yes! because it is important when you go for a vacation with the kids! My father in law, and konyata a week traveling in this area, and I must say the prices are low, even at the end of July. It is a pity that we did not get in this period ... In winter, there is clearly snezhno (I looked in the period before Christmas) but certainly very cold, but the emotions and the snow will last for the whole year
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
# 8
Опубликовано 16.7.2014 20:10:32 Author | Posted 16/07/2014 20:10:32

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
9 #
Опубликовано 16.7.2014 20:21:04 Author | Posted 16/07/2014 20:21:04

Today we went to the nearest town Molveno, whose main attraction is the lake. Such beauty I have never seen in my life! Or maybe I'm just living in another Italy ;-)))

Again, everything is organized on the highest level, mini-golf, bike rental (with a seat mountings and a mandatory helmets for children), playground, kayak with vests or catamarans, a basketball court, a bunch Barchukov and wonderful restaurants!

Of course, from our hotel walking tour was organized (only 2 hours and you are on the spot ) But we went as the most sporting car and did not regret it !!! Tk after walking tour you could only fall on the grass and regarded the beautiful sky with clouds ;-)) and all the beauty would be passed!

We ventured to rent bicycles (the last time I sat on it at the age of about 11 years, it was called the stork and pedal back inhibited wonderful system), the same with narrow wheels and hand brakes, but at a steep track over the lake gave me a lot of thrills and pleasant moments ;-))) and ambient amused by their squeals ;-)), though not a rock and smashed itself nothing and it's good!)), but the experience is amazing I must say !!

My daughter fell in love with the lake (as there are no waves, which she fears) and it did not pull out of the water ledyanyuschey! Probably half the beach perebrosali there as pebbles!

What is the joy we gave back these bikes !!!!! Even before the term ;-)))

With great difficulty dobredi to the restaurant and indulge ..... gluttony. I can only say that my daughter for the first time refused to fried potatoes in favor of meat !!! Of course, because it was a deer !!! (The taste is very similar to the liver), also went barley soup (!) And fresh salad. Tarts, various coffee and even tea to choose from))))

Similarly, it is necessary to move to the north !!!!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
# 10
Posted 16/07/2014 21:28:48

Masha, first photo, where El near the water, just fantastic! very nice and the water which "zelenoizumrudnaya" super!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 11:48, Processed in 0.705669 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning