print ago Forward

[Fludilka] MPs defended the teacher.

ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 3.7.2014 17:43:22 | descending
Deputies of the State Duma drafted a bill, according to which ridicule, accusations and claims against the teachers will be qualified as an insult or abuse of employees, nahodyaschimimsya duty. Punishment for those who dare to offend the teacher, and to doubt his competence, legislators suggest using the same, as well as to those who insulted a representative government: intemperate parents waiting for a fine or correctional labor for a period of 6-12 months. Students, let us break the chain of command and offend the teacher, will be excluded from school.

Teachers are faced with the humiliation and violence, MPs offer to provide long vacation per year on half salary. However, to get a vacation teacher should work in the field of education for at least 10 years.
Elena
Ivlev
City
Oderzo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanks 2 times
2 #
Posted 03/07/2014 19:24:52

Re: MPs defended the teacher.

It may be better just stupidly pay raise?
I wonder how this law will be implemented in practice?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tata

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted 03/07/2014 19:49:55

Maybe once all teachers crown Welcome ?!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 116 times
  • Thanks 296 times
4 #
Posted 03/07/2014 20:16:03

I think it should be mutual ... and you can not hurt the teachers and pupils is also not welcome. of course still the same processing. especially now. I have a friend - nat-ry teacher, so she was fired due to the fact that it is one girl made a comment, and there was next to the grandmother she gave parents and parents "are not simple, and gold." former teacher and son of the beginning of classes pensioned parents, like she was nervous. Well maybe, but try to modern children to be quiet.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Опубликовано 3.7.2014 20:56:23 Author | Posted 03/07/2014 20:56:23

Stick two ends. Because teachers and students are also sometimes abused, they are the same people that we are with you. Better deputies increased child allowances, to sense more.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 3 Times
6 #
Posted 03/07/2014 21:33:10

Punishment for those who dare to offend the teacher, and to doubt his competence, legislators suggest using the same, as well as to those who insulted a representative government

marasmus was intense . What does it mean "to doubt the competence"? It's no secret that not all teachers have sufficient knowledge and sometimes the students are now in some subjects are more competent (the way to take the same example of foreign languages. Misunderstandings always arise in this sector. And when we learned and now, when learn to our children) and it turns out it is necessary to listen to what you know obviously wrong. And that means "to offend the teacher?" Trebuem clarifications - how hurt, what specific words? .. I understand that the children are now often hold themselves too freely in the classroom, but a lot depends on the teacher.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 55 times
  • Thanked 15 times
7 #
Posted 03/07/2014 21:45:48

Trebuem clarifications - how hurt, what specific words?

Example.
- Sidorov to the board.
- Will not go.
- Well then, from the place.
- Well, I will.
- You learned?
- No.
- Well, then I have to put you 2.
- Well and put the bitch down and out, me * ui, but your car - there is no ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 116 times
  • Thanks 296 times
# 8
Posted 03/07/2014 21:51:09

Mimmi, yes it is, and I talked about it ... there are kids right now who utterly spoiled ...

recently read an article about a Russian boy who asked the parents in the restaurant in Italy to have an Italian boy that he personally prepared the risotto it ... I immediately remembered the movie "Toy" ...))), some kids are now God forbid ... fancy themselves gods ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena
Ivlev
City
Oderzo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanks 2 times
9 #
Posted 03/07/2014 21:53:19

In principle, the school now can enter into a contract with the parents, and the contract can be (and must be) registered the relevant rules and sanctions for their violation.
In principle, if the laws are satisfied for all the same, including gold children, and so that all can be adjusted. If desired, by teachers, of course. And for this it would be nice to somehow stimulate financially. And now for the salary can only be reduced ends meet or to survive on odd jobs (not everyone is physically survive), so that no one wants to be strained. Maybe a couple of times this child to talk quietly, and he will cease to swear and threaten.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 3 Times
# 10
Posted 03/07/2014 21:54:46

Example.
- Sidorov to the board.
- Will not go.
- Well then, from the place.
- Well, I will.
- You learned?
- No.
- Well, then I have to put you 2.

Nuuuuu, it's not an insult, it is an insult, for it used to be a punishment, the teacher or you just walk left. And you can hurt even noticed how bad you Marie Bath vyglyadesh today ... take it and hurt ..... 1 year off ....

In my opinion "to offend the teacher, and to doubt his competence" as incorrect wording, even as it is uncomfortable for the legislators. Ok, but what about other professions - teachers, doctors? There is legislation that provides for punishment for contempt of all, depending on the profession. And rightly remarked Alain "Now schools can enter into a contract with the parents, and the contract can be (and must be) registered the relevant rules and sanctions for their violation."
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 18.3.2016 01:07, Processed in 0.717554 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning