Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

1861 | Ответить: 25 Views .: 1861 | Reply: 25
print ago Forward

[Cooking] caviar ... eggplant (yum!) Steps.

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 3.7.2014 13:30:28 | descending
summer, hot weather, and you want something "prohladnenko" offer you a prescription "caviar of baklazhanov" or "out of the blue" as they are called in the people, or just a very tasty fresh snack. My Alessandro, ready to sell the home for the eggs, and now is not sure he likes: burgers (the taste of which he had forgotten ...) or caviar.
So, we need:
2-3 eggplants of medium size and thickness, one red pepper (this is my fad, it is possible and without pepper or any other color, but I like the taste of red), two medium-sized tomato, or a giant (if you can find ox heart, the better!) 2-3 cloves of garlic, parsley, chive small (ideally by putting the bulbs "chipolotto," but I did not, what was the cost sings ....) salt, olive oil (about 200-250 grams).
My vegetables were dried and spread them on a baking sheet. I previously was covered with baking paper, because the water can flow out of the vegetables.

Preheat oven to 200 degrees and go on baking for 20 minutes. 4erez 20 minutes, reduce to 180 degrees and leave for another 20-25 minutes. After this time, I turn off the oven completely and leave for 30-40 minutes.
here they are, baked vegetables

leave for 15 minutes to cool, then remove the skin. It is better to shoot until cooked vegetables, even though I happen to shoot since the cooled and also all turned out.

removing the peel, vegetables neobvodimo leave for 3-4 hours in eёmkosti Tipo container and periodically drain the water they produce.
I have this time been "break" and laying sleeping daughter-pomoshnitsa that does not keep up with me: my mother what you do, let me see, eh ?!

when the vegetables will stop releasing water, it's time to do serious work, ie cutting.
You can send everything in a blender, or ismelchitel "Tritt tutti" but I do not like the consistency, and I think the taste is changing .... sings I pulverized all my ruchenki.
Eggplant:

bow

tomatoes

I cut them into thin slices, and cut off the sides of the hide, and then "hack" to complete grinding

mix well all the ingredients and season with salt

adding a first portion of olive oil and chopped parsley

stir again add oil, salt to try and voila!
I leave to cool for an hour about, because I like the cold. Very tasty with toast, but tasty with fresh Yeshe some bread!

Mmmm, I pictured the whole hlebushek in anticipation of how it will taste good!
Cotto e mangiato da Mandarinka Baklazhanovna
  • Thanked 9 Times
  • Thanked 3 Times
2 #
Posted 03/07/2014 13:42:48

Re: ... eggplant caviar (! Yum) steps.

Thank you very much for Lena recipe. We all love eggplant and I will certainly try to cook it the other day. All "aubergine" idea over, and just then a new recipe. Thank you!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Catherine
City
Treviso

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted 03/07/2014 14:01:14

Lena, thanks for the recipe!
a question - and you do not you put the tomatoes in the oven? you only need to bake the eggplant, and peppers, and tomatoes fresh cut then?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
4 #
Опубликовано 3.7.2014 14:11:59 Author | Posted 03/07/2014 14:11:59

Yes, fresh tomatoes, if they are very ripe, you can rub them on a grater, only skinned little tinker. Alternatively, you can dip them in boiling water and then peel off the skin easily
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Catherine
City
Treviso

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 03/07/2014 14:26:59

ok! Thank you!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
6 #
Опубликовано 3.7.2014 14:28:17 Author | Posted 03/07/2014 14:28:17

We all love eggplant and I will certainly try to cook it the other day.
always Glade! try, try, like everyone who does not even like eggplant, checked! More, if sometimes cook meat, such as "spetstsatino" poppobuy add bright eggplant (such off-white with a light purple hue, they are usually round.) We usually they take to the grill, but I tried it once (sometimes descends on me inspiration ) And added to the meat. Taste volshebny, because this type of eggplant is not bitter, the flesh is very juicy and tender, and give the flavor, because it seems that the meat with eggplant and mushrooms
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
7 #
Опубликовано 3.7.2014 14:29:04 Author | Posted 03/07/2014 14:29:04

ok! Thank you!
come again (c)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 9 Times
  • Thanked 3 Times
# 8
Posted 03/07/2014 14:31:40

More, if sometimes cook meat, such as "spetstsatino" poppobuy add bright eggplant (such off-white with a light purple hue, they are usually round.)

hmm ... boom look with pearl pugavitsami as they say . I do not even pay attention to this sort of ..
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 310 times
9 #
Posted 03/07/2014 19:59:46

Now such a thing, it seems, once Azerbaijanis guys were prepared, but they eggplant and peppers baked on coals ... so yummy and to shish kebab is very suitable. I remember more than I kebab snack like this and it is practically impossible ..... will have to try to make a prescription, because I myself tried in diletansky on the eyes, I have never been able to ....
meat with eggplant and I had often cooked, I have one or two tablespoons of soy sauce are added and garlic. Now I cook less, vegetarians in the family.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
# 10
Опубликовано 3.7.2014 22:33:48 Author | Posted 03/07/2014 22:33:48

Now such a thing, it seems, once guys Azerbaijanis prepared,
my mom can cook their adjika such bomb !!! real jam! I also (which is weird!) Was only enough to squash caviar and that's the eggplant. Squash also turned out delicious. We were given a number of taverns from the garden that my heart bleeds, that has come to prepare eggs
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 22.3.2016 19:13, Processed in 0.703962 second (s), 90 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning