Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 20 times
  • Thanks 2 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 1.7.2014 16:44:36 | descending
1.5 years, that there is this site, I have several times witnessed a situation that in the presence of some hot-abusive threads on the site dramatically increased activity and views ..
people really only need bread and circuses (spectacle and when someone complains or hurts the other).
It is clear that not all people are like, I like, hard, when next to me swearing and arguing ...
but the fact remains - already watched it a few times.
ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 01/07/2014 17:49:20

Re: just an observation - people love to swear

And I think it is not always possible to understand the written tone of a man who wrote it, may in reality be even discussed a particular topic of the curses and would not have arisen. And we are all different and the concept we are all different. For example, even while living in Rome and not cursing anyone, we all have our preferences in communication.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Basilio
City
Varese

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted 01/07/2014 17:56:39

These people long ago ... all worries forgotten, and Rome that once
All distributed: the legions, and the power, and the lictors ligament,
Restrained now only two things restlessly dreaming:
Meal'n'Real! Juvenal ...
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Natalia
City
Ferrara

Старожил форума

• Thanked 51 times
  • Thanked 32 times
4 #
Posted 01/07/2014 18:00:23

Natalie, this is normal and has always been so. Do you think why the scandalous press circulations huge? People love to argue, and very few people can stop in time (for myself I know). Therefore, activity increases.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 11 times
  • Thanked 28 times
5 #
Posted 01/07/2014 20:18:57

The girls, I also can not stand rugatsya.No (small digression
...) Living in Italy realized that the majority of people here when raise their voices as if to let off steam .... and even got used to it! As for our site - yes, across the hot topics we emotional, it is necessary to talk to someone or share than the negative, every byvaet.Eto life! Well and good
Well ..that is sometimes useful to discuss-add so to speak of salt and pepper in the daily routine! When everything is running smoothly and rovno- boring, in my opinion, more interesting when there is a live speaker ..
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
6 #
Posted 07/01/2014 23:27:07

Natasha, this is normal! I mean, that is not very interesting for swearing, and new responses on your topic of interest, who will offer what's new))) and all sorts of nasty words, I personally miss the past simply do not pay attention to them, they are not worth
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Cat
Catherine

Старожил форума

• Thanked 35 times
  • Thanked 78 times
7 #
Posted on 07/02/2014 8:38:52

maybe the problem is that we do not know how to argue? It is not that the views of different people raznye..argumentirovanny argument is good, but when you go to the person, and the battle is already wrong. It's my opinion. Moreover, we must remember always that you see in front of you only bukovki, but as they were told and what was meant here, we always think up themselves.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Amma
City
Milan

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Posted 07/02/2014 10:11:22

I do not think that people love to swear. just have topics that are close to all as' 'nothing human is alien' not everyone can speculate about Rembrandt and 'reasoning' 'in' 'simple' 'topics more and esessno that opinions are different. but the transition to the individual is not permitted. but if, for example, someone is myself and allow myself personally, I do not want to allow it. as grit in one anecdote: when I'm not, you can even beat me
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 41 times
  • Thanks 46 times
9 #
Posted 07/02/2014 11:59:45

Maybe it's this:
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
# 10
Posted 07/02/2014 12:23:10

Well sometimes it is helpful to discuss-add so to speak of salt and pepper in the daily routine! When everything is running smoothly and rovno- boring, in my opinion, more interesting when there is a live speaker ..
this one does not argue that it is possible and necessary to "share" and negative, not just roses and flowers .... The focus of Natasha's question is a different one. The topics, which begins "fight" directly and more views, and participation, and emerge from the dead people who have not logged in to the site a large amount of time.
One may talk about boredom calm, not quarrelsome life, but my opinion remains unchanged: held in all senses of the people will not be fueled by the energy, or participate in feisty affairs, no real or virtual.
Alas, these figures quite a bit ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 21.3.2016 14:10, Processed in 0.683054 second (s), 96 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning