Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 21 times
  • Thanks 2 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 25.6.2014 15:22:09 | descending
I propose here to share the holiday Farm Holidays in Italy. I love a weekend or a day at 3 to go to such places.
And someone's footsteps easier to choose something
The first place that I can not forget, this agritourism La Locanda della Chiocciola - we went there on the day of the birth of Gianfranco. Very small, very cute, tasty, with a small spa, which can be split into two. Magical place. We were there for two days, as the re-born!
http://www.lachiocciola.net/
Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
2 #
Posted 25/06/2014 17:22:47

Re: Farmhouse Italy

We are very good. like Agriturismo Podere del botruccio, Tuscany, near the city of Pomarance. I wrote about it in the subject of Tuscany. Then back on our tracks went Masha with her husband. In my opinion, it is also very pleasant.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 61 times
  • Thanked 15 times
3 #
Posted 25/06/2014 21:39:45

Re: Farmhouse Italy

near the city of Pomarance.
Near Pomarance there are forests. Imneno them Dante wrote:
Nel mezzo del cammin di nostra vita
mi ritrovai per una selva oscura,
ché la diritta via era smarrita.
This is so, digression .
-------------------------------------------------- ----
My husband flies ... it would seem, what has this to Agrotourism? The director of the club owner agritourism near the small airport.
I walked in, and then read the reviews and looked at the happy faces of clients and I can confidently advise it for those who want to combine shopping, leisure, Arezzo, Cortona, Lake Trasimeno, Siena - 80 km. Not expensive - about 90 euros a double room. There are 4 people with 1 toilet, a little spartan, but I think the price will be cheaper.
Yet they can be enjoyed a panoramic flight over Tuscany - 80 euros for half an hour.
Residence Serristori

For those who have not been Volterrre, San Gimignano, Siena, Colle di Val Dells -
http://www.anticoborgotignano.com/ - The Antico Borgo di Tignano -
most authentic Tuscan Farmhouse.
His owner is very eccentric personality. It organizes classes of Italian cuisine, the evening by the campfire, night dancing, watching stars with telesokpa, Feng Shui, Yoga. Most of all I liked her collection scarecrow (spanventapasseri).

The restoration of the old owner of the Borgo, an architect by training, and spolzovat ancient mosaic that made modernist buildings more natural.
Example - Sama road season -
Apartments Le Api Euro 1.300,00 + Euro 60,00 per pulizie finali. - A two-bedroom 3 bedrooms, each with a bathroom and a lounge with kitchen.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 18:47, Processed in 0.679913 second (s), 54 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning