Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

915 | Ответить: 4 Views .: 915 | Reply: 4
print ago Forward

[Shopping] Shopping in Milan (need advice and assistance)

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 25.6.2014 08:46:11 | descending
My friend goes to Milan from 27 August to 5 September, the reason for the trip do not know, but still want to shop and priudarit)))
questions are:
- Something else from the sales will be)))?
- Whether the fall and winter clothes are on sale?
- Does it make sense to go to the Outlets or can be in a city shopping trip?
- If someone organizes shopping in Milan can kinite contacts in a personal, I will give my friend
Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
2 #
Posted 06/25/2014 10:31:44

Re: Shopping in Milan (need advice and assistance)

1) there is already too late, and even if something is "left" it is generally unnecessary.
2) a small selection, ie not the same as the end of September and October, for example, but in principle, yes, you can buy.
3) Outlets Outlet strife, there are places where prices are discounted (or without them) are good all year round, there are those in which you need to know when to go.
4) our Vacya (Basilio), engaged in this business, I hope resound, or write him a PM.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Basilio
City
Varese

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted 06/25/2014 11:03:31

Natasha, let my contacts. I will answer all questions and if you need help.
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Опубликовано 25.6.2014 11:19:19 Author | Posted 25/06/2014 11:19:19

Thank you for your feedback!
I just guided by the experience of shopping at the end of August, I liked more choice in our store, and surrounding towns than in the two outlet shopping (we were in the Barberini and that close to Florence, I forgot the name), because I was interested in old clothes and shoes, although all have hung autumn collection, but it was two years ago ...
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 57 times
  • Thanked 15 times
5 #
Posted 06/25/2014 12:05:15

which is near Florence, forgotten names
The Mall. (?) For shoes could go in the Prado, if their shoes fit. Near the small pair of kilometers just have outlet Dolce - there is a good summer clothes.
And yet, yes, the end of August is not the best time, but if you search well, then something can be found.
Discounts have already begun. Almost no one is waiting for the official dates. Quietly approach the customer and say - minus 30%. Not all, but many. Barbera in Malle so do 70%. Some stores now have to defend the place. The new Gucci store, so all queue such as the gift of something to give out.
On the last visit there.
Boots on the heels "with a laugh"))) - 90 euros. Like leather shoes - € 72 - yes, it's the last card room, but still)))
Tods already sechas 130 - a great choice in Malle. Summer models ranging from 85.
Hogan, 85, on the shaft 110 and the male and female.
Armani - so there is generally ridiculous prices.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 23.3.2016 15:34, Processed in 0.701190 second (s), 65 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning