Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

1866 | Ответить: 24 Views .: 1866 | Reply: 24
print ago Forward

[Cooking] Do you like cetriolo carosello?

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 23.6.2014 14:25:43 | descending
If not, I strongly advise to try!

I made for myself opening two years ago, approximately. in-law saw "strange" cucumber, asked what it is, what to eat, where to buy ???
A: The type of cucumber (mine crossed with melon), but it is much easier to digest than regular cucumbers. Clyshali, probably, that the Italians are not very well absorb cucumbers, sings many of them do not eat cucumbers .... birthplace: Puglia region THEIR eat, just scraping a hide like without anything, and olive oil, or in a salad.
For sale, I think, that the south of the everywhere, we at "distant" north, you can find them in Esselunge where I actually, yesterday, and they bought, otkryla season this year Perhaps many of you regale these cucumbers for a long time and silent, I decided to share, maybe someone knows, let him try a vkucnyatinu. Incidentally, they always have solid and seeds such as in the usual cucumber. never come across "watery" as often happens, with the usual cucumber bought in a supermarket.
Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 72 times
  • Thanks 47 times
2 #
Posted 23/06/2014 15:24:00

Re: Do you like cetriolo carosello?

Helen, you know my character, hung Well, I would not try it if I saw? The first time I've seen in your topic and your case, be sure to follow the recommendation (I love cucumbers). A taste of this miracle cucumber? Unfortunately, in my district I am a vegetable is not noticed.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Belluno

Старожил форума

• Thanked 11 times
  • Thanked 30 times
3 #
Posted 23/06/2014 15:49:07

I've never seen and never tried nor alive, neither in seeds Want!!!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
4 #
Опубликовано 23.6.2014 15:54:30 Author | Posted 23/06/2014 15:54:30

the goal is reached! it turns out, I'm not the only one, lover of cucumbers and seeker of new types! Taste them cucumber, not so pronounced, when the smell, too, have to clean off peel. One type that we sell (I suspect that they do not tear quite mature, sings the original taste of the mature cucumber probably different, but still ....) has a delicate flavor, they are very crisp, and I THEIR easily eat without salt, in the As usual I have prisolit cucumbers, or in any way ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
5 #
Опубликовано 23.6.2014 15:57:47 Author | Posted 23/06/2014 15:57:47

Nailichka, look for them in markets and supermarkets, you're probably just not for knowledge was not paying attention ... I'm sure that they are in Rome. Ira will be difficult, because it is in the north.

PS Yes, I've recently tried artichokes "Romani", in-law somewhere had got what they were delicious, with the usual artichokes are sooooo I rarely buy, do not compare!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Posted 23/06/2014 16:11:33

I am the first (and only time) tried this miracle in Taranto, when we were there visiting friends. My husband, who does not eat ordinary cucumbers, they ate with great pleasure! I also really liked.
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 217 times
  • Thanks 88 times
7 #
Posted 23/06/2014 17:04:38

Linen, well, you're so described entot cucumber That the case be sure to try
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 18 times
# 8
Posted 23/06/2014 17:19:46

I ate it Here it is only rarely in our vegetable shops there. Sdes him still talking Ortaggi pugliesi or cucummarazzo or Il Barattiere, but these, I realized a round poslednie- formy.kak a hybrid cucumber with melon
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Belluno

Старожил форума

• Thanked 11 times
  • Thanked 30 times
9 #
Posted 23/06/2014 17:23:37

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 72 times
  • Thanks 47 times
# 10
Posted 23/06/2014 17:37:16

Nailichka, look for them in markets and supermarkets, you're probably just not for knowledge was not paying attention ... I'm sure that they are in Rome. Ira will be difficult, because it is in the north.

PS Yes, I've recently tried artichokes "Romani", in-law somewhere had got what they were delicious, with the usual artichokes are sooooo I rarely buy, do not compare!
Lena, I do solemnly swear that I have not seen in Bracciano, and so I do not ordinarily never miss, but nothing now I opened the hunt for this rare vegetable, thanks to you, maybe in Rome will be able to find it.
And yes, the Roman artichoke, artichokes will handicap all, I love it.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 17.3.2016 20:25, Processed in 0.707648 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning