[Life] the Carrefour action during the FIFA World Cup

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 15.6.2014 10:43:59 | descending
Italy won !!!
Who knows, the supermarket chain "Carrefour" does share "risparmio Mondiale" who buy products labeled "Mondial", in case of loss or "paredzho" gives a discount of 50% of the amount spent, if Italy wins, reimburse 100% ( as Buono). I yesterday have bought them for 120 euros total, because the week went to Esselungu, but nevertheless, in case of victory (and we won, Balotelli!) I have a "Buono" for 56 euros! evviva !!!
Now I will carefully select the products, because the next Partita should again seek the victory!
erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanked 21 times
2 #
Posted 06/15/2014 11:15:33

Re: What good have happened or - expect?

I have a "Buono" for 56 euros! evviva !!!
I call in on Friday there something that bribe. As a result, the check was 50 euros, of which only 3 euros Buono . As I watched, I watched, so I caught nothing special, the fact that you need from participating in the promotion of products. But I was mostly gastronomy, affetati, cheese and meat products, for which the action does not apply. Took volontino, next time get ready thoroughly
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
3 #
Опубликовано 15.6.2014 16:00:08 Author | Posted 15/06/2014 16:00:08

But I was mostly gastronomy, affetati, cheese and meat products, for which the action does not apply.
we rasprostronyaetsya and meat / fish and gastronomy, and even diapers Pampers baby dry (I did not buy, now I regret ...)
I twisted the nose, some long-term storage products, and hard for me, I'm doing one Spezia. And people rowing wine, beer, olive oil, water. I made the purchase, as usual, ie, that it is necessary, going to showcases watched what was indicated by a special label, and had no idea how many typed. Kupila watermelon and two kg of apricots from the fruit on the action, not cherry picked, because twirled and forgotten, but it was necessary. Argentine shrimp (Giants) is not taken, sorry! But just can not buy, so sled.raz.
PS I do have about this action and did not recognize, because it is purchased in Esselunge telly and do not include (advertising comes) to me our Papi said, and he by work colleagues learned
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanked 21 times
4 #
Posted 15/06/2014 17:59:19

we rasprostronyaetsya and meat / fish and gastronomy, and even diapers Pampers baby dry (I did not buy, now I regret ...)
Now I looked volantino, it is supposed to and in meat and cuts, and fruit spreads with gastronomy. Strangely, I bought a watermelon in them, grilled chicken, all this should also be action. And me only 2 packs of grated pecorino struck Buono. The next time come to the administration and to clarify.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 20 times
  • Thanks 2 times
5 #
Posted 18/06/2014 21:31:41

Re: Action Carrefour during the FIFA World Cup

we also accumulated a 46 euro discount (we especially do not make an effort to gather up these items) class action
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 00:56, Processed in 6.133150 second (s), 64 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning