Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

753 | Ответить: 8 Views .: 753 | Reply: 8
print ago Forward

[Documents] Reunion with nesovreshennoletnimi. (Coesione)

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 61 times
  • Thanked 15 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 12.6.2014 13:39:54 | descending
Familiar brought daughter tour visa and want to do koezyone (Italian husband).
Let's go to the Questura (Firenze) and it was scheduled for August (!) - This is the first.
Ask for a certificate idoneyta alodzhativa (but do they need, if there is an Italian)? and a document on the state of the family from the Ukraine (as proof that there is no one to care for a child (?!?!), Ukraine registered the child himself in the house ...
Who has been doing lately this procedure? What you asked ...
Office to help immigrants says one thing - Police Headquarters - more. Go and find out where the truth lies.
Husband Italian general said that he is not the aisles and send for a walk.
Mare

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 4 times
2 #
Posted 12/06/2014 14:29:59

Re: Reunion with nesovreshennoletnimi. (Coesione)

it does not apply to the Italian and to the minor .. secondly it can "deliver" since then .. He made 30 days or more docks to collect, apply to the municipality ... sometimes the electronic record in 1-2 months ...

a certificate from the Ukraine should not .. only an export permit from the father, if there is no such, the standard ukr.spravku that - this is not ..

and a list of the docks specified in the law .. let rest on him ..

all reunited with his mother, who has a residence permit by marriage to Mr. it.gr, right?
means the Italian can not carry, because the child is a minor, but you can insist on the law, and do with it then the law 30/2007 reunion - it.gr-on relative (or EU citizen) - 5 years - card carta di soggiorno - paper, but in 10 days

made in mid-March last is in Verona.

with the help of the municipality of conformity when standards like when required .. when by cash held .. (good economy in the 80s somewhere)
but an export permit from the father and then asked to the Police Headquarters! but enough photocopies + translation certified by a court (the original is always needed something to give samim..ego NOT!)

a certificate of family composition of TAM may not have the right to demand, as this right of mother and child to be together - Unità di famiglia - the main thing that dad was not against export !!
and it does not matter, even though the house suite grandmothers left ..
family - a mother and a child, in this case. and it is their right to be together.
maximum, may be required to show income .. it.muzh that is enough for everyone.
but Aveita already wrote that it was possible to solve the problem .. .. almost peacefully and without the provision of income, as We made a kinsman it.grazhdanina (wife, children / including and wife, etc)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 61 times
  • Thanked 15 times
3 #
Опубликовано 12.6.2014 20:44:54 Author | Posted 12/06/2014 20:44:54

Revenue there indeterminato contract.
The certificate byada !!! They rented an apartment and did not properly have vledelets meters. Attic is not legal, and 50 instead of 27, there are three residential meters. The department of foreign aid he is told that a certificate for an apartment is not necessary, and to the Police Headquarters demanding.
In short ... a madhouse full.
And about the fact that a certificate should be, that it there is no one to live, so this is ... without words. Dad gave all permissions.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 41 times
  • Thanks 46 times
4 #
Posted 12/06/2014 21:11:09

I have a feeling that they are almost orders, the yield to anything to find fault with, in his own way, I have already written somewhere in another topic y we first landed to the patronymic translation -Make-85 euros, and then attached to the resolution of biological -there father was all right, but they did not take -im had after the words -f.i.o. mom my-nothing that the notary in compliance with the form adopted by the Russian and my full name it was, but they had another after the words with his mother (duplicate) -bred full-I was lucky, I just was in Moscow on business-altered -o spent money, nerves better hush, thank God-but all behind the right thing is the law have , really difficult to recruit qualified staff and to stop bullying these uniforms? Help you require from Ukraine is generally complete nonsense, so more parents can be attached to the retirement age, but not for adults. We did in 2011, we did not require anything other than quibbles I have described ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Mare

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 4 times
5 #
Posted 12/06/2014 21:27:29

if the float - to demand superior service and write a complaint ... and sue! I'm not kidding!! TAR has long been giving instructions as well as that delat..posle tens / hundreds of cases reviewed ..

If M2 is not enough ... temporarily prescribe Italian
but on 27 residential 2 is not enough ...

A certificate from the Ukrain - it makes no sense at all!

and the need to shake the department, that a written explanation was given where such a whim, asking them available, on the basis of the document .. if some internal - then link to it and not be afraid to say that you get to the quaestor and the court!

I repeat - spelled carta di soggiorno parente del cittadino europeo / italiano chat list docks in the article of the law ..
if you stray from our list quaestura, sfotayu, I put ..
but in the last 2 did not require a multiple of M2 ..)))) but the income shown ..
and how old the child 4 or 14?
there are different requirements ..

the idea for the M2.
PARAMETRI NORMATIVI DI RIFERIMENTO PER L'ABITAZIONE - DECRETO MINISTERO DELLA SANITA '1975

Il DM Sanità 5 luglio 1975 prevede che per ogni abitante sia assicurata una superficie abitabile non inferiore a mq 14, per i primi 4 abitanti, ed a mq 10 per ciascuno dei successivi.

Stabilisce inoltre che le stanze da letto abbiano una superficie minima di mq 9, se per una persona, e di mq 14 se per due persone.

Ogni alloggio deve essere dotato di una stanza di soggiorno di almeno mq 14.
Le stanze da letto, il soggiorno e la cucina devono essere provvisti di finestra apribile.
L'altezza minima interna utile dei locali adibiti ad abitazione è fissata in m 2,70 riducibili am 2,40 per i corridoi, i disimpegni in genere, i bagni, i gabinetti ed i ripostigli.

Per i monolocali è prevista una superficie minima di mq 28 per una persona e mq 38 per due persone.

Laddove le condizioni climatiche lo richiedano gli alloggi devono essere dotati di impianti di riscaldamento.

Nel caso di un figlio di età inferiore agli anni 14 al seguito di uno dei genitori, l'idoneità abitativa può essere sostituita dal consenso del titolare dell'alloggio nel quale il minore dimorerà.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 61 times
  • Thanked 15 times
6 #
Опубликовано 12.6.2014 22:24:10 Author | Posted 12/06/2014 22:24:10

Her 16.
Here's what found.
Printed on paper and give them to storm our "Fortezza" will go tomorrow.

Carta di soggiorno per familiari di cittadino italiano o dell'Unione Europea
È riconosciuto il diritto all'ingresso e al soggiorno anche ai familiari extracomunitari dei cittadini dell'UE. Ricordiamo che non deve essere svolta nessuna pratica presso lo Sportello Unico per l'Immigrazione che tratta solo il ricongiungimento richiesto dal cittadino extracomunitario.
Quali familiari possono chiederla
- Il coniuge
- I figli anche del coniuge di età inferiore a 21 anni, o anche maggiori di 21 anni se sono a carico delcittadino italiano
- I genitori ei nonni del cittadino comunitario o del coniuge, purché siano a loro carico
Come fare
Per soggiorni inferiori ai tre mesi il familiare extracomunitario che accompagna o raggiunge il cittadino comunitario in Italia non deve richiedere nè il PS, nè deve presentare la dichiarazione di presenza alla Questura.
Per soggiorni superiori a tre mesi, deve chiedere la carta di soggiorno alla Questura (Via della
Fortezza 17, Firenze).

Quale documentazione occorre
- Passaporto e visto se richiesto
- Quattro foto in formato tessera
- Documento che attesta il legame di parentela e, nei casi in cui è richiesto, la qualità di familiare a carico (se il documento è stato prodotto all'estero, deve essere tradotto e legalizzato dalla rappresentanza diplomatica italiana nel paese di origine)
- Dichiarazione di mantenimento e certificato di stato di famiglia (se il cittadino straniero non lavora)
- Attestato della richiesta d'iscrizione anagrafica del familiare cittadino dell'Unione (solo per i cittadini comunitari).

La Questura rilascerà una carta di soggiorno in formato cartaceo della durata di 5 anni. Dopo 5 anni di regolare ed ininterrotto soggiorno, anche il familiare extracomunitario avrà il diritto al soggiorno permanente che sarà attestato da una "Carta di soggiorno permanente per familiare di cittadini europei".
Decreto Legislativo 6 febbraio 2007, n. thirty
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Mare

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 4 times
7 #
Posted 13/06/2014 13:56:32

Yes, Art. 10. Carta di soggiorno per i familiari del cittadino comunitario non aventi la cittadinanza di uno Stato membro dell'Unione europea
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 61 times
  • Thanked 15 times
# 8
Опубликовано 13.6.2014 17:07:54 Author | Posted 13/06/2014 17:07:54

Today, they were more intelligent workers ...
On Tuesday, fingerprints and to 30 the number of residence permit for 5 years .
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Mare

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 4 times
9 #
Posted 13/06/2014 23:05:08

super !!!!!!!!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 08:33, Processed in 0.692294 second (s), 84 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning