Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

765 | Ответить: 5 Views .: 765 | Reply: 5
print ago Forward

[Fludilka] Lyap (from the word blurt) day!

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 10.6.2014 17:16:32 | descending
I think every case, some days less, others are more funny to hear "bloopers" from others, colleagues, relatives and passers. I suggest in this thread to share and laugh together
Bloopers of my day (which is not over yet).
On the morning of Diana to avert my grandparents, because I need to take to kindergarten Danya.
They are in the kitchen, "swear". I say that what you have noisy in the morning, does the temperature (at 8:30 it was 28 degrees !!!) work? In-law: He (ie, my father in law) will drive me mad! I am going to cut hair, but did not call Pinuchche (by the way an old friend of her mother in law). I told him, you can not, you must first call, and he does not want to! I smile I say: so what's the problem you call. In-law "illuminate" says: for sure if I ask her to call at the same time "se mi fa i piedi" ie pedicure. Her father continuing to do "sudoku": it will cut me if you want to "Happy Feet" ?!
I'm going to take away from the garden of Danya. Under columns of one residential house Daniela notices a dead butterfly on the floor ... and lamentations begin questioning how and why.
On the road, on a bicycle, traveling alone Signora (think live nearby) and hello (note) with Daniele! Dani tells him "ke tradzhediya" Signora offers take babochku "In Ospedale" Dani says that it is too late: she's dead! Then the man Danya pats on the head and wails: ma come sei biondo! Ma Proprio Biondo Tedesco!
I: Biondo Rousseau! The man looked at me sinora, ma suo marito e 'biondo?
I was embarrassed, yes, when I was little, but what?
Signore: ma perchè suo bambino e 'troppo biondo!
I: because I'm brunette ?!
Signore: ma il suo colore e 'naturale? (Hahahaha, I do not like a natural blonde !!!)
no comments
Elina
City
Mondragone

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted on 06/19/2014 1:09:25

Re: Lyap (from the word blurt) day!

ma come sei biondo! Ma Proprio Biondo Tedesco!
Smile)))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elina
City
Mondragone

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted on 06/19/2014 1:11:43

Probably not seen Signor Finns or Swedes, etc.).
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 91 times
  • Thanked 39 times
4 #
Posted 19/06/2014 14:40:35

I make pesto. It does not work kuh. harvester. stalled in the middle of the process. More precisely, he worked yesterday. and today there is no odd . I do so, and commercials - not furychit! I called his son - "All right, turns your dream - will have to go for the new" (he set his sights on the old engine ). Son: "Wait a minute, I'll see unplug it from the electrical outlet.." I reach out and find that instead of the desired unit included something else Ops ... And the child: "Signora, in the outlet did not try to include May, will work?"
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
5 #
Опубликовано 19.6.2014 14:46:31 Author | Posted 19/06/2014 14:46:31

Probably not seen Signor Finns or Swedes, etc.).
my mother in law, and said that he just wanted to "idagare" (what is there about me, you can investigate, I do not know ....) And, yes, we have often, and the Swedes and the Danes and the Dutch name-calling, even if just Russian! But when we were in Rome, with children, and a friend, during our snack in a bistro, the uncle who worked there, asked the forehead: you from Ykrainy? ahahah, here is an eye!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 92 times
  • Thanks 172 times
6 #
Posted 20/06/2014 20:46:17

[Quote] Probably not seen Signor Finns or Swedes, etc.).
my mother in law, and said that he just wanted to "idagare" (what is there about me, you can investigate, I do not know ....) And, yes, we have often, and the Swedes and the Danes and the Dutch name-calling, even if just Russian! But when we were in Rome, with children, and a friend, during our snack in a bistro, the uncle who worked there, asked the forehead: you from Ykrainy? ahahah, here is an eye! [/ quote]
about to recognize that different nationalities .... at familiar to me! ... It is interesting that one child in the Polish-Italian family, he heard my accent, asked me: "sei napoletana?"
... And that's just as you did with me, when at work, I worked in a resort, a local Italian woman said: "I know ... you - Russian"
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 18:10, Processed in 0.700072 second (s), 70 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning