Irina
City
Belluno

Старожил форума

• Thanked 13 times
  • Thanked 32 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 8.6.2014 21:41:21 | descending
Under the relaxed look, or laziness, or without a specific purpose ... no museums - walk. Walk and only a walk to the only pleasure without queues and nerves! Venice has many times, good drive just 1.5 hours. At this time, my mother was taken with her niece, who have not yet seen. My mother can not walk a lot, so do not build grandiose plans: parked and walked slowly walk towards Piazza San Marco, then lunch, nacelle and return to the water public transport.

kayakers

Compatriots - a group without end, really big

Irina
City
Belluno

Старожил форума

• Thanked 13 times
  • Thanked 32 times
2 #
Опубликовано 8.6.2014 22:04:26 Author | Posted 06/08/2014 22:04:26

Re: Venice under the relaxed look

House lyubviobilnym Casanova

truselyah no, I would not post his

window drew

At this time, and I must say the first time I had time to observe the technique godolerov driving. And I must say it is a virtuoso: minimalnos to diverge away from the walls, other boats - uvazhuha!

By the way, this time even Venice was not so crowded by tourists as the infinitely obyachno, but wishing always ride in a gondola.
Bung
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 6 Times
  • Thanks 5 times
3 #
Posted on 09/06/2014 4:24:27

Irina, thank you for a new opportunity to plunge into the Venetian spirit I perceive everything in Venice with great enthusiasm - a unique magical atmosphere. A swim in a gondola and gondolier at his watch, swim towards the boats for tourists from different corners of the Earth, to wander through this extremely narrow streets, where everything is steeped in Venetian flair, join in the Babylonian crowd at the San Marco Square Even remembering these moments - is happiness
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Cat
Catherine

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 38 times
  • Thanks 85 times
4 #
Posted 09/06/2014 10:02:51

once to visit Venice was my youthful dream, I sang it) red mask reminds me of the carnival)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
5 #
Posted 06/09/2014 13:09:09

I do not ride a gondola, and a not particularly want to .... photos are beautiful as Venice itself! And apparently did so! there were not many people
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 1 Time
6 #
Posted 06/09/2014 14:21:52

Thank you for your insight
Did I ever go to Venice alone, without a husband to obtain a relaxed look and aiming the camera as long as you want
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted 06/09/2014 20:05:24

If you are interested, my Venice can be found here:

VENICE

This December 2013.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Posted 06/09/2014 20:13:33

Yes, Bonnie, is the luxury of Venice from the lazy, relaxed under the eyes, as you said.
The first time I was there only one day. Was amazed, fascinated, delight knew no bounds, his eyes on five kopecks. The second time was a carnival, we rented an apartment on one of the channels. The whole week. This is a fairy tale, an open-air museum, a museum of life, culture and architecture. But at that time it was in a hurry, as many would like to visit, to see, to walk.
And that's only the third call a little look began to relax))).
I love the early morning, without people. Hotels Special in the heart removed.
Somewhere with a 6-30 to 8-30 in the morning, you can enjoy this wonderful miracle-Venice, almost without people .
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
9 #
Posted 06/14/2014 11:23:46

I almost spent all last summer in Venice ... but in the tourist Venice, the usual panoramic route, and so for me the crown that I miss - do not travel .... Venice through the eyes of local residents, all but the San Marco, bridge Realto ... I hope if I get back into it, and if at work, now I will plot a route!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 13:57, Processed in 0.714697 second (s), 89 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning