Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

2105 | Ответить: 31 Views .: 2105 | Reply: 31
print ago Forward

[Life] Do you remember the day of your departure from the country and travel to Italy?

Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanks 4 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 4.6.2014 15:37:53 | descending
something I remembered my ... probably because in early July for 3 years from the day! (How fast) ...
preparation for this day was powerful .... firstly, Gianfranco several trips to Russia arrived without luggage and went with my things and dolls .... that we had as a wedding candy boxes!
I lived up to the last day in a rented apartment in Moscow. My comfortable furniture (sofa bed with a comfortable mattress, the most important thing) was taken to her parents for a few days before the move (to organize transportation cost too much !!!), so I had to sleep in a semi-master's couch, a very old and the springs! On the eve of departure for me and we came Gianfranco together with him tried to sleep on the couch I almost did not sleep at all! whether due to the couch, whether because of the excitement!
In the morning woke up, the last thing assembled, wedding dress is packed in a single suitcase! Thanks to Alitalia, that they have decided me just for those six months to give them a temporary card club, with which I could carry double baggage allowance
it's time to go to the airport, I ran up my girlfriend from work (to say goodbye and take the keys from the apartment to transfer the owner) ...
We piled into a taxi and went to the road. Thought-thought swarming ... I looked at all the different eyes ... a little hard to explain that feeling.
It was very hot that day! Hot and clouds began to gather.
Arriving at the airport, checked in, and it became easier (no 4 suitcases )
And the time of our departure, passed over a huge black cloud, all clouded and develop a strong thunderstorm with heavy rain! But at the same time we still have started to put on a plane! I began to fear that we would be sent in this weather but we were put ... and the airport was closed for takeoff and landing so we sat for about an hour ... the storm has passed and allowed to take off! And here we are in the sky, fly to a brighter future
So many thoughts and my heart beats like a hare whether from fear of flying, whether from excitement
flew, drove up to the house of Gianfranco mother. It was her first few months we lived It was funny. The apartment she did not so much, and laid all forced by things (including my who had already brought Gianfranco) ... we went to Ikea to buy a chest of drawers, so that at least the most necessary clothes to put my in the availability of, and not kept in trunks Then there was the first family dinner ....
And we just fell down dead sleep .... I felt weird
I could not believe that everything is "no way back" exciting and solemn!

but as you have been?
mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
2 #
Posted 04/06/2014 15:47:43

Re: Do you remember your day of departure from the country and the arrival in Italie

I arrived as usual with 1 suitcase (I was often flying), but when it was not necessary to leave it was strange
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 91 times
  • Thanked 39 times
3 #
Posted 04/06/2014 15:59:58

Re: Do you remember your day of departure from the country and the arrival in Italie

Well, I myself wrote a truncated ...
A "strange" feeling - it seems to be the very spaesata, about which I asked the husband.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted 04/06/2014 16:39:03

I had no emotion, only joy. The champagne we drank. I was on vacation flew long. No worrying about nothing and nothing without thinking.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 41 times
  • Thanks 46 times
5 #
Posted 04/06/2014 17:22:01

We have been like in the poem Marshak:
The lady handed over in luggage:
Sofa,
Suitcase,
Sac,
The picture,
shopping cart,
carton
And the little dog ....
Only instead of a little dog -labrik -from 35 kg of our beauty, it was decided to go on the train Moscow-Nice with a stop in Genoa (luckily found a train, and I did not sleep nights, thinking how Sobakevich as baggage Renting samolёte- zhivodёrstvo pure water) -only some 48 hours and we are in Italy -was true as ever and a spoon of tar in a barrel of honey -lyutye Polish customs officers-but that's another story ......
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 61 times
  • Thanked 15 times
6 #
Posted 04/06/2014 17:29:27

I worked until the last day, already having annual visa.
I wanted to fly, but her husband said that he would come after me. Then I bought all utensils home, even grater, which still use, and off we went ... 2800 km ... in Calabria ...
Somewhere in the neighborhood of Ancona he fell asleep ... and I also have my eyes closed ... But someone I "touched by the shoulders," and I opened their eyes, at the same time felt a strange warmth warmth and kindness, that peace of mind li. What I saw was terrible ... we were flying at high speed in the ass ... wagon with the same ease that I felt on the eve, I put my hand on his leg from my touch, he woke up, did not panic, but just I change lanes ...
I understand that it's lasted a second, but in my memory it dragged on forever as a slow movie. Even 5 years after this incident, I did not fall asleep for a minute in the car. Now, when we are changing, more calmly. That he is, I am.
One hundred years have passed since that time ... or rather a little more and 10 ... Like yesterday, but so many things have changed ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Basilio
City
Varese

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted on 06/05/2014 9:12:03

21.12.1992 of the year with a small gym bag because I went only 5 days on vacation and not much delayed
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Lera
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Posted 06/05/2014 11:43:17

I do remember..
I did not then flew to her husband, and to work very anxious to get out of Russia, and I was happy!
arrived in Italy, he breathed deeply Italian moist air and realized that here it is the beginning of a new life!
continue straight ahead, only hardcore!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 222 times
  • Thanks 92 times
9 #
Posted 05/06/2014 13:07:06

Of course I do, it's almost happened yesterday . I had to go the morning of 30 of December: in the New Year, a new life, in a word)) Therefore, the main day turned out to be a farewell on 29 December. I wanted a festive atmosphere, oraganizovali New Year's Eve dinner, gift exchange, etc. -. And the appropriate mood did not happen. Mom took all day with tearful eyes, and I apparently - very calm, but inside - a taut string. In the evening, my grandparents came to say goodbye, and alone with grandma, I suddenly burst into tears. So bitter was suddenly - beyond words.
Then there were calls from the cross and from the cousin to the wishes of happiness, good luck and all that wishful thinking in such cases)). The night I did not sleep, all thought different thought, and in the morning a taxi had already been lucky me to the airport, and the taxi driver-prankster in every way to persuade to do some profitable business on arrival in Italy. For example, to adjust the supply in our city of Italian spirits, as did his friends from Spain (and burned ). Or buy "on the cheap" house in the south, following the example of his boss )).
At the airport, I again called the cross, and we finally said goodbye ..
But arriving in Verona, I have regained a sense of calm and security, or something. That does not prevent me cry a few minutes later in the same place, in the car, in the parking lot - The first and only time during my stay here.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanks 4 times
# 10
Опубликовано 5.6.2014 13:17:12 Author | Posted 05/06/2014 13:17:12

The night I did not sleep, all the different thought thought

then, probably, I do not because the sofa was not asleep
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 14:04, Processed in 0.717141 second (s), 95 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning