L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 24 times
  • Thanked 20 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 4.6.2014 13:11:40 | descending
Kato Lomb - professional translator from Hungarian, which owns many languages. For all of mastering one or another foreign language, it has formulated 10 commandments. Attention attracted by the fact that most of the languages ​​that are owned Lomb, she has mastered independently, working solely with textbooks and fiction in the target language. His method of learning the language, she outlined in the book "How I learn languages." At the heart of its approach is based on the principle of "total immersion in the language": the development of parallel grammars with reading original texts and memorizing stable combinations, most commonly used in speech. In the book, "How I learn languages," she formulated ten rules for language learning:

Tend language daily. If we do not have time, then at least ten minutes. Especially good deal with in the morning.
If you desire to have weakened too quickly to "boost", but do not drop out. Think of some other form: put down the book and listen to the radio, leave the tutorial exercises and look through a dictionary, etc.
Never bison, not learn anything alone, out of context.
Are discharged out of the lineup and memorize all the "ready-made phrases" that can be used to the greatest possible number of cases.
Try to mentally translate all that is possible: advertising boards flashed on the poster lettering, overheard snatches of conversations. It's always a rest, even for a tired head.
Learns stands firmly only that the teacher corrected. Do not re-read their own uncorrected exercise: with repeated reading of the text is stored unconsciously with all possible errors. If doing one then learns only known right.
Ready-made phrases, expressions and diomaticheskie write out and remember in the first person singular. For example: «I am only pulling your leg » ( I'll just tease) Foreign Language - a fortress, which is necessary to attack from all sides at the same time:. Reading newspapers, listening to radio, watching dubbed movies, visiting lectures in a foreign language, study of the textbook, correspondence , meetings and conversations with friends - native speakers.
Do not be afraid to say, do not be afraid of possible mistakes, and ask to correct them. And most importantly, do not worry and do not be offended if you really start to correct.
I am firmly convinced that in that whatever the cost will reach the goal that you have a strong will and extraordinary aptitude for languages.
Kato Lomb has proposed a simple formula, which determines the result in the development of language. elapsed time = + interest result or if it is a little to clarify: (the elapsed time + interest) / tightness (fear of making a mistake) = result And finally, when the 86 year-old Kato Lomb met her 54-year-old friend, she said decisive for his life phrase: "Steve, you're so young! So many years to come, even as many languages ​​you can learn! ".

Source: http://www.adme.ru/psihologiya/sovety-ot-cheloveka-znavshego-16-yazykov-416805/ © AdMe.ru

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 18.3.2016 00:02, Processed in 0.688847 second (s), 42 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning