[News] British Consulate will be able to register gay marriages in Ros

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 4.6.2014 11:07:25 | descending
Hooray!!!! At last . Finally it is a democracy and we came

http://news.rambler.ru/25391771/
FCO allow their consulates to register same-sex marriages in more than 20 countries, where such ceremonies are prohibited, according to the site office.

These countries, notes on the MFA website, agreed to hold such ceremonies. Thus, the British homosexuals since June 3 will be able to marry with its partners, in particular, in Russia and China.

As The Telegraph said former Foreign Minister, member of the British Parliament and openly gay Chris Bryant, one of the objectives of the FCO is to export British values ​​abroad. "I hope that when they (the Russians - IF) will see how gay couples get married at the British Consulate in Moscow, they will be happy and not to denigrate and persecute", - he said.

In June last year in Russia came into force a law banning gay propaganda. The document banned form children's misconceptions about the equivalence of traditional and non-traditional sexual relations. For violations of the fines were imposed.

In the UK, same-sex marriage was legalized in July 2013. The bill was considered by Parliament on the initiative of the British Prime Minister David Cameron. The first such associations were formally concluded March 29, 2014.

To register gay marriages are now a diplomatic mission of Great Britain in Australia, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Cambodia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Japan, Kosovo, Latvia, Mongolia, Montenegro, Nicaragua, Peru, the Philippines, San Marino, Serbia and Vietnam.
Sevar
City
Milan

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanks 9 times
2 #
Posted 06/04/2014 12:44:50

Re: The British Consulate can register gay marriages

Oh my God! I thought this topic people have forgotten ... and you still can not You gave up the gays, and other informal pusski?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 23 times
  • Thanked 20 times
3 #
Posted 06/04/2014 12:55:32

I thought this topic people have forgotten ... and you still can not surrendered you these gay pusski and other informal?
recently I read that gays, pedophiles and vospros integrity of the state in the Russian Internet even win Friday seals
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 53 times
  • Thanked 14 times
4 #
Posted 04/06/2014 13:07:55

From a purely technical point - this is not Russia, and Britain (embassy area), and in fact - another provocation or "someone in the sandbox vedёrechko brighter and more beautiful" - kids garden.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Amma
City
Milan

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 06/08/2014 20:05:03

no sadder story in the world than the story of Romeo and Romeo
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Belluno

Старожил форума

• Thanked 10 times
  • Thanked 30 times
6 #
Posted 06/08/2014 20:52:20

She took this blue "Azazel" and climb into all the cracks
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 5 Times
  • Thanks 5 times
7 #
Posted on 09/06/2014 6:13:02

One of the objectives of the FCO is to export British values ​​abroad.
Yes, all is not mature enough to appreciate the "British values" Opposes and condemns ... Oh the horror! even discuss more than seals Retarded people are not aware of democracy and tolerance. How hard hat Monomakh, I mean the British and so on. Tolerantsev
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 17.3.2016 12:02, Processed in 0.664006 second (s), 78 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning