804 | Ответить: 5 Views .: 804 | Reply: 5
print ago Forward

[Beauty] mattress cherries with pits

Polja
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 2.6.2014 16:56:46 | descending
Hello everybody! My doctor, y I do massage, advised preobresti mattress with cherry pits. What do you think? y you have this? Thank you
Basilio
City
Varese

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 02/06/2014 20:30:59

Re: mat cherries with pits

Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Svetla
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted 06/03/2014 00:04:04

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted 06/03/2014 22:12:01

My doctor, y I do massage, advised preobresti mattress with cherry pits. What do you think? y you have this? Thank you
Mattress such did not see, but the toy, stuffed cherry pits, we have. Honestly, I did not heated or cooled, they are not used in this regard. Using simple as a toy. She smells zdorovski!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
5 #
Posted 06/03/2014 22:33:34

And what is it good ?? I mean what better than a good orthopedic mattress ??
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Posted 06/10/2014 12:47:13

As "working" cherry pits?

The mechanism of action of cherry pits on the body of the sleeping person is multifaceted. Throughout your sleep, thousands of young "doctors" and "therapists" gently touching your body, have a powerful curative effect on the functioning of all body systems. Curative effect is achieved by using the following factors:

- Pleasantly cool stones (soft cryotherapy)

- Gentle micro-massage of the skin and subcutaneous fat (the optimum shape, size and strictly metered quantity of seed)

- A powerful reflexology (affecting bones on biologically active points of the skin, ligaments and muscles).

The combined effect of these three factors, by ascending (afferent) stimulation of the deep structures of the brain, increases the production of endorphins. Endorphins are also called "hormone of happiness" and "pain killers".

The round shape of cherry stones will create a bumpy surface, through which you will feel the effect of a light massage. Structure of the mattress provides a cherry seed distribution in which lying down on a mattress, bone redistributed, covering the maximum possible area of ​​your body .. It helps to relax muscles, eliminate edema and improves the circulation of lymph and blood.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 01:28, Processed in 0.651576 second (s), 72 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning