1279 | Ответить: 9 Views .: 1279 | Reply: 9
print ago Forward

[Life] Funds from ants

Romanesca
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 31.5.2014 00:57:41 | descending
Vic-Erna, and the name of ant spray that you recommend? I'm already the second year of an unequal battle with them, they disappear in the fall, but as the summer-returning. The problem began with last July, when we introduced the mandatory separation of garbage and bio take only 3 times a week.
Because in my nose birth and is about to appear babe strong chemistry I do not want to use, trying to fight people's means.
mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
2 #
Posted on 05/31/2014 1:24:05

Re: How much do you spend on your monthly purchase?

If folk remedies - I sprinkled the track of soda under the door and balcony - they went out and everything stopped !! Pah-thu !!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted on 05/31/2014 8:25:16

Re: Tools of ants

What a pity that you're so far (and I'm so far away ) I would have shared the magic bullet, we sold the powder in small bags, it must be mixed with sugar and leave in the way of ants (the powder itself is also similar to sugar) on the next day all the ants disappear in an unknown direction ...
Maybe in Italy there is a means ...
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted 05/31/2014 10:08:12

We have to such a magical agent refers Na2B4O7 · 10H2O, sodio borato o sodio tetraborato decaidrato, but by simple borace or borax. Buy in Italian pharmacies. Are mixed with egg yolk powder and boiled potatoes. Make balls the size of a filbert nut and scatter on the ant tracks.
I do not know about the soda, but by this means ants in your house will not be.
ps It can be pregnant. From balls no smell, no other toxic emissions.
Balls twist and scatter with gloves or charge her husband. But this is so that all to be quiet. Generally borache used everywhere in cosmetics and even rinse your mouth. It is harmless to humans. But better safe than sorry.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 05/31/2014 10:27:24

And if there is a message to Russia. then charge you to bring a pencil, "Masha" Killer tool.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanked 21 times
6 #
Posted 31/05/2014 14:44:28

Spray called NOOze, in a green bottle. Very good work, only, I doubt it is safe for pregnant women. If you want to handle external facilities, such as balconies and terraces, you can ask my husband for example. And if inside the apartment, then in general, it is desirable for some time to leave the house until the ventilated premises. All the same, it is a toxic agent. Probably the best is to use folk remedies, so safer for you and baby
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Romanesca
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Опубликовано 31.5.2014 16:40:18 Author | Posted 31/05/2014 16:40:18

Crayon "Masha" we have already disappeared from the market a very long time, I also found in the internet tips and asked my mother to sell it, but it was not found, brought another tool, try it. And also sprinkle baking soda!
Girls, thank you, I will try!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Posted 31/05/2014 19:52:30

In Russia, there is such a tool, in tubes, with a funny name "great warrior." Superski plagues of ants. I advise you, on occasion buy and bring. I do what only ants we in Africa was not, all the hummingbirds in extreme quantities, by all means tried doroguschy, and only that gel adhesive helped.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

City
Avellino

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Posted 03/06/2014 16:35:39

Boric acid buy at the pharmacy, mix with sugar, jam or something else sweet, sprinkle track ants, put in a corner, where they can be a couple of days the ants will evaporate. Be careful with pets.
[Mod = "Mimmi"] message is changed, I ask not to write using Kapslok [/ Mod]
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Mare

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 4 times
# 10
Posted 03/06/2014 18:27:00

drill (with sodium) and boric acid to poison PET, must be present in a very decent volumes and to be eaten at a time .. and it will be indigestion .. even after a package 10g ...

and in fact you can pour without mixing with sugar and honey, and only way to pour acid-track ..

podhoit fine ground coffee .. you can even haggard ...
I'll sleep on the strawberries ... and then settled down tam..izvergi .. ((((
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 19.3.2016 20:28, Processed in 0.718779 second (s), 94 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning