Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 82 times
  • Thanked 51 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 30.5.2014 15:07:11 | descending
I do not claim to be a very good housewife, but some convenience in your home organized and I want to share with you .. I hope that there will have something to learn.

I have not long been discovered and started to use different terminals for packages, packages have a "clasp. I find it convenient. A closure in the form of fish even with a magnet (a gift from abroad). Another gift pink selikonovye package-container with clip is not used. In it, you can store and liquid, frozen, and so on, not prolivayka.

Two types of new caps, blue for pots and bowls, purchased in Italy at the fair, they were different colors and sizes, it is possible to cover quite different diameters and the lid as it sticks. Another, blue, transparent selikonovye stretched on the banks of different sizes neck (bought in Auchan in Moscow, in Italy there are not seen).
Recently, I have always with a hook for a bag, they also enjoy the Queen of England

Free Wipes, which are dissolved (Bought in Auchan in Moscow, I do not find anywhere else. It was very comfortable on the road.

And I will show how I fitted economically harvesting area. I live in the apartment for 9 years and in the beginning there was no closet, and I tried to type saves option with curtains stellazhik organize and put together from the remnants of something, but now you can see already the result to which I came later, dear, but comfortable, and finally understand that in such a worth investing.

For example, I have an iron removed immediately as soon as I have finished ironing, because it allows the metal nest to put it hot. Then, in the same cupboard hides ironing board.

Dryer folded and hung under the ceiling. Blue plastic, lattice small basket with clothespins on a shelf here too, we have baskets pieces with crochet when I hang up clothes and hang the basket, too.

The vacuum cleaner is right next to the shelf purchased metal rack, and it weighs a hose on a hook just above, brush with the tube is on the right, and the other nozzle, brush and spare bags too close on the shelves.

At one time, in the first place, I reworked, and secondly I was looking stellazhik desired size, hooks and holders, all this was organized immediately, but today I am generally happy, I prefer now is to improve some small things.

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 30/05/2014 15:34:50

Re: Handy House

Here we are also a holder ironing Lavandera already hung. Today to ask her husband to try to move closer to the wall dryer and stiralku and if it remains the case, then there vtisnu wall portaaspiropolvere from Ikea.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 82 times
  • Thanked 51 times
3 #
Опубликовано 30.5.2014 16:01:17 Author | Posted 30/05/2014 16:01:17

.................... Vtisnu to the wall portaaspiropolvere from Ikea.
Yes, and I had such a different apartment, but here I have not bought, cost a large hook so well.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted 30/05/2014 16:01:51

Naila, I use here such wet wipes:
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 30/05/2014 16:25:11

That's about the zip package. I bought them, buy, buy. And they get dirty and discarded. Fly, fly and fly in the trash. And there are, in my opinion, not enough. But I do not only use the road. And so. And in the fridge and something to be folded into the bag Valeria. Finally. I leave them on the portable needs. And in the refrigerator use only such tricks here. Wash in the dishwasher, rectangular or square (do not round), stored with dishes, folded into each other like casseroles. For me it is much more convenient zip packages for edible things.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 82 times
  • Thanked 51 times
6 #
Опубликовано 30.5.2014 16:39:42 Author | Posted 30/05/2014 16:39:42

What about the zip package agreed in part. But on the road, for example, they are comfortable, and at home, wash them do not want to use again. It is now, I travel from them is something brought.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 19 times
  • Thanked 21 times
7 #
Posted 30/05/2014 16:40:44

Naila how cool you organized a locker for household equipment! Very handy and compact. Now I'm going to organize something like that on the porch, take note. And such holders for selling iron? Never seen.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 82 times
  • Thanked 51 times
# 8
Опубликовано 30.5.2014 16:44:58 Author | Posted 30/05/2014 16:44:58

Naila how cool you organized a locker for household equipment! Very handy and compact. Now I'm going to organize something like that on the porch, take note. And such holders for selling iron? Never seen.
Thank you for your positive review, it is the result of a long attention to the garbage / dirty problem
Holder for iron from IKEA http://www.ikea.com/it/it/catalog/products/90090384/
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Posted 30/05/2014 16:46:43

Not so long ago changed the vacuum cleaner and I am very happy with its compactness and the ability to eat the middle part of disconnect and get a little pylesosik))) I have their sofa brush
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Posted 30/05/2014 17:08:40

My new cloths for cleaning
http://www.raypath-nst.com/products1.html
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 26.3.2016 01:28, Processed in 0.703125 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning