Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

2956 | Ответить: 34 Views .: 2956 | Reply: 34
print ago Forward

[My trip] Torre is Salsa. Reserve and agrotourism.

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 1 Time
1 #
по убыванию Published 29.5.2014 23:17:46 | descending
I am pleased to always scan the members of the forum threads with pictures of various interesting towns of Italy. Particularly fascinating Northern Italian mountains, the winter buried in snow, and bright green eyes cutting in summer.
Here in Sicily, these places do not have, but there are others, such as the beautiful and unique. I went for 8 th year of my Sicilian village. And if the local mentality peculiarities I had to look for a long time friendship and harmony with the characteristics of the local flora and fauna and natural scenery, I quickly found a common language. And I still do not cease to surprise and delight.
A couple of weeks ago we visited Agritourism called Torre Salsa, is already the 3rd time. Located on the southern coast of Sicily, in the same nature reserve, on the Mediterranean coast, and is the island of peace and detachment from the outside world. In the summer, even in the high season half-empty beaches (entrance fee to be paid on the reserve). The location is very advantageous for tourists - close to Valley of the Temples in Agrigento, the famous Scala dei turchi, Greek settlement with preserved Greek theater of Eraclea Minoa. Hence it is easy to get to Palermo or to the east, up to Noto and Modica.
Entrance to the grounds and the view from the reception desk.
But our path lies further. After registration, we sit down again in the car and go down 2 km towards the coast, to our lodge in the blue sea. On the way we pass the very same tower, in whose honor and named the area.
Entrance to the house.
Location is so fabulous that the front of the house a piece of Africa (after all, we're almost there and there)
And the house very well, the Belarusian landscape.
unless, of course, not to find fault with the presence of yellow poppies and daisies.
and to the presence of the mountains on the horizon. It can be a bit ponostalgirovat
back to reality and to the area in front of the house. Favorite place for making coffee in the morning and reading a book in the evenings. Down there, in the hollow, a dime a dozen rabbits. Running around, throw caper, each other's tails pulled. Brood them "like rabbits". Local farmers suffer - this spring all the bad animals bio wheat eaten. Missing harvest. And to our guests well-fed and arrogant fox came. Rabbits become boring her, and she was begging for all sorts of goodies, different from the rabbit, the tourists zahazhivaet.
And now's go to the sea. Way picturesque. 10 minutes downhill - 20 minutes ago up .
The beach is unusual. These white chalk mountains there everywhere.
I'm not tired to shoot them, but they pose for me. This breed even in the African heat stays cool.
in such harsh conditions, sand-anhydrous feel well only people dropped and cacti
Preserve the beauty of pay - no crowds and beach vendors, even in the midst of the summer season
And here is what to do - for example, to dig in the sand and sleep under my mother's hat in the shade ...
kilometer walk along the beach ...
and stumble upon a natural work of art ...
or non-natural
oh yeah, I forgot about the shells - they are there!
and do not forget to blink - from a contrasting combination of colors in the eyes of the "star" run
From the height of the house location is also beautiful!
and the sunset is even better!
go to the left - far from the shore you will see.
There after the last mountain famous Scala dei Turchi
go right - you see the whole reserve
on the road fantastic shapes sand meet
look at the horizon and cry - and land a round!
After all these charms absolutely overkill seems excellent fish dinner. Yes, if I was there just fed sandwiches, I all the same would have been happy. But no - no sandwiches, soup cacciucco taste.
I had then in the morning for a jog advance, the benefit of a picturesque path along the coast at a height. And it happened to me a strange case. Before I could run back 500 meters, suddenly out of the rotation guy shows Arab appearance. I made a face poprivetlivee and "muzzle wedge" to run faster, but there it was. The guy to my French is drawn, that is asking, but what I can not understand. English - no, deutsch - no, russian - no !!, italiano - no !!! As I strained my linguistic abilities in the brain spun thought - and what is he doing here ?? The reserve, at 7 am, away from all the settlements, not the speaker is not the same human language! After we ran away, and I sent him towards the reception desk (in the way he was looking Derain), I was seized by fear serious. I began to look around on the coast discarded boat with refugees, and behind every bush I imagined black guy with his hand outstretched. In general, I run a couple of minutes should be curtailed.
And finally, my mom really liked the bush. "Take a picture of me that brush," she asked me. That's you, Mom, brush in a group picture ...
and brush in profile portraits

List Thanked

PavelShumilov (19.02.2016 10:58)
elisa

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanked 21 times
2 #
Posted 29/05/2014 23:33:56

Re: Torre Salsa. Reserve and agrotourism.

Places remarkably interesting, but how do you "delicious" to describe them !!! Simply chic report, thanks!
A plant in the last picture we are called - scopino rosso (red brush) , On the scientific - Callistemon (or krasivotychinochnik During a nazvanitse!).
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted on 05/30/2014 1:42:52

What miracle miraculous! How do I become like wildlife without people
Thanks for the story, be sure to take note of Sicily in our plans!
And you prepare yourself or have Agritourism resto? Yum Soup , House, and though, as in the fairy tale))))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Belluno

Старожил форума

• Thanked 13 times
  • Thanked 33 times
4 #
Posted on 05/30/2014 8:30:19

I never tire of admiring Italy. What a wonderful place: all pleasing to the eye, the soul and the stomach does not remain mad. I also love to commune with nature without people, sometimes even alone, to penetrate all firami soul.
A photo "Belarus" especially touched: such diverse, intense kraski.Zhal that you can not see him in the big foreman. Teleport me, please, with the utmost urgency to the center of intoxication, I want to jump with rabbits
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 6 Times
  • Thanks 5 times
5 #
Posted on 05/30/2014 9:16:32

I really liked your photo story It's great that the eye does not zamylilsya even eight years in the beauty of these
Although not imagine how you can get used to the sort of beauty. I almost my entire adult life I live close to the sea, and every year only more in love with him Beach you there just fabulous. Fields with poppies - this is the second miracle of nature, which does not leave me indifferent. Kalistemony first saw in Genoa, I also recalled they brushes for cleaning milk bottles, at the time of glass milk bottles, all housewives used such And he won the serenity of the places I love secluded destinations
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Sevar
City
Milan

Старожил форума

• Thanked 28 times
  • Thanked 14 times
6 #
Posted 05/30/2014 10:20:58

Fialka Thank you for your report Always I loved Sicily and saw many corners ... but up to this point has not reached. Put the plans of "must-see"
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 1 Time
7 #
Опубликовано 30.5.2014 10:22:24 Author | Posted 30/05/2014 10:22:24

A plant in the last picture we are called - scopino rosso (red brush) , On the scientific - Callistemon (or krasivotychinochnik During a nazvanitse!).
Similarly, Callistemon! Simply remember erschik-brush
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 1 Time
# 8
Опубликовано 30.5.2014 10:37:16 Author | Posted 30/05/2014 10:37:16

And you prepare yourself or have Agritourism resto? Yum Soup
Resto is, at the top near the reception desk. You can choose only breakfast or half / full board. When you register give a huge basket with all sorts of loaves, cookies, milk, juice, etc. For breakfast. In the morning, still with his aunt home-selling dishes rides. Lunch and dinner is a fixed menu. We always took the dinner only because 2 thick power would have had rastryasyvat on protected paths
In addition to the suites have a kitchen equipped with a 100%. We are there to make coffee and pasta for dinner. On the ground in front of a small house with bars there kaminchik. You may wish to grill meat or fish do. In general, there are all conditions for comfortable living far from civilization. Score online agriturismo-torresalsa. There you can see for yourself, and apartments. They are 2 types: near the reception desk upstairs, and downstairs near the sea. We were told that in August everything is booked, in July were still places available.
Not far you can find architectural monuments, and pizzerias, and restaurants, if society wants. We do not want
Later I add more photos. Places there, really, wonderful
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 41 times
  • Thanks 46 times
9 #
Posted 05/30/2014 11:02:36

wonderful place -That would be on the whole summer there, probably in the summer there is more crowded ... I also love a place where no one ....
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 1 Time
# 10
Опубликовано 30.5.2014 11:11:31 Author | Posted 30/05/2014 11:11:31

probably in the summer there is more crowded ...
We were there in the summer and also in July. Annoying if someone is fit on the beach less than 50 meters from us and it was only on Sunday, other days the same few people. About August I do not know, I think that more. But it is not critical as compared with other places.
In this topic, I put pictures of different peridium spring-summer.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 05:56, Processed in 0.642915 second (s), 93 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning