Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 53 times
  • Thanked 14 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 29.5.2014 13:58:06 | descending
According to another can not be called! Angry as hell! The second week we take our storm Questura to issue a permanent and fixed-term paper to her husband in connection with a trip to work in Mexico.
And a miracle !!! After my phrases like "who can I learn / get in writing the reasons for refusal / delay, etc." today gave a certain phone number that said they reviewed the request (a bunch of faxes from an employer) a week ago and can not be of any help, since already printed plastic and it eeeeeeeeeedddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt with Rome. It will be 10 days (as has been said already 3 times).
Here's how to pay taxes, so you're the first, and how to get something - so the last !!!
PPPP !!!
Mare

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 4 times
2 #
Posted 29/05/2014 20:02:00

Re: Hostages ...

it does not matter that it GOES .. it will travel for a long time ... and could be on the road already lost ...

with friends, with the last trip to the police headquarters, another 2 months. "rode" .. (in the amount of 4 months already) is again rocked them, and, lo and behold, Police Headquarters Milan in 10 minutes. He issued a temporary paper for 2 weeks and the man was able to fly to the nth country.

so let not a feint! work is work!
should be a blueprint on questeur name nach.migr.sluzhby, prefect of the city and even the interior minister - to write a letter of infringement, the fact that there can be a long time, and the work of the Italian firm, honest taxpayer simple))))))

shorter - collectively compose scribble together with the work ... if there do not understand the words ..

and it is convenient to print on the printer .. it hard ..
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 53 times
  • Thanked 14 times
3 #
Опубликовано 29.5.2014 20:06:34 Author | Posted 29/05/2014 20:06:34

I'll try posobirat these faxes chelov tomorrow to work even send !!! And send the other can not, but he has worked with such facilities . And hundreds of thousands of losses for the company and her husband well, a couple of cents would be broken off well, and most importantly, khalyavnykh trip to Mexico. .
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Victoria

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 1 Time
4 #
Posted 30/05/2014 14:39:39

I hope everything will turn out! In addition to the extra couple cents will not be denied, Mexico is a beautiful country!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 53 times
  • Thanked 14 times
5 #
Опубликовано 30.5.2014 14:49:16 Author | Posted 30/05/2014 14:49:16

The answer came with a police official at the company - it is necessary to wait for the plastic. (((RRRRRRR !!!!!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Victoria

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 1 Time
6 #
Posted 30/05/2014 14:50:19

You would soon themselves went to Rome to take all.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 53 times
  • Thanked 14 times
7 #
Опубликовано 30.5.2014 14:57:11 Author | Posted 30/05/2014 14:57:11

You would soon themselves went to Rome to take all.

It is not possible, unfortunately.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 84 times
  • Thanked 37 times
# 8
Posted 30/05/2014 15:01:01

One thing remains - appear before the eyes of their daily and inquire: "Did not you believe it might with you, Go segodnyashschney mail check, and I'll wait in the hallway And you can look good, I still see?.?.?" I think. that day or 3 permesso magically will reach ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
9 #
Posted 30/05/2014 15:10:55

I think. that day or 3 permesso magically will reach ...
I do not think it will reach, as you say magically ... I was such a situation, in the first year of my stay, and we found through relatives "ends" (head of immigration department) to which there were, and explained our situation ( I needed to urgently permesso to make a US visa for flight, I studied a course "assistant di volo" in Milan). Well, we did say that elektrnnymi permesso, they can not speed up the process, and can not affect the issue of fast, because its inrush mere mortals employees ... If I or my husband Olin, were players type Shevchenko, the permesso would be ready to Trapp aircraft .... the result, I was "frozen" until the permesso in the original, and my epic flight over immediately
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 53 times
  • Thanked 14 times
# 10
Опубликовано 30.5.2014 15:13:55 Author | Posted 30/05/2014 15:13:55

appear before the eyes of their daily

yeah .. and who will work for him? already I took a 2 day holiday to go there.
I think. that day or 3 permesso magically will reach ...

I do not think.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 17.3.2016 15:05, Processed in 0.704460 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning