6579 | Ответить: 93 Views .: 6579 | Reply: 93
print ago Forward

[My house] Useful tricks in life

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 29.5.2014 10:32:09 | descending
Long copy photos and make here, so just click on the link. Mistress will not regret)))
http://www.bioradar.net/bionews/oltre-75-soluzioni-fai-da-te-che-renderanno-la-tua-vita-migliore/
Basilio
City
Varese

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 05/29/2014 11:00:27

Re: 75 simple solutions to make life easier

I do not dosmatrel to the end, but that saw it complete nonsense. Perhaps someone and come in handy.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 29.5.2014 11:07:36 Author | Posted 29/05/2014 11:07:36

And me a lot of things from this collection useful. Even I can not distinguish anything. All interesting. And sponge for frozen cold inside the bag and "skirt" on ice cream for a child not to soil and a sock on the tube of a vacuum cleaner to search for lost screws and buttons of a colorless varnish ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
4 #
Posted 05/29/2014 11:08:09

Bob, what nonsense ?! I liked some of the tips! Many already knew about.
For example, the toothpaste on the CD, do not know, I have the silver with toothpaste on the brush quickly ....
I have many children scratched discs, because they themselves are trying to include here and try to accomplish your goal is working or not! Packaging of Pringles spaghetti super ideya! I was constantly tormented gluing packing tape, because the paste we eat rarely and when we eat always different, s why I have a lot of open stacks. Small thing to look for a vacuum cleaner which put on stockings, super! Cornette on the soul, I could not get to clean Kalkar, no matter how tried and it is not sprinkled, not guessed kulechek with vinegar . And you say !!!
Olga, thank you, I really liked it!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
5 #
Posted 05/29/2014 11:19:46

and "skirt" on ice cream for a child,
I, too, it is useful! I have children from this and do not give gyacholi, because they are very cold, and the kids can not eat them like ice cream, it turns out that then everything melts and flows to them, and now only the "skirt" put on and voila! One thing I did not come in handy, quick cooling of bottles, because in my fridge has a fast cooling funkciya Spezia, just press and within 15 minutes all gotovo.na extreme case in the freezer for 5 minutes, then the main thing is not to forget
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Опубликовано 29.5.2014 11:22:04 Author | Posted 29/05/2014 11:22:04

One thing I did not come in handy, quick cooling of bottles, because in my fridge has a fast cooling funkciya Spezia, just press and within 15 minutes all gotovo.na extreme case in the freezer for 5 minutes, then the main thing is not to forget
Oh. In my too much stuff. It is necessary to find the time to read the instructions.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
7 #
Posted 05/29/2014 11:30:53

It is necessary to find the time to read the instructions
Occupational about podumala myself .... I snachala, trying very "ride" at random, if not, start reading instruction with the end !!! when I can not find the right I, I start to scroll first ....
Look at the display (if any) on the door, I have this function is indicated by a trolley at the supermarket, and pushed all the cases.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Опубликовано 29.5.2014 11:33:51 Author | Posted 29/05/2014 11:33:51

about Occupational thought to myself .... I snachala, trying very "ride" at random
That's what I'm doing But only the main function - that are indispensable to quickly run to the work unit)) The rest I can not use for years, is to guide a "hands do not reach"
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
9 #
Posted 05/29/2014 11:37:32

I do this, I try more than the head does not score until the time will come when it is necessary, but did not know that there are ... it is necessary to be corrected, and then the children will laugh with us
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Posted 29/05/2014 13:51:03

I now agree with Vasya ..... For one simple reason, all this has long been sold in the store and do not have to reinvent the wheel: almost every item has a solution and aesthetically looks much nicer. It may only be for a garage that something is acceptable, but I do not have)))
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 16.3.2016 00:46, Processed in 0.701887 second (s), 89 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning