City
Milan

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanks 9 times
1 #
Posted 20/05/2014 18:36:13

Of Arabs

And so ... About the Arabs ... I see that for some, "Arab" is the diagnosis And how many are personally familiar with the Arabs? What is the difference between an Arab and a Russian, Italian, etc. So whether they are unscrupulous, unlike the Europeans, and of course from the Russian
Please share your thoughts ... but the bounds of decency (crude, openly racist posts will be removed immediately)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 57 times
  • Thanked 15 times
2 #
Опубликовано 21.5.2014 13:56:19 | по убыванию Author | Published 21.5.2014 13:56:19 | descending
In short, we are not Arabs.
Olya, are Arabs and Arabs ... - this is the first,
the second - at the forum there are girls who are either wives or girl entih most Arabs. Your statement is unacceptable.
Here it is and said that there would a man, only to have married Russian. Italians do not possess the patience and calm as we are.
Well, after talking to "you" with dattore di Lavoro, some coffee together, her excitement and compliments, what would it "on the Russian not to marry."
For God's sake, is it my dear people, etc. BUT!!! The Italians (most) whale weigh out compliments for free, and even more so if they have from it any benefit.
erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanked 21 times
3 #
Posted 21/05/2014 17:17:46

Re: Compliment or flattery?

Olya, are Arabs and Arabs ... - this is the first,
Plyusanu. Arabs incidentally extremely cleanly.
And about the compliments, I too often hear like the Italians of both sexes, but not always consider these sincere compliments. That instinct straight at me for some reason, when the person 100% flattering. Well, the employer generally can sing anything, just to please
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted 21/05/2014 17:51:21

Plyusanu. Arabs incidentally extremely cleanly.
Neat, clean, but stores can meet a vat of water and a mug on a chain for all passers-by.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 21/05/2014 18:03:54

[Quote] Plyusanu. Arabs incidentally extremely cleanly.
Neat, clean, but stores can meet a vat of water and a mug on a chain for all passing. [/ Quote]
Here I am also very interested where they chistoplotny- only in their homes behind closed doors? And on the streets means countries have "incorrect" can be how much you want to shit ?!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Amma
City
Milan

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Posted 22/05/2014 15:45:46

I'm a little out of topic. But I'm straight "cut down" about Arabs. I have 2 son-Arabs. Esessno their relatives are now mine. So not every conversation they have to talk budut..a barrel mug these people only because they have no money to Spencer. My employee also removes one Italian, so she complains that he is not just bed sheets every 2 months changes. She broke so it does not :-) and many other nuances .. So nothing to do with the Arabs in general I chem..i against just such definitions .. our great sage and poet wrote these lines, if you translate that sound something like: raising mountains, do not humiliate the steppe .... well, I wanted to boast, ok, well, in great and mighty could not find other words to emphasize the difference? We have, for example, too, the words "where the Russian spirit. It smells" are quite different shade than the stuffy author, and it is in fiziolog.-gigienich.smysle. but use those with whom and to ask there is nothing .. and here like as educated people ... I would prefer to have this kind of posts or blkirovalis circumcised do not know by whom. Moderators?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 20 times
  • Thanks 2 times
7 #
Posted 22/05/2014 18:48:36

Re: Of Arabs

in this topic posts moved (from the theme of the compliments) on the Arabs.
I agree with the light. Rudeness and racist messages are cleaned, because in our policies in the "prohibited" is n. 2 ( http://italiaunoduetre.com/user_agreement )
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natalia
City
Ferrara

Старожил форума

• Thanked 51 times
  • Thanked 32 times
# 8
Posted 22/05/2014 19:01:53

I have friends the Arabs, I taught Arabic 1.5 years. I can say that I respect their culture, there are many good things in it. Another thing is that there are stereotypes (such as "downtrodden women in hijabs", "terrorists") in Europe, while the Arabs are all different, and among them there are very worthy and intelligent people, and they are many.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanked 21 times
9 #
Posted 22/05/2014 19:11:10

I studied at the Institute with the Arabs on the same course, and my closest friend out of one of them married, lived 10 years in Syria. So, what I was telling a friend how to put it mildly ... some Arabs bidets do more often than some Russian hand wash. My fellow students were always dressed cleanly and had them not smell of sweat, but in the dorm room they had a perfect order, which can not be said about male fellow students of other nationalities. And in general, in every nation, there are assholes and chistyuli if we are to be accurate.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Sevar
City
Milan

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanks 9 times
# 10
Posted 22/05/2014 19:17:00

I think I have nothing to hide Marry going to an Arab, educated, cleanliness, liability and so on. I live with them as God's bosom, my mother-in Arabic - it's just a gift.
Arabs - Arab discord! Yes, in their own countries, not all neatly and smoothly ... the same can be seen in Italy, just south of Rome, the same dirt in some places, ignorance, poverty, etc.
About cleanliness:
My husband and mother in law - Muslims ... did you know that the practitioners of the ICC, nor pray five times a day, but before that wash their entire body as carefully as not all Russian (Italians) do this once a week ...
I wash just before and after the meal ...
In general, I like Russian and has long been living with the Italians - have much to learn from the Arabs.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 20.3.2016 12:27, Processed in 0.649832 second (s), 94 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning