Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

802 | Ответить: 5 Views .: 802 | Reply: 5
print ago Forward

[It is interesting] child alive two hours after death.

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 23 times
  • Thanked 20 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 22.5.2014 10:33:53 | descending
Her baby died during childbirth, but she asked me to hold him in my arms. Two hours later, she heard the sigh ...

Kate Ogg gave birth to twins prematurely, and her newborn baby boy could not stand the difficult birth. She asked the doctors to let her hold the baby in her arms, to say goodbye to him, and then patted him on his chest for two hours. What happened then, it confirms that there is something magical in his mother's arms.

Moderator: Today our program incredible story of a mother who has returned to the life of their newborn son after she was told that he did not survive. The whole family today in our studio for an exclusive interview. And I give the floor to our reporter in the studio - Amy Rohrbach. Amy, good morning.

Amy Rohrbach: Good morning. Doctors told Kate and David Ogg from Sydney, Australia, that their newborn baby boy died. But what happened next can only be described as a medical miracle.

Voiceover: Having a baby - one of the happiest moments in life. But it almost ended in tragedy for Kate and David Ogg - one of their twins, baby, Jamie, was born prematurely in the 27th week was found clinically dead. Doctors told her ...

Kate: They said: "Jamie did not deliver. We lost it. "

Sister handed the body of the mother of the child, so she could say goodbye to him. But instead of to mourn her child, the mother spoke to him. This video was filmed her midwife. Jamie lay on his mother's - skin to skin. And for two hours she pressed him to her, stroked it and said: "Your sister Emily's right."

Kate: And suddenly I heard a sigh and thought: "My God, what's going on ?!"

She said that the doctors told her not to hope for a miracle, because it's just a reflex, the child can not be alive.

Kate: And then he opened his eyes.

Kate took Nipple, wore it on her finger, and the baby began to suck. The doctors were shocked.

Kate: He continued to move his head and move. I could not believe it.

Medical miracle. Baby Jamie returned to life right in front of them.

David: How fortunate that I have such a strong and intelligent woman. She instinctively did what had to be done. If she did not, I think Jamie should now was not with us.

The magic touch of the mother - even doctors say that this is something there.

Dr. John D'Arcy, medicine expert: Is not it interesting that the body heat ... the mother, the effect of touching a child passed during this time, it's unbelievable. "

Jamie and his twin sister, Emily is now 5 months old, and they live happily with her parents in Sydney, Australia.

David: We are so lucky! We are so happy. We are the happiest people in the world.

Amy Rohrbach: Keep the newborn baby in her arms, skin to skin, Australia called kangaroo care - «kangaroo care." Thus, premature babies are fed and maintain body temperature. But this case displays motherly touch to a whole new level. One blogger said that it shows that a mother's love surpasses all known science.

Moderator: Thank you, Amy. And we are now fortunate enough to invite Kate and David Ogg us in the studio with their twins Emily and wonderful baby Jamie. Good morning to all of you.

Kate: Good morning.

Q: I want to first ask you - after you were told that the terrible news that made you react the way you did?

K: I bore him only six months, long enough, and so I wanted to meet him, hold him, and that he, too, recognized us, if he was on his way out of this world, that he might know who were his parents, and that we loved him before he died.

Q: And you still loved him and talked to him ...

K: Yeah ... I told him his name and the name of his sister, and how she felt. And about all the things that we were going to do together when he grows up. We tried both to convince him to stay with us. And we did it!

Q: Did you know about the term "kangaroo care" to this?

K: Yes. I read about it a few years ago. I read about a woman who gave birth prematurely and used her body as a kind of incubator to warm the baby. A child is born and he needs heat, the smell and the sound of her mother's heart. So I put him on the chest - as close as possible to the place where he last felt safe.

Q: During this time, two hours, you will not lose hope?

K: No, we are resigned to the fact of what happened, and just trying to extend those last precious moments when we were with him.

W: We thought about walking, which as a result will last for two hours and still last, so we are incredibly lucky.

Q: David, you seem to have even removed his shirt.

D: Yes, Kate turned and said to me: "Take off your shirt," and I pulled it, because it gave me feel closer to him, to give him as much heat as possible, so he could feel our presence and our odors.

Q: On the recording heard that when you hear its first breath, the doctor said: "It's just a reflex." But when he opened his eyes, what you feel? What do you think?

D: I think that one half of our mind says - and that if he did survive? And the other answered - no, he was recognized as clinically dead, so it's a reflex.

K: And so we thought - what a blessing that we have seen his eyes, before he leaves us. But he did not shut!

D: He began to shake his head and grabbed my finger. It was awesome!

Q: At that moment, two hours later, you call a doctor?

K: You know, he made the first move in five minutes after he was handed over to us, but then the movement became stronger and stronger. And we thought - he becomes stronger, he's not dead. We called the doctor, but he did not immediately come. We said maybe you should come to see? But he came only when we asked him to explain to us - surely all the dead babies can do it.

Q: Emily and Jamie - you're just wonderful. Thank you both for sharing your story. I'm sure she has inspired many.

CI D: Thank you.

And the video mom and kids

http://soznatelno.ru
Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 84 times
  • Thanked 37 times
2 #
Posted 05/22/2014 11:43:40

Re: A child alive two hours after death.

Oh, do not you? I read and his heart sank. I think still that doctors were wrong, and the baby was alive, just reflexes were very weak, on the verge of life and death.

I have a book, "Without your touch I'll die" - how physical contact helps develop even children with very severe pathologies.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 23 times
  • Thanked 20 times
3 #
Опубликовано 22.5.2014 12:27:18 Author | Posted 22/05/2014 12:27:18

I recently read about a professor who in the 60s experimented on monkeys, selecting babies in the mother and watching how they develop. naydu- I put an article - interesting
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 84 times
  • Thanked 37 times
4 #
Posted 05/22/2014 12:47:59

Well, it is a known fact, I remember even at the institute. In short - cubs monkeys were placed in a cage with two artificial "nurse" - one was made of wire, she gave milk and produce sounds (I think), and the second did not do anything, but it was warm and fluffy. Obezyanyshi 5 minutes to run to the wire "mother", but hardly eaten, hung in the warm and fluffy. Those. It does not come off of it almost for a minute, 24 hours a day. These experiments were related, if I remember correctly, the study hospitalism in abandoned children (child growing up in the houses).
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 5 Times
  • Thanks 5 times
5 #
Posted 05/22/2014 12:51:28

Miracles are not always science more
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 23 times
  • Thanked 20 times
6 #
Опубликовано 22.5.2014 13:06:51 Author | Posted 22/05/2014 13:06:51

Well, it is a known fact, I remember even at the institute.
it is, but the article has been written, which was further experiments. What offspring born from these monkeys. etc
Miracles are not always science more
And neonatology ought to know about it, because it turns out that the child and her mother have a chance! And when the baby is very weak, not to separate him from his mother, and give the opportunity to attend the intensive care unit (unfortunately, this is not always possible)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 17.3.2016 17:27, Processed in 4.140915 second (s), 69 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning