print ago Forward

[Life] a delicate subject-legacy

ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 17.5.2014 21:14:34 | descending
The girls all a good day! I am interested in this topic, who knows how to operate in the Italian laws about inheritance?
volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 17/05/2014 21:58:43

Re: Topic-Sensitive inheritance

Of Artemisia, that such a serious and controversial topic, I would suggest, if you know the language, zasyadu itself for examining the issue, and then with their calculations go to a lawyer and to be confirmed, if I have correctly understood this and that ?! And if you can do here and like this ?!
It w everywhere "law as the pole, where you turn back and left."
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 17.5.2014 23:34:14 Author | Posted 17/05/2014 23:34:14

Of Artemisia, that such a serious and controversial topic, I would suggest, if you know the language, zasyadu itself for examining the issue, and then with their calculations go to a lawyer and to be confirmed, if I have correctly understood this and that ?! And if you can do here and like this ?!
It w everywhere "law as the pole, where you turn back and left."
It is clear that the sensitive topic. If I wanted to go to a lawyer, I would have done. I just wanted to know who knows what on the topic in the forum?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 53 times
  • Thanked 14 times
4 #
Posted on 05/18/2014 1:45:30

Depending on whom and to whom, how many children, heirs, etc. and most importantly the will !!! yes or no If not, then according to the laws. If there is, and is not good, then if desired - to the court.
If a husband and wife and one child, her husband half a wife and child.
We need conditions to be substituted into the formula. A lot of formulas, as well as conditions.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Опубликовано 18.5.2014 02:07:19 Author | Posted 18/05/2014 2:07:19

If there is, and not for the benefit of
If not for the benefit of it in the sense that such children are in the will, and the wife her husband not written. Or was it his own?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 53 times
  • Thanked 14 times
6 #
Posted on 05/18/2014 2:20:42

I have children in the will, and the wife of the husband is not written.
the wife may sue and sue / or do not have children of the inheritance or to prove that he was not himself. when he wrote, and he wrote it, apply pressure, or .... sea of ​​options - it is the lawyer to decide which strategy to choose, but in most cases, if the law is contrary to the will, the court shall decide according to the law which would be more acceptable to all sides / heirs.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 18 times
7 #
Posted 18/05/2014 13:47:53

[Quote] you have children in the will, and the wife of the husband is not written.
the wife may sue and sue / or do not have children of the inheritance or to prove that he was not himself. when he wrote, and he wrote it, apply pressure, or .... sea of ​​options - it is the lawyer to decide which strategy to choose, but in most cases, if the law is contrary to the will, the court shall decide according to the law which would be more acceptable to all sides / heirs. [/ quote]
wives have a guaranteed quota, as in detey.Tolko fraction can bequeath stranger lyudyam.Vrode 25% of the total. That is, if two children and 33% - if odin..Da also brothers and sisters may request their chast.Rovno as parents live ... For example, if you bought a house on popolam- after the death of her husband, family members and or parents are entitled to 33% of its chasti.Eto if intestate ... like when tak..no testament umenshayutsya..Seychas quota came out very cool book- "Avvocata nel drawers" - there are separately opisano..I all cases and quotas ... Since there may be many options.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

elisa

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanks 19 times
# 8
Posted 18/05/2014 13:53:22

Legal spouse (wife), are excluded from the second half of the will, by law, have the unquestionable right to their part of the inheritance, if you do not take any illegal actions in relation to the testator.
When it comes to the former spouses, then yes, there is a lot of nuances.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 18 times
9 #
Posted 18/05/2014 13:55:39

I have found from 2008 goda..mozhet and changed something
Then, in the absence of a will:
Coniuge: metà del patrimonio
Figlio: metà del patrimonio
If there is a will, the mandatory share.
Coniuge: 1/3 del patrimonio
Figlio: 1/3 del patrimonio
Still others will be quota disponibile.
If more than one child, the picture changes.
In the absence of a will:
Coniuge: 1/3 del patrimonio
Figli: 2/3 del patrimonio in parti uguali
If there is a will, the mandatory share.
Coniuge: ¼ del patrimonio
Figli: metà del patrimonio in parti uguali
Quota disponibile - quarter.
still I found saytik-http: //www.fondazionefirc.it/aiuta_ricerca/fare_testamento.asp
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 53 times
  • Thanked 14 times
# 10
Posted 18/05/2014 14:38:28

wives have a guaranteed quota, as well as in children.

as I am about the same. if he would write a will for someone else, it does not mean anything, the wife has the legitimate right of inheritance despite the fact that he wrote, but without the intervention of a lawyer in such a case can not do.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 17.3.2016 17:18, Processed in 0.704429 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning