Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

1141 | Ответить: 7 Views .: 1141 | Reply: 7
print ago Forward

[News] Giulietta Masina, 20 years from the date of death, a photo exhibition in Rome

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 17.5.2014 17:12:20 | descending
In Rome, the Teatro dei Dioscuri opened a photo exhibition dedicated to Giulietta Masina. She died on March 23, 1994, that is already 20 years have passed since her death.
The story of her love with Federico Fellini lasted fifty years and one day.
They walked the road length in a lifetime and not separated even after death.
"I fell in love with his own reflection in her eyes" - so said about their meeting Fellini.
In Italy, Juliet was called "The little woman with the eyes of a lost puppy."
She could make his artistic career. Instead, she made a career of her husband. She remained actress four roles - all of his films. And he received "Oscars": in 1963 for "Eight and a half", in 1974 - for "Amarcord", and then another honorary "Oscar" for his contribution to cinema.
Juliet always hid from her husband own problems - and their ailments. On her deadly disease for a long time he did not even know. In order not to disturb Federico, Juliet was treated on an outpatient basis, although doctors strongly advised her to go to the clinic. She listened to their advice only when he Fellini took to the hospital. Referring to some business, she went to Rome to give consent for hospitalization, and found out it was too late.
To Fellini it was like a bolt from the blue. He was horrified, because Juliet was everything to him - his wife, mother, girlfriend, sovetchitsey, a co-author. To lose it all in a moment he was not ready. He demanded the car to go to her. He was weak after the surgery, he could not move at all, he could die on the road ... He begged at least postponed. But he insisted - and left the same day, when he received the news of her illness.
Now they were in neighboring wards - Fellini recovered, dying Juliet ... The doctors said that she left a couple of years. They were discharged from hospital on the same day, at the end of October 1993. Fellini urged doctors to discharge - he wanted to celebrate their golden wedding, a hospital room a little suited to the festival.
On the day of the 50th anniversary of marriage, 31 October, he insisted to go to the same restaurant, where he invited her on the day of love. Juliet wanted to spend the day at home, but she obeyed, wondering in my heart a vague presentiment of misfortune.
At the restaurant, she suddenly burst into tears. Fellini always angry when she cried. But now suddenly he said softly: "Do not cry ... Dzhelsomina". He called Juliet named her first on-screen character. And these were his last words. Serving snacks, he began to eat with gusto, then suffered a heart attack, he choked ... Or first, choked, and then suffered a heart attack. Arrived "fast", he was taken to the hospital in the same one from which it was released a few days ago, trying to save, but too late - he had died there in the restaurant.
millions of people came to the funeral of Fellini. The road from Rome to Rimini was crowded with machines of those who want to spend the maestro on his last journey. Juliet did not cry, just smiled shyly in response to condolences.
The doctors promised her a half or two years of life on the condition that it will be to fight the disease. But she did not fight - and Federico survived only six months. She was buried with her husband's photo in his hands - as she had requested. Her monument bears the inscription: "Now, Juliet, you can cry."
(based on http://lady.mail.ru/ )
http://www.arte.rai.it/gallery-r ... default.aspx # header
volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted on 05/19/2014 9:54:35

Re: Giulietta Masina, 20 years from the date of death, a photo exhibition in the P

My God, how pathetic ..... Thanks for the article, I had never read about how Fellini died. (But how much our Rumyantsev similar to Juliet, especially in the last photo, this is a film "La strada", if I am not mistaken)
The Romans, if someone is on this show, do a photo to show next.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 19.5.2014 11:32:17 Author | Posted 19/05/2014 11:32:17

Re: Giulietta Masina, 20 years from the date of death, a photo exhibition in the P

Volga-Volga, thank you.
I was also shocked this article.
In fact, he and Fellini had a difficult relationship, it is not so simple.
But Juliet heroically endured all.

Here is a link to the full version of the article (it is small).
http://lady.mail.ru/article/449409-velikie-istorii-ljubvi-federiko-fellini-i-dzhuletta-mazina/

Once more photos from the show:
http://www.arte.rai.it/gallery-refresh/giulietta-masina-loscar-di-federico-fellini/602/0/default.aspx#header
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 92 times
  • Thanks 172 times
4 #
Posted 05/19/2014 12:00:08

Thanks, very interesting!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 19/05/2014 16:51:24

Inna, thanks for the links, I'll go look.
(And if you're the Ina, a lover of oriental dance ?!)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Stellavise
City
Treviso
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Posted 05/20/2014 10:04:07

Very trogatelno.Spasibo !!!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Опубликовано 20.5.2014 14:52:06 Author | Posted 20/05/2014 14:52:06

[Offtopic]
Inna, thanks for the links, I'll go look.
Of Volga, yes, I was.
A few years belly dancing was a favorite hobby. [/ Offtopic]
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Posted 20/05/2014 14:55:57

[Offtopic]
[Quote] Inna, thanks for the links, I'll go look.
Of Volga, yes, I was.
A few years belly dancing was a favorite hobby. [/ Quote]
ABOUT! So I found out)))) And now what? Enjoy good [/ Offtopic]
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 17:50, Processed in 0.697251 second (s), 80 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning