Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

1185 | Ответить: 18 Views .: 1185 | Reply: 18
print ago Forward

[Fludilka] game. Things that belong to the past.

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 53 times
  • Thanked 14 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 17.5.2014 00:54:32 | descending
I came thought ... "How much of all that once we use or do away from us in the past ..."
Yes, some things become proud and fashionable prefix VINTAGE, and some left in our memory only memories.
I propose to remember and put these things here.
(With photo and description)
I'll start ...
STRING BAG

Avoska or grid - a colloquial name of the mesh, woven from yarns harsh shopping bag used mainly to visit the markets and shops. Folded string bag takes up very little space, and therefore it is convenient to take with them in a handbag, briefcase or in the pocket. In times of scarcity in the Soviet Union, people are often constantly wore a shopping bag with the case - perhaps be able to buy something (usually at lunchtime or on the way home from work). In addition, in the Soviet shops were not plastic bags, shopping bags, and bag it was necessary to have at itself.
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%90%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%8C%D0%BA%D0%B0
Nat
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 7 Times
  • Thanked 12 times
2 #
Posted on 05/17/2014 1:22:49

Re: Game. Things that belong to the past.

And I have one of the first Polaroid Cameras. How well preserved houses here in St. Petersburg, and I do not know, probably, from greed to throw)) And children are not even given play)) My husband I saw, rubbed with a cloth, as many eyes were smiling from such findings. Brought here in the collection))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted on 05/17/2014 1:30:52

And I survived my first phone Nokia 3310 in Russia have not enjoyed such, but here I have seen more use.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Maria
City
Cuneo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted 05/17/2014 10:10:10

And I survived my first phone Nokia 3310 in Russia have not enjoyed such, but here I have seen more use.

I also saw many times as there are still using ... amazing ... I read somewhere that Nokia has released a modern model, but in the old design.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Amma
City
Milan

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 05/17/2014 10:16:33

I have nothing at all net..ya throw or hand out (just in feng shui) :-) :-) but my aunt (the former Soviet zavskladom)) is still, and shopping bags, and so much :-) here remembered with nostalgia these times: shopping bags, wrapping paper, wooden crates ... all that you ekologichnoe..ni plastic bottles or packages :-)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Amma
City
Milan

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Posted 05/17/2014 10:19:46

[Quote] And I survived my first phone Nokia 3310 in Russia have not enjoyed such, but here I have seen more use.

I also saw many times as there are still using ... amazing ... I read somewhere that Nokia has released a modern model, but in the old design. [/ quote]
I also saw. Well, it's finally funny. It is the first model! But the trick that so funtsiona!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted 05/17/2014 12:03:08

What a nice, cool Temko
I have here a miracle Yudo on shifonere pylilos until recently, as a relic. Fotouvelichitel.Pomnit who? .... Hihihi black-black room and the red lantern .... developers, fixers ....
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
# 8
Posted 17/05/2014 14:11:31

What a nice, cool Temko
I have here a miracle Yudo on shifonere pylilos until recently, as a relic. Fotouvelichitel.Pomnit who? .... Hihihi black-black room and the red lantern .... developers, fixers ....
I remember I remember! like sitting at night with his brother - showed, was fixed, dried!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 216 times
  • Thanks 87 times
9 #
Posted 17/05/2014 18:22:11

CD-cassette (English Compact Cassette.), Audiotape (English Music Cassette, MC.), Or simply tape - common in the second half of the XX century media tape. It applies primarily to the recording and storage of digital information (to a much lesser extent).

At home I have a warehouse full of cassettes, and some of them want to keep . Because of childhood, because "Stewardess named Jeanne" and "Atlantis" because besilovki with sister During which we recite on the roles "12 chairs", poems and just some nonsense, and then laughed till you drop ..
But the gramophone and a pile of plates to him (fairy tales, "Modern Talking", Vysotsky, Pugachev and something or someone else) we gave in his time in school, I do not remember what the occasion ..
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
# 10
Posted 18/05/2014 15:03:10

I also had palaroid, but unfortunately I do not remember "ke Fine Fattah and ..."
Nastya, yes, tapes and videos, too! I and my and my Alessandro and with a multi footage and "movies." It will soon be a rarity.
We have a lot of things in the garage, you need to go look, but because it is there will soon repair, I gradually accomplish your goal.
From what comes to mind is kollekciya "fumetti" My husband, he adored Dylan Dog and we have 3 etih stack of books (the photo is not ours, but it seems to lack a single piles
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 17.3.2016 04:36, Processed in 0.714830 second (s), 95 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning