print ago Forward

[Language] My Italian

ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 10.5.2014 03:22:12 | descending
Good afternoon! I studied Italian two academic years in a normal school for foreigners, I was lucky with the teacher, she explained all available and worked on conscience. Then I passed the CELI B1 exam passed on good buono. And I think that with my Italian is all right, but now I have a stupor with the language, sometimes it happens that I forget words or I can not put two words together. Who knows why this is happening? And how are you Italian?
Irina
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 05/10/2014 10:36:42

Re: My Italian

Learn Italian two academic years in a normal school for foreigners, I was lucky with the teacher, she explained all available and worked on conscience.

Larissa, and that the school where you are? In a normal school good teachers rare ..

And on account of language, only a daily practice, without fear of making a mistake. And preferably even less use Russian.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Sevar
City
Milan

Старожил форума

• Thanked 28 times
  • Thanked 14 times
3 #
Posted 05/10/2014 10:46:08

sometimes it happens that I forget words or I can not put two words together. Who knows why this is happening? And how are you Italian?
I call it the "Disk Defragmenter" When the information obtained is hanging on the brain and not systematized. It did not last long, and usually after such braking, I myself and my other friends - began to speak Italian better. Although my Italian and now "forgive Hospodi" , It affected again so my laziness and long life among the Calabrese.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
4 #
Posted 05/10/2014 12:31:31

This sometimes happens after childbirth)) and then passes. I swam so German
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
City
Verona

Старожил форума

• Thanked 55 times
  • Thanks 6 times
5 #
Posted 05/10/2014 12:46:12

I have a stupor happens when I have more than two weeks flew to Moscow, but decided to try to sit down for textbooks. I am currently in Moscow and every evening before going to bed I read books and do the exercises, send her husband to check
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nat
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 12 times
6 #
Posted 05/10/2014 12:55:40

and I have a feeling that my Italian is stopped at a certain level and vprered way. But I know why this is. I do not read books in Italian, well, just do not read ... even ashamed.
And Italian girlfriend noticed that as soon as I firmly communicate with their compatriots (girlfriend come, daughter), is sometimes noticeable that the level down))) And in general English I flew! and in fact I'm at work at the very very least it used, almost every day. and now even a simple phrase with the run I can not, when I was stopped on the street and asked to tell how to get t ... climb the Italian word "and Sinistra and Destra" ...)))
I have noticed, but this is only my personal observation that people with a good ear for music is very capable languages. I can not sing, can, it is still true? )))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 222 times
  • Thanks 92 times
7 #
Posted 10/05/2014 13:37:01

And how are you Italian?

I've been three months I go to school, 3 times a week, B2 level; good teacher, but the grammar very little time is devoted to, unfortunately. I myself often hear their mistakes immediately and try to immediately correct to say, but would like more explanation from a teacher, why so and not otherwise. For myself, decided that if in a trace. school year will be the same teacher at my level - not to go, she'll just be more involved at home.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Опубликовано 10.5.2014 13:43:42 Author | Posted 10/05/2014 13:43:42

This sometimes happens after childbirth)) and then passes. I swam so German
I also had such thoughts, it may, after giving birth it is so. And yet, I think language should be constantly learning, especially the words that we use is rare, not to be forgotten.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Опубликовано 10.5.2014 14:00:53 Author | Posted 10/05/2014 14:00:53

[Quote] studied Italian two academic years in a normal school for foreigners, I was lucky with the teacher, she explained all available and worked on conscience.

Larissa, and that the school where you are? In a normal school good teachers rare ..

And on account of language, only a daily practice, without fear of making a mistake. And preferably even less use Russian. [/ Quote]
Via Rugantino 91 di Roma, 06261801. And at the expense of making a mistake me for a long time there is no fear. Russian is used only in Odnoklassniki and Skype.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Опубликовано 10.5.2014 14:05:32 Author | Posted 10/05/2014 14:05:32

And I for example do not use all the time " assato remoto ". As our teacher told me in Rome, this time not in use, unless in the newspapers and on TV. Basically she said it was used in Sicily. Does anyone of you use it? I think the level of B1 enough to live in Italy or I was wrong?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 17:35, Processed in 0.719382 second (s), 93 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning