Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

1741 | Ответить: 34 Views .: 1741 | Reply: 34
print ago Forward

[Fludilka] How not to forget anything? And plan right?

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 7.5.2014 15:13:22 | descending
I never thought that life is so full of all sorts of housewife chores! In fact, the same job, only worse, because all things in different places and at different profile. It should be all the time switch and do not forget anything. Especially the last month was for me in terms so as not to forget anything serious:
is a housekeeper and interviews with 7 pieces
s valerkina vaccination
-pediatrician
-planning cabinet insides, sketch, search the built-in system on runners shoe.
-Today evening meeting at the company, where the cabinet is done to show the example that has bought.
-And Then again, for sure, the meeting
-integral month we are on duty and take out the trash on the schedule of the house. If you screw up with the schedule, and not to take out the trash right at the right day and time
-even imagine that I do not want to be !!!
Drawing up the menu
-speza
-valerka eats for hours, sleeping on the clock,
all bounds!
etc. and etc. (and not a few, etc. and etc.)
That someone is using as Planner, to somehow navigate and do not forget anything in this mess?
mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
2 #
Posted 05/07/2014 15:41:31

Re: How not to forget anything? And plan right?

The iPhone has a good program in the calendar reminds you she gives sound

Or you can buy a little book daily and check in the morning and evening)))

In general, yes, the worst thing and that this work is not paid solely by all around is considered an absolute nothing and addictive))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 7.5.2014 15:54:12 Author | Posted 05/07/2014 15:54:12

Or you can buy a little book daily and check in the morning and evening)))
It does not work with me. I have a daily paper is only at work when at 8:00 the phone sit and write down just one thing after another on different days. He came to work, opened the diary, left work -Close.
I have no iPhone. As stolen it, and did not bother to buy again. But it may have any thread applets interesting in this sense, to upload to any smartphone? Or maybe some kind of board plan's thread in the house to accommodate a Madman by day
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Maria
City
Cuneo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted 05/07/2014 16:33:26

very handy program todoist.com is possible from any place to go and watch. Everything is a reminder, a breakdown in the projects. I use, very convenient.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 84 times
  • Thanked 37 times
5 #
Posted 05/07/2014 16:40:45

Olya, your perfektsionizm (desire for it) will bring you or to handle or to nervous exhaustion. We know, swam. Nifiga does not help. Do not mind it. Shaw had time - that in time, and the rest - "I'll think about it tomorrow"
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Опубликовано 7.5.2014 17:07:25 Author | Posted 05/07/2014 17:07:25

Shaw had time - that in time, and the rest - "I'll think about it tomorrow"
That is something all right. Figs with him. There would not miss the bus business a great thread. Haha. Type garbage removal When there is plastic ... When organico ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
7 #
Posted 05/07/2014 18:37:41

my "organizer" is the most common calendar hanging on the wall in the kitchen (with large loose-leaf, ie months). There I was, on the desired date, writing: "grafting" in such and such a time, appuntamento there that is in fact, our dad is / is not then that.
Everything else train memory! I never write a list of products (I can write on a piece) for a week and conveniently forget it at home but at the supermarket, I buy everything precisely because it "climbs" from memory. Birthdays, too, to note each month in the calendar (from memory), so you do not forget to congratulate, because often I do not know what day it is, and it is with u4etom that every morning, I fill "Buono Pasto" to Daniele
You have just such a period, arrange habitation byte, to equip the house is not Figl Miglena, with a child like a "mission is not feasible", only need in that whatever the cost to perform!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 72 times
  • Thanks 41 times
# 8
Posted 05/07/2014 18:40:02

Olya, I write down the important things on the weekly calendar of my mobile phone and alarm clock function is still on the phone reminds me of some important hours, and you can do that?
Yes, I agree that the management of the household - is a tricky business, and it is better to try to write once the planned business. I have a paper and write, but it has some things general, for example, to buy a certain number of bulbs or something like that, not urgent, but you need to do to say a top period.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Опубликовано 7.5.2014 19:43:28 Author | Posted 05/07/2014 19:43:28

You have just such a period, arrange habitation byte, to equip the house is not Figl Miglena, with a child like a "mission is not feasible", only need in that whatever the cost to perform!
You imagine! I do not remember any day of the week or date! And that's why I started thinking about the program and reminders! I happened pad, fortunately, easy ... One of them, this unfortunate garbage.
This month, our family is responsible for issuing the building cans out of the gate on the road.
Husband all the time worried that roll up and forget it. And in our family, he is responsible for it. It appears to run in the morning, and exports.
I - brave soldiers, said: "Relax Ci penso io I'll will remind the morning and you think I zabylaaaaa Organikoooo imagine Smelly full cans with garbage all residents of our house not even the days mixed up, but just...?!!!! I forgot about him. And when remembered at all was not home. I almost got a heart attack is not remembered it in the middle of the day.
Arrived. I look cans on the road and already empty. The husband did not forget-handed.
So deal kenechno not go ... This is beyond the pale. In recent years, ever poluinfarktnoe state and run to the computer to check, what is the date today? Do not miss if we vaccinated or something thread! "
And the most important thing is that I already bought a calendar hung, glider and special. They are not working for me at all. I am neglecting them safely in a few days as a start.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Опубликовано 7.5.2014 20:46:39 Author | Posted 05/07/2014 20:46:39

very handy program todoist.com is possible from any place to go and watch. Everything is a reminder, a breakdown in the projects. I use, very convenient.
Thank Mashunya! I went by your tip. I downloaded. I tried. She takaaaaaaaya skuchnaaaaya programm!
But (!) Today my ordeal prompted me to search for something like that, sort of! Interesting! With Animation! To make it fun, as it effortlessly! And so! I found just such a thing!
http://rusprogram.3dn.ru/load/ofisnye_utility/organajzery/14-2-3
So far I've downloaded Animated reminder! But I will try all that I was interested in it, if I find something well sooo comfortable, then share!
I think evernote must be too good.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 17.3.2016 11:11, Processed in 0.705566 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning