mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 7.5.2014 11:15:05 | descending
Now is the time to plan a summer vacation - or later all will be at an exorbitant price or general will not ;-)) Therefore, we are puzzled by this issue closely.

As always, the first question, and where are we actually going? Seaside or mountain, Italy or away, views differed as desire itself, maybe my husband would like the sea, but for me is the sea given that we live in a 5-minute its availability .... Yes, it is not that the sea and the beach is better and prepare you food and everything else, but I insisted on after last year's experience with Sardinia))))

And here we go .... Urrrra mountains !!!! For the first time (for me), not counting the two attacks in the winter holiday))) torment interenet and acquaintances, I was surprised to find that in Italy there is a whole network of hotels, specializing in vacation with the kids !! And for some reason most of them are not represented neither Buckingham nor other similar sites !!! I share this link:

http://www.andaloforfamily.com/interne/CercaHotels.aspx?ID=10256

In these hotels, which it is is useful for all children - and children themselves, peers, and the menu and complimentary bicycles with seats behind and helmets, hiking backpacks, bebiklab, playgrounds, swimming pools and much more))))

So we're going to Andalo in the middle of July)))) Who will tell that on this area and in particular the town ??? For example, that there is to see in the vicinity of the weather last summer was about this time, tips on holiday with children in the mountains - all in handy !!

All good holiday !!!!!
Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 20 times
  • Thanks 2 times
2 #
Posted 07/05/2014 11:27:21

Re: Kids in the mountains in northern Italy

Masha, in the mountains is so cool! we too will go in August!
we do not know, we were just north of the area itself.
I can tell what the weather was in August
a couple of times there was a small little rain in the evening and the morning is fresh enough - 10-12 degrees, in the afternoon the air warms up well, so take things cushy for the evening.
usually, when you come, almost all hotels have a book with infoy, where to go and what to see, often there is a map with the routes of the mountain - you can choose the most simple and go for a walk if you want to Elechka
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
3 #
Опубликовано 7.5.2014 11:37:43 Author | Posted 07/05/2014 11:37:43

Masha, in the mountains is so cool! we too will go in August!
we do not know, we were just north of the area itself.
I can tell what the weather was in August
a couple of times there was a small little rain in the evening and the morning is fresh enough - 10-12 degrees, in the afternoon the air warms up well, so take things cushy for the evening.
usually, when you come, almost all hotels have a book with infoy, where to go and what to see, often there is a map with the routes of the mountain - you can choose the most simple and go for a walk if you want to Elechka

Thank you Natasha! 10-12 degrees - this is really the kind of thing !!!!!

Greatest wish - to send my daughter in the mini club (it is already 3 years old))))) and go for a walk alone, at least a couple of times)))). Why do we even chose the hotel Nordic, maybe there are special routes for children (see how this is true)))))

And who wears any shoes for mountain ???
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natasha
City
Rome

• Thanked 20 times
  • Thanks 2 times
4 #
Posted 07/05/2014 11:42:01

And who wears any shoes for mountain ???

Masha is sooooo important question - I also want to get the answer .... we bought in Decathlon shoes average price, I'm home look brand - I tell you - do not buy such ... I wiped his feet in the blood when you go for a walk in the mountains, the shoes are very important!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
5 #
Опубликовано 7.5.2014 11:49:11 Author | Posted 07/05/2014 11:49:11

Quechua ??? I watched them too !!! I wanted to save a little, but probably not the fate, will have to take probably Salomon ....)))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natasha
City
Rome

• Thanked 20 times
  • Thanks 2 times
6 #
Posted 07/05/2014 11:55:12

even we professionals have said that it is very important to lace "death", ie very close to the leg did not go back there, or when you can fight off the slopes the nails on the big toes (as we did with J), we both climbed down nails
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
7 #
Posted 07/05/2014 12:07:51

That is, as it turns out funny! I had the sea far away and I kept Noah, I want to the sea !!!
Mary wants in the mountains! I like the mountains, too, but in the summer I prefer the water and over the years here, my opinion has not changed, but this is probably the "costs" plaguing under the mountains.
Shoes should be a relief, in simple sandals, I would not advise ... If you have rubber boots, take THEIR along, in case of rain (grass, Mulyak and to ...) I bought the Dane and Narada. As for the rest, I do not know, because we are on holiday with children in the mountains did not go, a couple of days on the lake, with forays into the mountains are not considered ....
PS and we're going to the sea in Abruzzo ))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mariyaross
City
New York

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Posted 07/05/2014 12:27:32

even we professionals have said that it is very important to lace "death", ie very close to the leg did not go back there, or when you can fight off the slopes the nails on the big toes (as we did with J), we both climbed down nails
shoes should be slightly larger in size and dress with thick socks ... then do not delete. You can sekonomit on shoes, but socks good buy
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Svetlana
City
Rome
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Posted 07/05/2014 12:37:30

.With The sea and we go in Abruzzo))

If you are going for a vacation and travel to Abruzzo Sulmona, make sure you call in to our farm "Azinomaniya" g.Introdakva in 5 minutes drive from Sulmona. For children there expanse, you can feed and ride on donkeys. For lunch and dinner, and spend the night
Website -http: //www.asinomania.com/main.asp,
site restaurant and hotel -http: //www.locandadellasinodoro.com/
This is certainly not the sea, but then get bored and want something new

I invite all adults and children
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natasha
City
Rome

• Thanked 20 times
  • Thanks 2 times
# 10
Posted 07/05/2014 12:46:51

shoes should be slightly larger in size and dress with thick socks ... then do not delete. You can sekonomit on shoes, but socks good buy

Masha, socks we had a good, special did not help......
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 17.3.2016 10:50, Processed in 0.691407 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning