2629 | Ответить: 18 Views .: 2629 | Reply: 18
print ago Forward

[Fludilka] Demonstration of nudity in public places

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 5.5.2014 17:08:34 | descending
We were surprised a few days ago that in the spa center of the hotel in the Croatian people went about naked without exception. My husband and I were shocked. The men and women over 70 are the same. And the towels do not cover. Thank God that we have Valery wakes early, eats and goes to sleep at 9 am, so we were drew 9.10 in the spa center. One and a half hours were before the invasion of the poor. After they escaped. But it was still not understand. It is now well accepted in the spa centers go? bo ...
  • Thanked 5 Times
  • Thanked 3 Times
2 #
Posted 05/05/2014 17:43:52

Re: What surprised me

I heard about Austria and Germany. My friend one year ago rested with her husband and son, who 6 years in the Austrian ski resort. They were kicked out of the sauna, because they were in bathing kastyumah. First, they long to is achieved by staff that want from them, then they have explained in Russian with sin consumed, they are bred bacteria in the sauna are brought out of the pool, located next to the sauna and that the rules of the sauna you can not walk in bathing suits and children there can not be taken. She tried to explain that the child is cold after the pool, but it otvetili- to 12 years old children is prohibited. In general then, when the next day, she came Terminated towel in the sauna, I saw the following picture - sitting 4 men, neatly spread out his genitals, and making it pointedly, over Polotenchik and do not hesitate to anything they did not seem soprelo. In general I do not understand there was one question - Children up to 12 years in the sauna you can not see it all, and after 12 years, to watch the girls all that naturally appear. We then asked around, many responded that in Germany and Austria decided to go all together to the sauna and SPA-women, children, men. There is often no division.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 5.5.2014 17:54:34 Author | Posted 05/05/2014 17:54:34

They were kicked out of the sauna, because they were in bathing kastyumah.
It's okay. I understand. Hang around ad in this regard. But at the entrance to give 2 towels "brother." You can somehow hide behind? An. no! That's so straight, with the expansion of the genitals are all sitting on the sauna and walk around between saunas and pools with dangling members. To be honest, my husband and I did not understand it. Just disgusting. What about children? In general, I do not understand it.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 5 Times
  • Thanked 3 Times
4 #
Posted 05/05/2014 18:01:47

By the way I led a discussion with the Italians on this issue here in Italy, and I was many who have traveled a lot around the world, he said that there is nothing strange. Like all depends on education and children do not pay attention to it all. Oddly more discussions and negative emotions is a question of wearing paranzhu in women than outright demonstration of genitals. Apparently we still really different.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
5 #
Posted 05/05/2014 20:54:24

We were surprised a few days ago that in the spa center of the hotel in the Croatian people went about naked without exception. My husband and I were shocked. The men and women over 70 are the same. And the towels do not cover. Thank God that we have Valery wakes early, eats and goes to sleep at 9 am, so we were drew 9.10 in the spa center. One and a half hours were before the invasion of the poor. After they escaped. But it was still not understand. It is now well accepted in the spa centers go? bo ...
Now I realized why you write about Croatia! Say .... especially in subjects without interfering, I did not know that you do not live in Italy ...
and about the pebbles, I would also not like it ....
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 1 Time
6 #
Posted 05/05/2014 21:13:06

Because of this tradition, I had to relax after a few hours of the descent on skis in a hot tub of your room instead of saunas We had corporate holiday, and I imagined how "in the buff" their male counterparts, including chief and as it turned their eyes to look at the office
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Опубликовано 5.5.2014 21:13:35 Author | Posted 05/05/2014 21:13:35

Now I realized why you write about Croatia! .
Noooo! I live in Italy! In Croatia, we rested on holidays.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Posted 05/05/2014 21:17:24

I heard about Austria and Germany. My friend one year ago rested with her husband and son, who 6 years in the Austrian ski resort. They were kicked out of the sauna, because they were in bathing kastyumah.

The same system in Slovenia, naked in the sauna.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Опубликовано 5.5.2014 23:17:55 Author | Posted 05/05/2014 23:17:55

By the way I led a discussion with the Italians on this issue here in Italy, and I was many who have traveled a lot around the world, he said that there is nothing strange.
My supruzhnik visiting a considerable number of countries, considers the bare limbs and the chest in public disrespect for other people who are there. Not everyone is pleased to see everything and not all parents pleased if they see their children. By the way, there was a ban on children under 5 years. Those. After 5 years, it is already possible to consider. Anyway. Meno male, as they say, now I know that such a child is not a better place to drive.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
# 10
Posted 05/05/2014 23:27:28

[Quote] Now I realized why you write about Croatia! .
Noooo! I live in Italy! In Croatia we are on holidays rest. [/ Quote]
Ah, got it..
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 15.3.2016 17:07, Processed in 0.702412 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning