8566 | Ответить: 114 Views .: 8566 | Reply: 114
print ago Forward

[My house] Let's talk about bedding?

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 5.5.2014 13:03:50 | descending
How to deal with difficult situation and arrangement of the house. It takes a huge amount of time! Here are just a half-day today learning all sorts of different kinds of bed linen. Dimensions, standards, types of fabrics, etc. and etc. The theories are many, the practice is not enough.
Please share with us experiences! What bedding do you think is the best? What brand should look for the home. Bassetti, gabel, something else? What is the most-most-most pleasant for the body and at the same time high-quality? Percale? Satin?

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 05/05/2014 14:47:12

Re: Let's talk about bedding?

At the expense of Italian brands can not say anything, but about our choice of material - cotton satin, long ago got rid of the other.
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 84 times
  • Thanked 37 times
3 #
Posted 05/05/2014 15:00:32

Bassetti yes; Galeffi - even better. better, but this is not the limit - there are "pofirmovee" but brands are not prompt. not interested. In the summer - cotton, the winter - only flannel. So tёplenko myagenko ... and ... at first did not understand a sheet with elastic corners - how to dry. as the iron (!!!), and now adapted, so even better than without corners.

The best thing - to invite himself to consult with her mother in law. On display
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Опубликовано 5.5.2014 15:08:58 Author | Posted 05/05/2014 15:08:58

The best thing - to invite himself to consult with her mother in law. On display
I thought about it too. But this whole affair. From it Well not so easy to leave. If we come, then all right to have lunch (dinner), sit, potryndet etc. and etc., but also a child who requires attention and sleeps for hours. And she would not sleep Valeria.
Still, such a thing, and I have already had noticed that older people do not know much. They still live with their old concepts. And now so much new. So, in fact, I have it often learns.
Galeffi - even better. qualitatively
Yesterday looked different brands and it seemed to me that for the price of budget Galeffi Gabel, for example.
Natalina, satin, yes, but percale, like, even better. At least that's what they write on the Russian site. Type this new fabric. It belongs to a class of luxury.
And then there are Egyptian cotton, bamboo fabric, etc. and etc.
It's a horror! In Russia, we never attach importance to all these zamorochki. How to lay and to "pack" the bed. And there is a whole science. But like everything else in Italy))) Later, I will lay out some ground rules here. in Italian only.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Опубликовано 5.5.2014 15:50:33 Author | Posted 05/05/2014 15:50:33

COME MISURARE IL LETTO
Le misure delle lenzuola con angoli che trovate nelle descrizioni dei vari prodotti sono in riferimento allo specchio del letto, cioè alla sola superficie superiore.

Andiamo a misurare il letto:

Prendiamo un metro rigido, non quelli morbidi da sarta, e misuriamo lunghezza e larghezza. Per un materasso standard aggiungiamo ad ogni misura 10 cm (che saranno poi il calo naturale del cotone in lavaggio).
Le misure che abbiamo ottenuto sono le misure del lenzuolo con angoli che dobbiamo cercare.
Per esempio: se il letto misura cm 160 x 190 dovrò cercare un lenzuolo con angoli che misuri cm 170 x 200.
Se invece il letto è maggiorato dobbiamo aggiungere qualche centimetro in più.

Per quanto riguarda lo spessore del materasso dobbiamo verificare se è un materasso normale, cioè con uno spessore compreso tra i 16 ei 20 cm. Se la misura ottenuta fosse diversa ti consiglio di acquistare un completo di lenzuola con angolo su misura: categoria MAXI (per letti fino a 190x210) e categoria EXTRALARGE (per letti fino a 200x220).

L'altra misura che vedi nella foto "Lato letto" serve principalmente per l'acquisto di copriletti e trapunte. Ti dà la larghezza totale: lato letto + larghezza + lato letto.
Per esempio se il letto ha una larghezza di 160 cm e un lato letto di 50 cm (50 + 160 + 50 = 260) dovrò cercare una trapunta larga 260 cm.

Il divertimento arriva se devi acquistare una trapunta per un letto in stile giapponese, quelli a terra per capirci. Quindi abbiamo il letto largo 160 cm e un lato letto pari allo spessore del materasso quindi solo 20 cm o poco più. Otteniamo: 20 + 160 + 20 = 200 cm. Dobbiamo cercare tra le trapunte per letto ad una piazza e mezza che di larghezza danno 200 cm (anche se è un letto matrimoniale).
http://www.biancoecolorati.com/come-misurare-il-letto.html
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Опубликовано 5.5.2014 15:55:22 Author | Posted 05/05/2014 15:55:22

Unfortunately, after cleaning the computer, I can not find the links that wanted to bring here, but slowly, they again "float", then put. So beginning. The most difficult thing. Sheets with the corners. Hello, COT)) I like them too.
Very convenient that does not move down to the mattress.
After reading the above article, we learned that the dimensions of the mattress should be added to 10 cm on the material shrinkage after washing.
It's right?
Because, as recently as yesterday, in what the Russian site, I read that underwear manufacturers already consider its shrinkage and give dimensions, respectively, as it were, after washing. So, there is shrinkage or not? Who knows? Or do I bother much?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
7 #
Posted 05/05/2014 15:55:56

As for me - the most basic, is the size of bed sheet - which perfectly matches the mattress !!! I have the only underwear with Ikea !!!)))) there is also a different quality - there prostynochka for 10 €, and there is a 25 €)) at the last course nicer ..... Given that we also sesquialteral 2 blankets, 2 pillows and bed sheet with elastic bands family - my choice is determined for years to come !!! All the "brand" beautiful doroguschy underwear (mostly present) yesterday went under the bed in a vacuum bag, finally reached the hands !!!

If we talk about the quality - there is nothing better for me Frette - another world!))

Incidentally, the size of the bed sheet with an elastic band is indicated by the area of ​​the mattress without regard to his height
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Опубликовано 5.5.2014 16:02:26 Author | Posted 05/05/2014 16:02:26

Mash, I looked Ikea, when we bought a new mattress. I wanted to buy something, to quickly "packed", but (!), Unfortunately, do not have our size in Ikeja. We 170H200 mattress. That's why some have everything, and a width of 170 to none! Now we have all linens in size does not match. After the move is not before this happened. And now we have it already got a husband. And we are ready to buy good expensive and well made lingerie for the next "century" if it is worth it, of course. In the sense that, of course, if there is a cheap brand clothes, did not give way, we are very pleased to have been to hear their name.
Mary, thank you for Frette. I went to look for it.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 53 times
  • Thanked 14 times
9 #
Posted 05/05/2014 16:13:29

Frette, Caleffi, Bassetti, Zucchi.
I like the sheets with elastic bands at the bottom.
---------------------------------------------
This is not far away - I advise you to go.
Outlet Frette Outlet Concorezzo
Via Vittorio Veneto, 45 - 20049 - Concorezzo - Lombardia
Telefono: 039 6046308
Shop Frette is in the Outlet Barberino Diza autleyt near Florence.
http://www.outlet-village.it/barberino/

Orario di apertura:
Lunedì a venerdì 10.00-20.00
sabato e domenica 10.00-21.00

Aperture straordinarie:
31 dicembre 10.00-16.00
5-6 gennaio 9.00-21.00
12-13 gennaio 9.00-21.00
7 e 14 gennaio 10.00-20.00
1 ° maggio 10.00-21.00

Giorni di chiusura:
Domenica di Pasqua
25 e 26 dicembre
1 ° gennaio
15 agosto

Come arrivare
Barberino Designer Outlet
Via Meucci snc
50031 Barberino del Mugello (FI)
Autostrada A1: uscita Barberino
Si trova a 30 km da Firenze
e 60 da Bologna.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
# 10
Posted 05/05/2014 16:15:14

Mash, I looked Ikea, when we bought a new mattress. I wanted to buy something, to quickly "packed", but (!), Unfortunately, do not have our size in Ikeja. We 170H200 mattress. That's why some have everything, and a width of 170 to none! Now we have all linens in size does not match. After the move is not before this happened. And now we have it already got a husband. And we are ready to buy good expensive and well made lingerie for the next "century" if it is worth it, of course. In the sense that, of course, if there is a cheap brand clothes, did not give way, we are very pleased to have been to hear their name.
Mary, thank you for Frette. I went to look for it.
try to 180x200

Tk my mattress and I 160h180 160x200 fits
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 17.3.2016 07:59, Processed in 0.694956 second (s), 90 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning