[Life] Company Presentation "10 euro per un mattone"

Stellavise
City
Treviso
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 30.4.2014 00:56:28 | descending
First of all I would like to thank the administration of the site, as well as all those who responded and helped and provides all possible assistance in the reconstruction of the church of St. Barbara in Montaner di Sarmede, the Veneto region.
When I wrote on the site of the fire incident, which occurred on the eve of Christmas, the Orthodox Church, in Montaner- Sarmede, the Veneto region, as well as the fact that the monastery was asked to provide all possible assistance in the restoration of Orthodox shrines,
I could not think of what it will cause resonance and scope.
By blessing Metrpolita Italy and Malta Monsignor Dzhennadio Tservos, March 4, 2014, it was created and registered by a special committee, which included representatives of different nationalities living in Italy: Italians, Greeks, Romanians, Russian, Serbs, Ukrainians, Macedonians, Arabs.
Comitato "Amici del Monastero di Santa Barbara", whose president is Arhimadrid Father Athenagoras, Vice President - Mother Abbess of the monastery Sebastian.
The aim of which is to raise funds for the restoration of the Orthodox Church.
Today, in the city of Sarmede, in the same, where the annual International Fair for fund-books illustration for children, a presentation of the company's "10 euro per un mattone".
The meeting was attended by journalists, scholars, painters, artists, bankers, officials, nuns, a priest of the Catholic Church, as well as parishioners.
All of these people in the eyes had a great desire to help in the reconstruction of the temple, which has become for many a holy place.
From today, you can officially order the bricks for the restoration of the temple, the name of each donor will be brought to the altar.
Details: via Borgo Gava 5 - 31010 Montaner di Sarmede (Tv) - Italia
tel. + 39- 0438-582108
Mail address the E-: the mailto: amicisantabarbara@gmail.com
Conto corrente postale 001019231917
per ricostruzione nuova chiesa

And I really liked the words of today's meeting mother of Sebastian.
"In our church there is no timetable. We are always open for all, knock ...".
And indeed, I remembered our first trip with the whole family in Montaner.
We do not know the timetable, but had heard about the monastery.
Here we are, but at this time the church was closed, we knocked, we opened a sister Barbara. By this time, we approached two other couples.
We discovered your entire church and had a reception !!!! Father Athenagoras and sister Barbara invited us all to drink tea, we had a long conversation on various topics, it was very interesting.
Then I first heard of the Father in the Holy Athenagoras Luka.

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CB%F3%EA%E0_(%C2%EE%E9%ED%EE-%DF%F1%E5%ED%E5%F6%EA%E8%E9 )
Stellavise
City
Treviso
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Опубликовано 30.4.2014 07:02:29 Author | Posted 30/04/2014 7:02:29

Re: Presentation of the company "10 euro per un mattone"

I had a view of St. Luke (war-Yasenetsky) and his famous words:

"All of a sudden, before you start the operation, the war-Yasenetsky crossed, crossed assistant, scrub nurse and the patient. In recent years, it has done always, regardless of the nationality or religion of the patient. One sign of the cross after the patient - an ethnic Tartar - the surgeon said, "I'm a Muslim. Why do you baptize me, "The answer:" Though different religions, but God is one. Under God all things are one. ' "
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Stellavise
City
Treviso
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 3.5.2014 12:25:54 Author | Posted 05/03/2014 12:25:54

Re: Presentation of the company "10 euro per un mattone"

On the site a lot of talented, wonderful people.
Those wishing to participate in charity concerts, exhibitions, as well as other proposals may request the President of the Committee of "Friends of the Monastery of St. Barbara"
Arhimadridu Atenagorogas Fasiolo (spoke in Russian, Italian, English, Greek)
tel. 338 64 39390
via Borgo Gava 5 - 31010 Montaner di Sarmede -TV-Italia
tel. +39 0438 582108
Email: the mailto: amicisantabarbara@gmail.com
Conto Banco Posta: n.001019231917
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 11:37, Processed in 0.623743 second (s), 51 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning