Butter 100g. (I do 70 of butter and a little olive).
Slightly less than a cup of sugar trasnikovogo.
1.5 cups flour
yogut or 2-3 tablespoons sour cream
Cocoa - 3 tablespoons
3 ripe bananas.
1) Beat the eggs with the sugar.
2) Add the yogurt, melted butter.
3) Add the flour and baking powder. Mix everything.
4) The dough should have - as sour cream.
5) Bananas mash with a fork and add to the dough.
6) Arrange all molds for cupcakes.
7) Bake in a well preheated oven to 180C for 30 minutes.
In the original recipe, cupcakes are watered with chocolate, but it seems to me that this is too much .. I have only limited sugar.
Masha and the structure which are obtained cupcakes - air or plump? I cook muffins on a similar recipe (instead of yogurt or sour milk), only put flour 190 grams, they are very gentle turn. Cocoa with bananas have not tried to combine - Experiment with the case . I did alone or banana or chocolate. And in the chocolate I like to add a piece of chocolate (in the molds, in the midway, before sending in the oven) - .