4863 | Ответить: 45 Views .: 4863 | Reply: 45
print ago Forward

[Documents] the PDS madre di Cittadino italiano

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 25.4.2014 10:04:50 | descending
Good day!

Maybe someone can answer my question: the residence permit, which is issued by an Italian citizen mother is of indefinite duration? It seems that it is written on it, but for some reason I said to the Police Headquarters (and this is also recorded on the residence permit), that it should be "upgrade" after five years, ie provide new information if the change of address, etc.
Those who followed my theme "Divorce Italian" - a little aware of my ups and downs. Outcome: perhaps my son will live all the same in Ukraine. In this case, the above-mentioned my residence permit remains in force? The fact that we had with her son was one residence, and at Aix - other. We were registered at an old apartment, which was removed and he continues to shoot, and he made himself a new residence address, which recently bought. This was its meaning, as long as we lived together, but now I wonder: he, without my knowledge, I can prescribe?
All these issues I am having is because for obtaining a residence permit I had to submit an extract from the birth certificate, documents on registration and the fact that I have on the content of "husband". Considering that after the "divorce" of the situation will change in 5 years when I have to, by law, to update the residence permit, from all these documents will be the only one where I was listed as an Italian citizen mother. Can me because of that deny a residence permit? Or simply "score" in 5 years and do not "upgrade"?

I hope I explained the problem clearly
L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
2 #
Posted 04/25/2014 10:22:23

Re: PDS madre di cittadino italiano

he, without my knowledge, I can prescribe?
Yes. Vijay will come see that you do not live, a survey of neighbors and all! others may be spelled out in the apartment.
Five years later to rent an apartment, have a residence permit and renew a residence permit. or not?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 25.4.2014 10:27:47 Author | Posted 25/04/2014 10:27:47

And the income?
You can be outside of Italy, if the amount is sufficient for the maintenance of 2 people? Or a child on the content of his father?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Опубликовано 25.4.2014 10:44:25 Author | Posted 25/04/2014 10:44:25

By the way, I read here in another topic: what kind of information about the composition of the family? I do not remember this. For example, if my husband I contains, am I obliged to be spelled out with him? And if we split up, because I am still the mother of an Italian citizen, that is, as long as I have a child was one registration?

Actually, in my case, do you think might happen with my residence permit? Will be taken away? If extended, then at 2 years, and then - all over again?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 25/04/2014 19:46:13

Residence permit for residence in Italy, if you do not live more than 180 days a year, it may cancel. In practice this is unlikely to happen, but by the rules like that. For journeys to Italy can recommend a visa (Italian citizen support). Register in Italy is not such a serious matter, as we have. It may cancel homeowners without your presence that you shot (her husband had nothing to do with it)
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Опубликовано 25.4.2014 21:17:01 Author | Posted 25/04/2014 21:17:01

Thank you Natalina.

And if I had not been "divorced", but I would have had a job which would require my presence outside Italy? They took to the residence permit? Oddly, but God bless them with laws.

1. With regard to registration: the fact that the apartment we rented, my ex still shoot, because it costs a penny. And the owner of the apartment, not only do not know that we no longer live there, but I'm there, too, is registered. So too it somehow would never write me. I am interested in the question of whether it is the former deregister me. The question is not so simple as it seems, because he has a residence permit, and I, and his son - the other. If it would deprive the residence permit me, then, in theory, it should lose and son. There can not be a child of 2 years to be registered there alone! Then he had to register his son at home, and taking into account. that we do not make "cell of society", it is unlikely he can change his son residence without my consent - formally the son lives with me and not with him. A registration by some at still require when renewing a residence permit.

"Il decreto legislativo estende ai familiari il diritto di soggiorno
riconosciuto ai cittadini dell'Unione compresi nelle categorie indicate nell'art. 7
comma 1 (lavoratori, studenti, soggetti aventi le disponibilità economiche
sufficienti) .Per familiare deve intendersi il coniuge, il discendente proprio o del
coniuge (di età inferiore a 21 anni oa carico) e l'ascendente in linea retta, a
carico, proprio o del coniuge, a prescindere dal grado di parentela. "

Now the question of finances: as far as I understood from the law, I can be self-sufficient? If I do not work in Italy, how it checked the availability of funds? Statement from the bank? Translated contract indicating the salary?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted 25/04/2014 21:29:52

but I would have had a job which would require my presence outside Italy? They took to the residence permit?

Yes
my mother in law, for the duration of the work abroad, deprived of residence in Italy (it is Italian)
let alone foreigners and certainly not living in Italy Immersed not entitled to a residence permit

Now in fact, hardly someone will select a residence permit (speak Svema personal experience, in Italy not lived the allotted time and had no problems with border crossing Italy during visits there), only when it became necessary to appeal to the Italian consulate in a third country and there emerged the fact of my residence permit, consular officer "ordered" to pass it to the police headquarters during the next visit to Italy for short visits to obtain a visa free Italian wife.
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
# 8
Posted 25/04/2014 21:45:50

I think that after 5 years, when things calm down, it makes sense to go to Italy, to issue Residence (if it will be removed) and to apply for the extension of residence permit.

In theory, if the husband does not start to run the chain of command, that you do not take away the current.

The rules are: you are entitled to a residence permit to stay in Italy (and you can get it at any time of your life if you are a son living in Italy), if you do not live in Italy, is issued free of charge visa as an accompanying um citizen (if traveling together )

Even if all lose now, and 10 years later you decide to live in Italy, you are entitled to a residence permit. The husband has to do with just as if you give software
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
9 #
Posted 25/04/2014 22:00:57

Information about the composition of the family can be "autochertifikatsione" ie you yourself write that your family is this: do you, "husband" and the child. Check it mogug making a request to the commune, but often (especially in the permit) no one will not check. About the contents I do not know, at the time when I was doing a residency permit as a mom of a citizen, I worked, ie I had my income. After 1.5 years I expire the first card, the second time it has given to the tempo indeterminato nd skadentsa (so I was told to the Police Headquarters issued when the first document).
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 61 times
  • Thanked 15 times
# 10
Posted 25/04/2014 22:55:09

Residence permit for residence in Italy, if you do not live more than 180 days a year, it may cancel.
For permesso di soggiorno - 180 days
For permesso di soggiorno di lunga durata (ex carta di soggiorno) 360 days outside Italy.
---
Only recently we went to do this procedure to the Police Headquarters - update indefinite residence permit.
Asked about the registration document. since I did not have it, then it showed the right on which the registration has been renewed, made a copy. My husband made a copy of the map d "identita.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 11:09, Processed in 0.635084 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning