print ago Forward

[My trip] Visa to the US

Tata

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 23.4.2014 18:06:13 | descending
Another fact surprised - his daughter and her husband gave a visa for 5 years, and my two . At first thought that because the two years ending passport, visa and because two years ... Yes No Have also muzha passport expires in three years, and the visa is still 5 years
Chet really strange some The new passport is not transferred to the visa for the remaining period.
Svetlana
City
Rome
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 23/04/2014 18:23:31

Re: What surprised me

Another fact surprised - his daughter and her husband gave a visa for 5 years, and my two . At first thought that because the two years ending passport, visa and because two years ... Yes No Have also muzha passport expires in three years, and the visa is still 5 years

Masha, and we behold, and her husband at 10. And we were very surprised at the consulate when in September did the US visa, I was given a 3-year, my husband asked for a visa. Because Italians on the border decorate an entry visa. But you have a working time. And we give to this term because we are Russian and maks.srok 2-3 years.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mariyaross
City
New York

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted 23/04/2014 21:41:13

And at the consulate we were very surprised that my husband asked for a visa. Because Italians on the border decorate an entry visa. But you have a working time. And we give to this term because we are Russian and maks.srok 2-3 years.
UTB he did not want you alone to let ....
..nu, okay, two by two so ... even though it will be possible to work on a visa
Chet really strange some The new passport is not transferred to the visa for the remaining period.
Yes? ..a then I gathered my old passport to travel .
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
4 #
Posted 23/04/2014 23:19:40

Because you are not Italian citizenship - such is the internal rules))) I was in Ukraine opened a visa instead of a year for 5 years !!! (((how do I matter, maybe, for the visas needed to pay approx $ 100 (((( although the invitation was from a serious humanitarian organization ....

Masha, pay attention! Visa does not always give the right to enter the country - everything is decided by the border guard on the border - so despite being tired after the flight and whether all very polite!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted on 04/24/2014 6:33:30

[Quote]
Yes? ..a then I gathered my old passport to travel . [/ Quote]

a new not tolerated, but to applicable visa does not stop, you can travel with two passports: the real new and expires old (with a visa)
I have the experience of traveling to England.
Before passport at the end of the term of the Local Police Department taken in, but on this occasion it was written declaration: please give me the passport expires because of the presence in it of a valid visa in ......
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

mariyaross
City
New York

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Posted on 04/24/2014 9:59:03

girls moderators insert Temko in traveling around the world, pozhaluista.
With Tata ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Sevar
City
Milan

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 14 times
7 #
Posted 24/04/2014 16:41:02

Re: Visa to the US

Girls with grief in half shared theme Here we discuss everything related to the visa in the US
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tata

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Опубликовано 24.4.2014 18:21:50 Author | Posted 24/04/2014 18:21:50

And we give to this term because we are Russian and maks.srok 2-3 years.
My friend was given a visa for 5 years. True it has received in Russia. Maybe all different.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mariyaross
City
New York

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Posted 24/04/2014 20:57:05

My friend was given a visa for 5 years. True it has received in Russia. Maybe all different.
Masha already explained to higher ... fewer years are given only by the fact that a foreigner in Italy
a new not tolerated, but to applicable visa does not stop, you can travel with two passports
My well and wanted to go,
I have traveled many years ago, but I think it is necessary to clarify, that suddenly changed [quote = "Mascha"]

Masha, pay attention! Visa does not always give the right to enter the country - everything is decided by the border guard on the border - so despite being tired after the flight and whether all extremely polite [/ quote] and UTB napisa somewhere on the visa or they are ... but I have not rude to anyone at the border
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mariyaross
City
New York

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Posted 24/04/2014 20:59:31

Re: Visa to the US

Girls with grief in half shared theme
well it turned out
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 00:45, Processed in 0.719712 second (s), 93 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning