Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

3719 | Ответить: 27 Views .: 3719 | Reply: 27
print ago Forward

[My house] how to deal with mold on the walls and the humidity in the house?

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 23.4.2014 15:54:50 | descending
Hello everybody!
Share please your experience struggle with the humidity in the house and mold on the walls! What means are used for the treatment of walls and how to handle?

Thank you!\
Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 23/04/2014 16:07:54

Re: how to deal with mold on the walls and the humidity in the house?

Maroussia, and you have mold in the rooms or anywhere? I ask, because we have one of the bedrooms, corner, constantly mold in the corner of the ceiling was formed, it was useless to clean up, then just do not do. This year changed the room sometimes, because of the need, and now can not see if there is mold or not there because Cabinets are now so high that there are not visible. It will be necessary to push the look.
And we have been a torment - small room next to the kitchen, it had a balcony, and the former owners of the apartment made the dressing room or predkuhonnik and that's where they put the entire width of the window spaces, such as metal and plastic, but not plastic, and iron. And here is a condensation formed and flowed in streams down the walls that after the autumn-winter to spring we had a completely black with mold wall two summers with her husband-in-law something were cleaned, and then treated, but all repeated again. Last September my husband something else bought, cleaned out once again and processed, and lo! - Already spring, and white wall I do not know that help - a new treatment or the fact that I practically all winter puts on the cloth screen, so that condensate does not drain off, or winter warm because it was
evening, I ask him how to handle the tool is called, write.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tata

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted 23/04/2014 16:48:42

I also need to know.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Catherine
City
Treviso

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted 23/04/2014 17:10:39

possible way to a strange, but having tried everything, helped me one thing - our soap sponge soap and foam that molds to walk on.
soap was bought in Moscow, the most simple utility.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tata

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 23/04/2014 18:00:26

possible way to a strange, but having tried everything, helped me one thing - our soap sponge soap and foam that molds to walk on.
soap was bought in Moscow, the most simple utility.
Well, probably because in the households. soap contains lye. Just where did it take in Italy
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Posted 23/04/2014 18:26:59

My mother in law somewhere buys households. soap. Look in stores !!! It is!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Love
City
Moscow

Старожил форума

• Thanked 39 times
  • Thanks 42 times
7 #
Posted 23/04/2014 18:44:23

When the mold on the walls of the apartment there is a carpet that is striking the whole surface from the bottom to the top, we can say with confidence that the wall has poor thermal insulation and lack of thickness. Such nuisance comprehends not only the owners of old apartments, but the living space in the new high-rise buildings. In this case, can not do without capital insulating walls. Typically, insulate the walls from building facades is not possible. Therefore, this operation is carried out on the inside wall. This option is not ideal, but it is technologically possible.
If you want to do away with mold once and for all, the first thing you will need to get rid of high humidity sources. As a supplier of moisture can be a regular crack in the wall. Most of these defects occur in some parts of the window, for example, under the windowsill. Through these seemingly harmless crack and enters a large proportion of moisture. The latter is known to be a positive effect on the appearance and development of blue stain, mold, mildew and other neoplasms. In short, the "fight" with the mold without addressing the causes of its appearance completely useless. It will appear again and again.
If not sufficiently heat the walls in the room can freeze. If the surface temperature of the walls is from five to fifteen degrees Celsius, while in other parts of the room much warmer, it is ideal for mold growth. To resolve the cause of the need to insulate the walls, or increase the level of heating in the room.
By eliminating the factors causing the appearance of dampness, you can begin to actually remove most mildew. For this type of work will need a spatula. With it, the mold thoroughly cleaned off from all sections of the walls. Next, the cleaned surface is required to dry thoroughly. Then the walls primed with an admixture of an antiseptic. Here are some names of such liquids "Mipor", "Teflex-antiplesen", "Homeenpoyste-1", "Senezh-antiplesen", "Deo-antiplesen", "Antiplesen", "Anti-B" and "Capatox".
The above means not only to kill mold and prevent its occurrence.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natalia

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Posted 23/04/2014 21:26:43

I faced the same problem every year, but we have learned how to deal with it!
1. At the end of spring, when the temperature is already high and there is no chance of mold bark again, you need to wash the walls with bleach solution candegina- Be very careful work in the mask, you can seriously poisoned!
But once the wall has instantly become white! But make no mistake, it will come back, if you will not go to the second stage of destruction!
2. Stage Two! Buy a special paint called antimuffa and whitewash its walls!
3. Alas winter, even if the cold can not do without regular airing premises
Successful destruction!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
9 #
Posted 23/04/2014 23:24:34

Yes, we also help antimuffa a couple of months ..... This is just a nightmare !! Yesterday, I found that there was even mold under a new picture !!!! What kind of dampness in homes ...... And the main one is the problem and do not believe ....
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 61 times
  • Thanked 15 times
# 10
Posted 23/04/2014 23:48:15

I'm an expert in this matter .
1. Do not throw away money on antimuffu (acid), bleach wash all, it's the same acid.
2. Ventilate the house for ventilation and killing bacteria is enough 5 minutes (so the doctor said), in any case not cool the house.
3. Heating. It is necessary to heat regularly and at 19 degrees.
4. Deumidifikatore - the device that picks up excess moisture. The cost of his maslany month non-stop, 24 hours a day - about 30 euros. So that you can easily incorporate it into several (12) hours per day. Power depends on the cubic meter of air for processing. Really it helps.
5. If possible, change the apartment (we did). If its - to take measures to eliminate the causes.
6. Do not cover the problem areas wardrobe (most often it is the exterior walls). it can be like this one day.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 11:59, Processed in 0.636038 second (s), 95 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning