Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

2384 | Ответить: 14 Views .: 2384 | Reply: 14
print ago Forward

[Jobs] Seasonal work in Italy. Lavoro stagionale in Italia.

Olga
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 20.4.2014 23:17:42 | descending
Good evening friends! Everyone with the Easter holiday!
I have a few months in Italy, in Milan.
Language like to learn a little. Thanks to Skype lesson Sonchiglia - Natasha Blinova, began to truly enter into the Italian language and is already here when I went to a lecture at the school was simple and clear, as if repeating what has already been studied and fixed.
But we must now apply it in practice, and no work experience in Italy, you know, the chance is very small, you need experience of 2-3 years, and where the same it vyazt something.
Here begins the tourist season in Italy, the question actually is. Really find even seasonal work in the same Emilia Romagna and Liguria. I know how to make coffee in the bar, mixing the most popular cocktails for aperitifs, can work the bar, thanks to a friend who kept a bar and where you can learn all of this in a purely acquaintance. But there is employment is not provided, they had four. So, villaggi turistici - a lot of them who are out there to find work, and how? Internet is enabled, all possible e. addresses cv sent. Thanks for any other tips?
All Easter !!!
Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 60 times
  • Thanked 15 times
2 #
Posted 20/04/2014 23:36:40

Re: Job stagionale

Bomila, a little late for the season ... (((Sometimes hotels or Village in autumn know who they will be working.
In Turin, for example, there is the Fiera "Io Lavoro". But she was 2 days last week (. There's really no dating to find a job in this field.
Try to go to the employment agency. You can also look for something with Bluvacanze, Inviaggi, and so on ... on major tour operators in Italy. They themselves are not hired through an agency, but you can write to them asking coordinates recruitment agencies that work for them.
Many agencies are in Switzerland in Chiasso and Lugano - is motivated by tax policy. All contacts and contracts - over the Internet. So it is possible to expand the list of agencies in this direction.
Good luck.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 21.4.2014 12:25:32 Author | Posted 21/04/2014 12:25:32

Yes, I agree, but in the autumn of this question has not even guess. Also I think of the season, working mostly in the season the same. Thanks for the tip on the big tour operators if they are of course themselves and own these hotels, but mostly faced with tour operators who deal only with tourists. Can and Italy on the other.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 60 times
  • Thanked 15 times
4 #
Posted 04/21/2014 12:37:23

if they are of course themselves and own these hotels

In "inviaggi", for example, there are hotels in Greece, Spain, Kenya. They hire yatalyanoyazychnyh for them. They do not own them, but take in rent.
Others are more hiring administrative staff as Bluvakantse, Orovakantse, but also hiring. ) And there are many others that I can not say anything because they do not familiar with their work, but to send a pair of Miley think worth it, especially if you have information.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
5 #
Posted 04/21/2014 12:42:55

Once I saw the ad in the papers when needed animators in hotels by the sea. I do not know whether it is possible to find more available space.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 60 times
  • Thanked 15 times
6 #
Posted 04/21/2014 12:45:10

animators in hotels by the sea.

450 euros + Vito and alodzho, and they work almost around the clock. Since the charge in the morning and ending with the theater in the evening. (This is what I saw with my own eyes).
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
7 #
Posted 21/04/2014 13:19:08

And the author did not speak about earnings
A seasonal job is hard, yes. This week was a story in the news, AAK mezoneye workers zhalovplis how hard they that have a long working day, no vvhodeyh and t, d.
Bomila, and maybe try Russian travel agencies? That tourists need to meet in AE roportu, to settle in their hotels, etc., etc.,
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena
Ivlev
City
Oderzo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 4 Times
  • Thanks 2 times
# 8
Posted 21/04/2014 13:35:56

Once I saw the ad in the papers when needed animators in hotels by the sea. I do not know whether it is possible to find more available space.
Yes, the ad is full of ...
That tourists need to meet in AE roportu, to settle in their hotels, etc., etc.,
Well ... a lot of work like blah ...
Send your CV to, and in response to an invitation to you, you have to be trained in Rimini, with the need to pay for it And then you can choose - Wiring, in short.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
9 #
Posted 21/04/2014 14:03:07

Well, here Vladislavovna last year worked with groups of tourists from the agency.
She, however, refused to talk on the segment as it has found the job and how to get there.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
# 10
Posted 21/04/2014 14:38:37

Alain, it is not a divorce - they really do that, all applicants are going in the same complex, and perform the work to which the claim - chefs prepare, reception and so on. The less skilled work, so for her take money for their participation, the more important the candidates do not pay - such as chefs. The sister of my husband chose, but she ran away from there, maybe it work need not desperately and roach for 1000 € per month, and a bunch of requirements she did not want to .... But who needs to suffer and work and smile!)))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 23.3.2016 21:26, Processed in 0.647975 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning