Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 215 times
  • Thanks 85 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 18.4.2014 18:42:35 | descending
MEXICO CITY, April 18 - RIA Novosti, Dmitry Znamensky. The famous Colombian writer Gabriel Garcia Marquez died Thursday at the age of 87 in Mexico City, where he lived for over half a century, according to the Mexican television channel Foro TV.

A few days ago, Garcia Marquez was discharged from the hospital in Mexico City, where he spent more than a week. Hospitalization was associated with a lung infection and dehydration. Writer undergoing treatment with antibiotics.

Last time in public Garcia Marquez appeared at the beginning of March this year, when he came out of his house to communicate with journalists and fans, celebrated his birthday.

Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos has already reacted to the news in his microblog on Twitter: "A thousand years of loneliness and sadness due to the death of the greatest Colombian of all time, to express my solidarity and condolences to the family."

RIA Novosti http://ria.ru/world/20140418/1004385640.html#ixzz2zFjcYEsx

Rules of life

Gabriel Garcia Marquez

The Nobel Prize in Literature, died on April 17, 2014 at the age of 87 in Mexico City

I always wanted to write soap operas. For people like me, wanting only to be loved for what they are doing, the soap opera is much more effective than the novel.

We have to deal with language petrifaction. Words such as "people", "democracy" have lost their meaning. Anyone who can organize elections, considers himself a democrat.

I tried to write stories, but nothing came of it. I showed them one of my sons, then still small. They returned to her with the words: "Dad, do you think the children really stupid?"

I try to avoid unpleasant surprises. I prefer stairs escalators. Anything - aircraft.

US to invest in Latin America, a lot of money, but they did not get what we did without a single cent. We change their language, their music, their food, their love, their way of thinking. We influence on the United States as they would affect us.

AIDS adds a risk of love. Love has always been very dangerous. It is in itself - a deadly disease.

Prostitutes were my friends when I was young. I went to see them not so much to make love, how to get rid of loneliness. I have always said that he married so as not eating breakfast alone. Of course, Mercedes (wife -. Esquire) says I am the son of a bitch.

I had a wife and two young sons. I worked as a PR manager and screenplays edited. But to write a book, you had to give up work. I laid the machine and gave the money to Mercedes. Every day she somehow extracted me a paper, cigarettes, all that is needed for the work. When the book was finished, it turned out that we have to butcher 5,000 pesos - a lot of money. In the district there was a rumor that I'm writing a very important book, and all the shopkeepers wanted to take part. To send a text to the publisher, it was necessary to 160 pesos, and was only 80. Then I laid the mixer and dryer Mercedes. Having learned about it, she said: "It is not enough just to novel turned out bad."

That all will be well if in something involved a woman, I know. I am quite clear that women rule the world.

The one thing women do not forgive, it is a betrayal. If you just set the rules, whatever they were, women tend to accept them. But do not suffer when the rules change during the game. In such cases, they become ruthless.

I had an argument with a professor of literature in Cuba. They said: "One Hundred Years of Solitude" - an extraordinary book, but it does not offer solutions. " For me it is a dogma. My books describe the situation, they should not offer solutions.

I am a petty-bourgeois writer, and my point of view has always been petty-bourgeois. This is my level, my perspective.

If I had not become a writer, I would like to be a pianist in the bar. So I would love helped even harder to love one another.

My task - to be loved, so I write. I am afraid that there is someone who loves me, and I want him to love me for this interview.

Great disasters are always spawned great abundance. They make people want to live.
http://esquire.ru/wil/gabriel-garcia-marquez
Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 39 times
  • Thanks 46 times
2 #
Posted 18/04/2014 19:21:44

Re: Rules of Life Gabriel Garcia Markesa

Marquez love-always sad when they leave such talents .....

"Do not cry because it is over, smile because it was"

"Perhaps in this world you're only human, but to someone you - the whole world."
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted on 04/19/2014 3:35:08

Re: Rules of Life Gabriel Garcia Markesa

Adore. May he rest in peace.
When reading "One Hundred Years of Solitude", that it seemed to get herself settled in this philosophical surreal village. How fortunate that not all of his works are still read, I pull pleasure.

"I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I'm with you."

"The fact that someone does not love you the way you want, does not mean that he does not love you with all my heart."

"Do not make so much effort, all the best happen unexpectedly."
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 16.3.2016 20:17, Processed in 0.692798 second (s), 54 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning