- Thanked 61 times
- Thanked 15 times
| Many have a microwave, but we did not know until the end of all that it can do more. And it's very interesting. This is only part of probably 10 ways to use the oven, but still very relevant and useful |
So, get acquainted:
1. Get more juice from citrus fruits. Oranges and lemons, taken out of the refrigerator, do not give as much juice as fruits, pre lie down at room temperature or slightly warmed. Therefore, before placing citrus juicer, heat them in the microwave for 20 seconds.
2. Disinfect sponges for dishwashing. Do not dispose of kitchen sponges that smell like rotten fish. Soak them in water with vinegar or lemon juice and heat in the microwave for 1 minute. (In this case it is best to use the oven mode.) Thus recommend to disinfect sponges, which you wiped the table and the board razdelyvaya raw meat and chicken.
3. Prepare lunch in 10 minutes. Of course, we do not have in mind a festive table with a large change of dishes. But braised salmon with green beans and mashed potatoes - do in this period of time you are quite capable. Use a microwave oven to cook any recipe in which you want to boil, stew or steamed. In this case immediately reduce the cooking time by three-quarters. Do not forget to stir the liquid back often to high temperature
distributed evenly, and always remove the food for one or two minutes before the final readiness, as the dish itself comes under
4. Disinfect plastic board. First cutting
the board should be thoroughly washed, then rub half
lemon and then heated in a microwave for 1 minute.
5. Prepare the potatoes. In the microwave oven, you can not bake the potatoes until crisp, golden color, but get about 4 minutes. Pinned all the potatoes with a fork and heat them in the microwave for 2 minutes. Turn the potatoes and turn on the microwave for another 2-3 minutes. If you make a smoothie before you pour in potato milk, pre-heat it in the microwave.
Make sure that the volume of food does not exceed the maximum specified in the instructions. The general rule of cooking large quantities of food in a microwave oven is that you have to check the readiness of food every 30 seconds.
6. Melt the candied honey. To put this container (plastic or glass, intended for microwave!) With honey in the microwave and heated at an average temperature of from 30 seconds to 1 minute.
7. "Stimulating" yeast dough. If at room temperature
the dough is suitable for about 1 hour in a microwave oven, this process takes about 15 minutes Place the dough in a large bowl and
cover with a plastic lid. A small cup of water put behind the bowl with the dough, which is located in the center of the oven. Set the minimum temperature for heating (10%). Turn on the microwave for 3 minutes, then take a 3 minute break (the dough is well worth it in the oven!), Turn to 6 minutes - and break again, now 6-minute. During this time, the test volume will double.
8. Heat the cosmetics. If you heated in a microwave oven cold coffee, why not use the oven for non-food needs? Hot hair oil, face mask, Wax
depilation - all this can be heated in the microwave (not in
metallized packaging!). This is much faster and more ergonomic than the use for this purpose "water bath". Before applying the product to the skin or hair - be sure to check with your finger, as it is hot.
9. Fry nuts and dry crackers. This procedure will take you to four times faster if you do not use the oven, and microwave. Spread nuts or crackers on a flat dish and heated to a maximum temperature of 2-3 minutes, do not forget to stir every minute. At the same time, keep in mind that nuts will continue to roast for a minute after you turn off the microwave.
10. Prepare the vegetables. Wait until the water to boil, to throw in her corn? In preparing the microwave vegetables without adding water! Arrange the vegetables in a single layer on a wide dish, cover them with a plastic lid and turn the microwave on high. Time cooking different vegetables different. Spinach and mushrooms can check on the readiness within 30 seconds, carrots - after 4 minutes.