City
Krasnodar

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanks 18 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 2.4.2014 17:41:41 | descending
Tea with bergamot protects against heart disease

Scientists from the University of Calabria (Italy) came to the conclusion that the tea "Earl Grey" reduces the risk of heart disease, reports The Telegraph. The key active ingredient is the bergamot, which is scented with the black tea.

According to scientists, the Mediterranean citrus fruit bergamot helps to reduce cholesterol levels through enzymes, attacking proteins associated with heart disease. Moreover, according to a study on the effectiveness of bergamot comparable with statins - drugs used to control cholesterol in patients. But unlike the drugs in bergamot, apparently no adverse effects. Furthermore, bergamot not only lowers the "bad" cholesterol, but also increases the level of "good." Thus, the daily intake of the extract of bergamot, including in the form of a natural extract of tea bergamot, is good for health.

However, bergamot - not the only product that can be used to avoid more serious diseases. For example, green tea helps beat depression, lose weight, and may even reduce the risk of developing certain types of blood cancer.

A cocoa not only is a rich source of antioxidants useful for health, but also contains more polyphenol and flavanol than fruit juice. In addition, consumption of 40 g of dark chocolate per day for two weeks reduces the level of stress hormones and copes with a biochemical imbalance caused by stress. Also, a daily intake of dark chocolate with high cocoa content can help in the fight against chronic fatigue syndrome and improve memory.
http://www.vokrugsveta.ru/news/14992/
Sevar
City
Milan

Старожил форума

• Thanked 28 times
  • Thanked 14 times
2 #
Posted 04/02/2014 23:28:52

Re: Heart Drink

I was once again "hit" in the black tea with bergamot I now have 3 different packs of this tea. The best turned out that that the cheapest and from the English supermarket Sainsbury's, without individual paper bags ... In general, this time resting Twinings ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Svetlana
City
Krasnodar

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanks 18 times
3 #
Опубликовано 3.4.2014 08:31:22 Author | Posted 04/03/2014 8:31:22

Re: Heart Drink

I always lean on tea with bergamot I take in the magnet Ahmad El gray sheet and I really like
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 02:20, Processed in 0.693365 second (s), 53 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning